dirk d

dirk d

Kraken #1 just got her final trim
KK3
KK4
KK5
KK1
KK2

LOL Got to say I love buds that are easy to trim and the Kraken is a dream to trim. All the buds look like jewels. I almost don't want to even trim any leaves or stems off lol.
Z1

Z2

Couple close ups I took. They just mesmorize you with all the shiny lights.

P.S. I'll smoke some Kraken Nugs with you Goo after the game lol

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Kraken #1 just got her final trim
View attachment 243124View attachment 243125View attachment 243126View attachment 243122View attachment 243123
LOL Got to say I love buds that are easy to trim and the Kraken is a dream to trim. All the buds look like jewels. I almost don't want to even trim any leaves or stems off lol.
View attachment 243127
View attachment 243128
Couple close ups I took. They just mesmorize you with all the shiny lights.

P.S. I'll smoke some Kraken Nugs with you Goo after the game lol
Nice, dirk. Love how the trichs are a'sparklin' in the lower 3 shots. Thanks for sharing the journey! Looking forward to the next round! Lady Goods

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I don't follow sports AT ALL, but I gotta give a GO BULLDOGS! for my homeboys Goo and Aligee...I love my Bulldog family, even if their team gets slaughtered.

That herb looks proper, Dirk. Great job!

Cheers fellas!

A
That's my doggie Alien.. Thanks Dog.. We will put up a good fight that's 4sho but we will definitely b out classed by the Ducks.. There always 1 of the top teams in the country every year.. Thank 4 having r back Alien..

dirk d

dirk d

Nice, dirk. Love how the trichs are a'sparklin' in the lower 3 shots. Thanks for sharing the journey! Looking forward to the next round! Lady Goods
Thanks GC! i always love seeing lady goods in my thread lol
Nice thc coated crystaly buds there.. Enjoy the harvest..
Thanks Goo, It's too bad we have to destroy your team but good thing is that I'll bring some Kraken nugs to smoke on lol
Happy hour at Dirks! Nice Job !!!!!!
Thanks Medusa, You bring the honey, I'll bring me and some Kraken and we can toke from 4-6 pm or 9:30-close lol
look damn good dirk! got those ooey gooey crystals popping all over the place! nice work homie.
thanks KP! now who sais my buds have no trichs??? lol
I don't follow sports AT ALL, but I gotta give a GO BULLDOGS! for my homeboys Goo and Aligee...I love my Bulldog family, even if their team gets slaughtered.

That herb looks proper, Dirk. Great job!

Cheers fellas!

A
Ahh if I wasn't a duck well I would probably be a Trojan Fan but you got some solid peeps. We should all hang and watch the game together lol With lots of Kraken and Alien Nugs of course lol. Duck Games are off the hook here.

dirk d

dirk d

I'm also happy to announce I just bought the last misc. equipment for my Op. Plumber came last weekend and finished up all the work that was needed. Will install all the new hardware today and it's time to lounge and enjoy the Dank! Man it's really great to finally be done.

Only thing left is the CO2 generators but won't add those for at least a month. Want to make sure everything will run with no problems.

dirk d

dirk d

So I had my first experience last night with the Kraken! Got to say she is amazing! Smells are definitely from some extra-terrestrial world. The nugs had about a 2 week cure but normally I don't smoke any nugs till they are about 30 days from harvest. Couldn't wait on the Kraken though lol.

Will do a full smoke report after it's been cured for 30 days but initial experience is off the charts. Had a chance to let a few of my patients try it as well and the reviews are EXCELLENT!! going to be throwing more clones of the Kraken into veg for sure! I want this strain around me at all times lol Maybe the best smelling plant that I have. I am realizing I LOVE KUSH!! lol everything about Kush makes me happy!

dirk d

dirk d

Kraken #3 -- Flower Day 53
KRK32

KRK36

KRK38

Kraken #3 is doing real nice. However I want to get this rack over with so i can get new girls into the new dialed in setups. Plus I want the clones to get a nice start and have more room. Will start flushing this girl in 2 days and will chop next tuesday.

KRK3M3

KRK3M4

A couple close ups! There is always more room for trich filled shots lol

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Man you are killin me dirk,ive got the kraken beans and some optimus on ice waiting for my new rooms to be finished.My kid keeps tryin to pry em away from me to crack at his spot but i keep tellin him to keep his hands off my beans!Everything looks great,your next run is gonna kill it for sure,Im waiting patiently to put the lotion on...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Turned out REAL nice so far Dirk! Great job! So stoked for you on the new setup man, you are gonna KILL IT next round, cant wait to see it. I hope all is well with ya man. Keep up the awesome job and thank you for sharing. Peace out brother! Motiv

dirk d

dirk d

Man you are killin me dirk,ive got the kraken beans and some optimus on ice waiting for my new rooms to be finished.My kid keeps tryin to pry em away from me to crack at his spot but i keep tellin him to keep his hands off my beans!Everything looks great,your next run is gonna kill it for sure,Im waiting patiently to put the lotion on...
I would secure those beans in a spot no one can get too! lol Thanks for following fish! Next round is going to be insane!! already have my #1 vegging and she's going into flower again in about 3-4 weeks.

Turned out REAL nice so far Dirk! Great job! So stoked for you on the new setup man, you are gonna KILL IT next round, cant wait to see it. I hope all is well with ya man. Keep up the awesome job and thank you for sharing. Peace out brother! Motiv
Thanks Motiv, appreciate you stopping by and checking out my journal bro! next round might be too hot to even put up....

Hey Dirk, is this strain crazy stinky? The close ups look so dank.
Hey Bnutthehut, The Kraken smells of straight Kush! So intense! and sticky! lol You definitely have no lack of smells, trichs or taste. Smoked some last night and it was making me laugh my ass off all night lol. Would be a great smoke before a comedy club or a funny movie for sure!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Lookin good D FROSTY .You know those new uniforms for the ducks are cool and all but u know what eats a duck.......... a TIGER ........A LSU TIGER to be exact !!!!!!! can you say repeat of last year except lsu is gonna win both games this time!!!!

Top Bottom