The International Cannabis & Hemp Expo 2010

• Thread starter Fuzzdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Hopefully….. you already are aware of this jumping off in SF, but if not I thought I just mention it. Its on April 17th & April 18th in San Francisco, California at The Cow Palace. By their web site () it looks to be a decent event, I’ll probably find my way up there. I figure if you get there early, the freebie giveaways, the vendors kick down, is worth the $15 price of a ticket. Even without any freebies.. $15 to check it out is not bad. Hope to see you there.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Any one going to the one coming up this weekend? It's at the Cow Palace Sept 25,26. I should be walking around checking all the booths out. Can't wait to see those Vortex hotties. :) Should be a fun event.
Take care,
BG

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Any one going to the one coming up this weekend? It's at the Cow Palace Sept 25,26. I should be walking around checking all the booths out. Can't wait to see those Vortex hotties. :) Should be a fun event.
Take care,
BG
Yes, Looking forward to it.

L

louisasqural

It is very best for International cannabis and Hemp expo. I like it so much. I hope it may be full of entertainments and I am also looking forward for it only.

Top Bottom