The kind seed bank.!!!!warning!!!!

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MightyStoner

One day I want to have a room with 52 strains growing. It would be beautiful a different strain every week. lol

Its nice to dream now if I can only get something to grow.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Logic is the man.

I just received a package.
All i can say is wow.And a super big thank you to logic.
I will sprout some and start a journal in the next couple days.
And as I said before. I will send lost a pm.
He will get 5 of the 11 beans.
Got to share the good fortune.
May all of your grows be bountiful and beautiful logic.
You have got some good karma coming your way.

P7240056
SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
I just received a package.
All i can say is wow.And a super big thank you to logic.
I will sprout some and start a journal in the next couple days.
And as I said before. I will send lost a pm.
He will get 5 of the 11 beans.
Got to share the good fortune.
May all of your grows be bountiful and beautiful logic.
You have got some good karma coming your way.

That's why this site ROCKS :boogie:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

A correction there was 12 not 11 beans.
So thats 6 for lost and 6 for me.

E

Eggman

Thanks for the heads up BOSSMAN88188.
Good info for all. I`ve had very good service from both Hemp Depot and Greenlife. I intend on getting a few things from THCbay as soon as I get the post count up. :-)

M

MightyStoner

I plan on starting a journal at some point but I want to have something positive to put up first. The first seeds I tried (not the freebies) were very crap looking...embarrassingly bad. After I get at least one healthy plant Im gonna shoot everything beginning to end.

L

Lost

Mightystoner - Put up a grow log starting with the seeds. That way as stuf happens the experienced people can guide you. :)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Good idea lost.
Some one might notice some thing your missing.
I think it will deffinetly increase your odds of success.

rural hick

rural hick

i used marijuanaseeds.nl.
they came quick. 7 days from order. 10 WW and 5 free mazar afghan.
started out with 7 ww and 5 ma. 5 ww sprouted and came up. 5 ma were sprouted and 4 came up. the ww dont look like ww but they are only 2-4 inches tall.

666elsie

cannabiseeds.com to good to be true YOU bet..you get what you paid for not in this life time.
Yes folks I got SUCKERED FOR $120,will not answer emails,Robert Long in the UK.
Does anyone have an address for this thief,I have a package for them.
Hand picked seeds to ,pick your wallet is what they mean.Live and learn

O

oldtimer60

got ripped by Dr. Chronic seeds for 350 cash, called and they said they never recieved the cash. Never use cash anymore or Dr. Chronic

B

bobpeto

Damn!!! Logic is crazy nice, sending Bossman free seeds like that, very cool!!

Bob

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Logic is the man.
I have ordered many times.
And alway's good result's.
Not to mentoin the free seed's where dank bean's.
I dont get seed's anywhere else.

B

Bill Bloome

Damn Logic,you ROCK.I have learned SO much from this site;not only how to do it but why we do it.thanks for the kindness.Your good Karma account must be HUGE!

W

wantaknow

it is getting to where if it doesent come from a friend your ripped ,a lot of kind peeps here ,i have had many offers of gifts that i just cant keep,i am selictive about what i want ,but not greatful in the least ,thanks again everrybody ,including logic ,he went the extra mile to make shure i got my order when i forgot to put my strain name in the envelope ,just too cool !no rippers here

C

cheelo

real talk

Kind sucks ostrich eggs... I ordered 50 dollars worth of babies... They were all black the ratio was 0:10 not to mention 3 were damaged... So I got 0:7 ratio... DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH KIND... Attitude is cool... S.S.C. is cool too great prices and selection with both... I'm bout to check thcbay right now... If its 4-20 than I'm 3:45 :)

C

cheelo

real talk

Kind sucks ostrich eggs... I ordered 50 dollars worth of babies... They were all black the ratio was 0:10 not to mention 3 were damaged... So I got 0:7 ratio... DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH KIND... Attitude is cool... S.S.C. is cool too great prices and selection with both... I'm bout to check thcbay right now... If its 4-20 than I'm 3:45 :)

Top Bottom