• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
First pic is of a p71 aka grim surprise its the only mutant of the group the tiny plant is the legend og x Scots she came above ground then re burrowed herself only to pop up again a few days late these 2 will probly get the snips soon last pic is a full shot got 1 2 foot t5 5 bulb and 2 4 foot floros
20161024 214528
20161024 214500
20161024 214508

THCdurk

THCdurk

Very string smells tgey stayed the sane and cindy debsed up and vuds are real purple heres a pic

20161024 221118
20161024 221131
THCdurk

THCdurk

The tardis wit red leaves is a string grape smell like you takked about. The tall tardis smells like vicks vapor rub and oranges the moontang is now ammonia wit like a hint of rubberbands like a latex smell its wierd

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The tardis wit red leaves is a string grape smell like you takked about. The tall tardis smells like vicks vapor rub and oranges the moontang is now ammonia wit like a hint of rubberbands like a latex smell its wierd
Sounds fire

B

Burned Haze

Man they are looking healthy and strong :) I hope you find a keeper or two and have fun doing it ( that's my whole point of growing )

Anyways keep it up ;)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Man they are looking healthy and strong :) I hope you find a keeper or two and have fun doing it ( that's my whole point of growing )

Anyways keep it up ;)
In sure there will be many keepers in playing with straight fire.
Also I haven't fed anything besides the autos ..kinda why I like ocean forest

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lost another one yesterday power diesel #3 somehow just missed watering it it was super wilted so I just pulled the plug my boy watered it and took it to his place. I ain't got time to worry about a single plant this early on

THCdurk

THCdurk

It lingers but its not full on it goes to the back of your throat. But it has a real citrus kick

xavier7995

xavier7995

Last I talked to sea he said he made some bx using a catpiss leaning moontang and hit his normal catpiss clone. Those are gonna be fuego

I believe I have that bx crossed to a gg4, two of them going, will let you know how they pan out. Took cuts yesterday and they had a hell of a nice scent when clipped. Also have a skittles x bubblegum I think you made going. My c99 and scottsxlegend died in my bug fiasco, might bug you for clips at some juncture.

Ps. Great looking plants and lookit me wandering the forum posting where I don't post.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I believe I have that bx crossed to a gg4, two of them going, will let you know how they pan out. Took cuts yesterday and they had a hell of a nice scent when clipped. Also have a skittles x bubblegum I think you made going. My c99 and scottsxlegend died in my bug fiasco, might bug you for clips at some juncture.

Ps. Great looking plants and lookit me wandering the forum posting where I don't post.
If you have the moontang catpiss bx you are a lucky man I actually talked to sea the otherday he's doing good .
You know my garden is open to all you farmers just let me pheno hunt and ill let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom