The kind seed bank.!!!!warning!!!!

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Just wanted to share an experience.
I ordered beans from the kind last year.
I spent over 300$.
Never received a thing.
They would not respond to any of my attemps at reaching them.
Not looking for any sympathy.
I am over it. Just a heads up. To all the fellow farmers.
Since then i have successfuly ordered from.
Attitude and nirvana.
I will never order any beans from anywhere other than here again.
This i promise.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
sorry 2 hear that bro atleast you are kind enough 2 tell people so others dont make the same mistake well theres a difference you got ripped off thats f up.

K

koopa troopa

my buddy ordered multiple packs from them and all they sent him was a catalog to buy more and the beans never came.

fuck kind seed... how are they still around!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

my buddy ordered multiple packs from them and all they sent him was a catalog to buy more and the beans never came.

fuck kind seed... how are they still around!

wow that fuckin sucks..... has anyone ever had issues with thcbay seeds, since next week I will be ordering at leaste 200 worth of seeds

Memorias

Memorias

Thcbay is the BOMB they got their shit straight. Make sure you pay the 30 bucks for express shipping get a tracking #.I buy from the bay with out hesitation love this place.
thanks Logic and staff great job.
I always thought kind seeds prices way to expensive thanks for the heads up.

L

Lost

Fuck that sucks! I got your back.. On the Grape Ape at least.. :)

P.S. - Im going to be ordering some THCBbay soon! Lots of great feedback.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey BOSSMAN88188 sucks to hear about your problems. so many bad seedbanks out there today. one of the reasons i started thcfamer.

i will send you a pack of dank beans for free just shoot me an addy :)

I

indodoja

i've been wanting to try next gen's dynamite, but never see them in stock at dc. everything that i have ever read has convinced me not to try kind seeds.

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

kind seed got me for $700+
back in 2005 maybe
no respect here to em
all the best
bil

A

addicted

hey BOSSMAN88188 sucks to hear about your problems. so many bad seedbanks out there today. one of the reasons i started thcfamer.

i will send you a pack of dank beans for free just shoot me an addy :)

You are a revolutionary Logic! Just wish other businesses could take note. I'd smoke to that:smiley_joint:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Logic is the man.that is for sure.
And to show my appreciation.
Anything he sends me.
I will split with lost.
He is close by me and would surely dig it.
Thanks everyone for the kind words.
I just posted a vid of my rooms in my journal.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
we should find those people and hit em in the face with logics ban hammer its huge

L

Lucy Diamond

Indodoja- Kind Seeds is not stocking Next Gen's lines anymore.Greenlife seeds is where you need to go.

BTW,Dynamite is a lovely strain...I have grown out a lot of his stuff....you will find a keeper in a pack of Dynamite for sure!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

It's awful how many scandalous seedbanks are out there..I had found one thru HighTimes and my seeds never came either. Bad karma to them.:middlefinger

THCBay is da best! I totally trust them and always gotten my order in about 2 weeks. This is the only place tht I will order seeds from. Kudos to Logic and his staff on THCFarmer! Thanks for being such a great company.:clapping

C

Cherokee

Logic is tha man !

I lost almost 600 bucks thru SEEDBAY in 06/07

Makes the way that Gyp/SBay handles (or rather not handle) their customers look like rip-off artist. Not everyone has had probs with SB, but those of us that have usually have been bitten multiple times !

Mad Respect For The THC Farm !!

U

Uncle Salty

Thanks for the PSA! It looks like there's plenty of genetics to choose from here. 30 bucks for express shipping is pretty steep though.

Top Bottom