The Infamous Tahoe

• Thread starter Papi Chingon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

something is not right...An I'm gonna say it...
It does look good no doubt, but there is room for improvement, those calyx's should be swollen and those trichs could be twice as large

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

I appreciate the comments. I don't have much experience with this strain since it's my second run with it, so any constructive critisism is welcome. I should be mixing nutes specifically for each strain, but I don't, so I do what I can to keep everything happy, but not optimal.

C

Chilewig

I appreciate the comments. I don't have much experience with this strain since it's my second run with it, so any constructive critisism is welcome. I should be mixing nutes specifically for each strain, but I don't, so I do what I can to keep everything happy, but not optimal.

What medium are you growing in?

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

I am growing in 50/50 coco and perlite, doing hand watering drain to waste. I do not use RO water, just tap, but I do let the water sit for 24 hours before watering. My room is basic with no CO2.

Illmind

Illmind

jollygreen the real tahoe did not come from swerve. was he one of the earlier ppl on ic to have it yes, because he fake traded and ass kissed his way to obtain many clones and once he had reals he gave em out without permission. his grow skills and knowledge clearly wouldn't get him anywhere. we used to laugh our ass off at his pics and retarded claims. he tried passing suges pk x sd as suges pk which only 2 members had and they werent passin it especially to him, built all this hype claiming he had it even passed off and then the pic went up lol, wasn't even a pk dom pheno. sorry to jump off topic but that looks like a cc tahoe not the lake tahoe clone only. but diff environment and methods one can never be too sure.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

sweet missed that.....
I would seriously reconsider on that note...

Look into coco specific nutrients, use the base nutes, a calcium(or calmag tho its not really necesarry) supplement, and a pk booster/bud swell type thing.

Honestly a big part of the unappealing look I speak of is just og's look like shit once the are flushed...I don't care what anyone says. OG's look good with green leaves. They need to be pumped hard to the last possible minute.
I mean really what looks more appealing

og40.jpg
og113.jpg

I know how it goes to...my last round of og, not on point. fire no doubt but def not anywhere near where it shoulda been.

otherwise keep it up, bet your next round comes out alot more swollen and ripe lookinAnd you said that prob with the fan could have done some serious damage. how far in where you when that happened

sorry for jumping in. Just wanna see you crank those fire clone only's to their max

Venom818

Venom818

I'm not tring to be a dick or anything but that doesn't really look like the Original Tahoe Cut that came from Swerve.

something is not right...An I'm gonna say it...
It does look good no doubt, but there is room for improvement, those calyx's should be swollen and those trichs could be twice as large

believe me when i say papi chingon has the real tahoe.I have never seen someone that can dial a plant like him with tap water dude knows his shit.Im sure the heat stress maybe changed the look or something but his whitefire and albino alien came out dank as fuck. haven't tried his tahoe but his ghost og also came out dank as fuck.

C

Chilewig

I am growing in 50/50 coco and perlite, doing hand watering drain to waste. I do not use RO water, just tap, but I do let the water sit for 24 hours before watering. My room is basic with no CO2.

Since you are not running CO2, what are you keeping your temps at? If my tanks ever run out, I back the temp down at least 5 degrees. As soon as I started diluting my nutrients on mine, they started coming out a lot better. Weeks 7 and 8 I am down to about 1100-900ppm. You can get a pretty cheap carbon filter setup to avoid letting your water sit and it will take out a few more things out of the tap water as well. I would also make sure you get plenty of water only feedings in there. How often do you feed vs. water?

C

Chilewig

sweet missed that.....
I would seriously reconsider on that note...

.... a calcium(or calmag tho its not really necesarry)

Were you saying the calcium is not needed because he is running tap water or calmag is not needed and you suggest a better option than calmag? I am always trying to save money. Thanks

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

I feed twice, then water. I am peaking at around 1350-1400ppms, but weeks 7-8 I am not dropping anywhere close to as low as you, I'm more of like 1250-1300. When I had the crazy heat issue from not plugging the inline back in I was at day 60, or right around there. The temps towards the end of this grow were hotter than normal, but that major fuck up was pretty bad. When I went into the room the next night both my humidity and temps were sky high. My temps during summer are usually high 70's-low 80's, though they can get hotter since I don't run AC. Calmag is still necessary with tap water (at least with my local tap water).

C

Chilewig

Something else you may want to try is Feed, water, water after week 6. I tell people who tell me they want to grow; it takes a huge list of things to go perfect in order to finish with a a great result and only 1 to ruin everything. The odds of failing are much higher than success. I think I can count back my last year and not find something that went wrong on each cycle. I feel for you, but it still came out good.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

I'm not complaining at all. The end result is bomb. The only reason I mentioned the heat is because someone else pointed it out, then you asked the question.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

jollygreen the real tahoe did not come from swerve. was he one of the earlier ppl on ic to have it yes, because he fake traded and ass kissed his way to obtain many clones and once he had reals he gave em out without permission. his grow skills and knowledge clearly wouldn't get him anywhere. we used to laugh our ass off at his pics and retarded claims. he tried passing suges pk x sd as suges pk which only 2 members had and they werent passin it especially to him, built all this hype claiming he had it even passed off and then the pic went up lol, wasn't even a pk dom pheno. sorry to jump off topic but that looks like a cc tahoe not the lake tahoe clone only. but diff environment and methods one can never be too sure.

I know the history of the cut and where it came from, but Swerve is the one who past the cut around to everyone. The Original Tahoe and SFV OG cuts that I had came from him and they were Legit.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Were you saying the calcium is not needed because he is running tap water or calmag is not needed and you suggest a better option than calmag? I am always trying to save money. Thanks

yea calplex....use epsoms if ya see something needing it which on heavy indica dom strains really will....such as LVPK

Venom818

Venom818

Something else you may want to try is Feed, water, water after week 6. I tell people who tell me they want to grow; it takes a huge list of things to go perfect in order to finish with a a great result and only 1 to ruin everything. The odds of failing are much higher than success. I think I can count back my last year and not find something that went wrong on each cycle. I feel for you, but it still came out good.

I wouldnt do that the tahoe takes atleast 70 days to finish theres going to be alot missing if he feeds ,feed,water,water

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Not necesarily venom. Sometimes you have built up so much food in your medium that your plant can go along way before needing a feed again but you see most people dnt know that since there always feeding feeding and feeding.. all cus they think it gets you bigger buds. Lol

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Down with dirt the reason your calyxes are swollen that way is because you have the true og cut. The calyxes swell that way in that cut no matter what. It also happens to the larry and the fire og cut. Swollex calyxes to the max. The tahoe dosent really do that. And his buds look like that based on the nutes he used. Not bad at all its just different nutes makes buds look different.

Ill say this papi you killed it with your nuggs some peoples nuggs won't be half the size of yours that's for sure. Or atleast they look nice and big in the pics. Oh I'm sure your gonna kill it next time specially if this is one of your first runs with this girl.

Top Bottom