The Krypt

• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xavier7995

xavier7995

Good to hear, give him my best. Will be popping the remainder of those magic beans now that stuff quit dying.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Wifi lemon and harlequin
20161106 181649

xavier7995

xavier7995

@xavier7995 Did you not get any of those seeds? Feel free to hit me up if you want any of those og crosses. Plenty of Legend x Scott if you are interested
I have a couple left...was either a legend or a ghost cross, would have to check the package, but will definitely take you up on that. They were exceptional as far as I could tell until I killed them.

Had to get some issues resolved before sowing any more seeds. Was disheartening, but fairly sure I am back on track.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like wifi lemon #4 that fell over and got an early supercropping might survive, as long as I dont bump "her" before she heals.
20161107 213155

THCdurk

THCdurk

Heres the norcal moontang, smells are straight ammonia and latex the taste is lemon pine with the latex notes on the exhale. Definatley puts me out a good night smoke. Im def gonna run this girl again maybe even try and cross with something i got prolly fruity pebbels og or the GG4

20161108 012132
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Also I plan to up pot this weekend and throw them under the big lights. I will get individual pics of certain plant groups I was going to up pot last weekend and drove all the way to the hydro store .....45 min from my house and they were closed for an employee holiday

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Also I plan to up pot this weekend and throw them under the big lights. I will get individual pics of certain plant groups I was going to up pot last weekend and drove all the way to the hydro store .....45 min from my house and they were closed for an employee holiday
Ouch, at least you didnt drive from my neighborhood to the hydro store...

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice, we all have the same gear. Mine will be under a galaxy hydro COB LED, whats everyone else running?
I also had good germ rate 21 out of 21

I will be running under a 430wt HPS ,in FFOF soil.
Yes it looks like we all had the same thoughts on strains, I'm hoping for some good CBDs for some oil.
It will be nice watching everyone's grow,and having something to compare too.
This will be fun.
STR8

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
My cob is supposedly 1200 watts, had it for a few years, sometimes one ballast flickers.
Im in coco/perlite 80/20 mix with GH micro/grow/bloom with cool bloom throughout flower

I will also be giving them some of my version of tea throughout veg and some into flower, just some organic blend fertilizer with kelp and some unsulphered molasses bubbled with some great white, its what I have to work with atm.

Foxlink

Foxlink

My cob is supposedly 1200 watts, had it for a few years, sometimes one ballast flickers.
Im in coco/perlite 80/20 mix with GH micro/grow/bloom with cool bloom throughout flower

I will also be giving them some of my version of tea throughout veg and some into flower, just some organic blend fertilizer with kelp and some unsulphered molasses bubbled with some great white, its what I have to work with atm.
Careful with that ballast, it might need a new bulb…

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So I whipped up a batch of bubble for my boy @RastaZombie I had to do two runs one bug and the other trim. Maybe he can share input on the strains. Here is my recipe

Step one pick stems out
20161111 211056
20161111 211049

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Step 2 gather supplies
Spoon for scraping bag
A big bowl
Pitcher or spray bottle
A razor blade