• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Or it's pollen..
That dude is straight up pimpin,he's got all the Hoes in that Area code..
I'm tagged in and pulling up the Beanbags.
STR8
I had the worst allergies with that mofo busting all over the place. He had so many flower clusters glad he's done ! I also threw some ha og reversed pollen and some elmers glue fire cookies pollen as well I'm excited to pop some of these.
Up next to pop is scotts og(naturals cut) x ghost og

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I hit specific branches during week 2 with the pollen I had stored twice and labled then then once I saw the pistols turn I introduced the male to the room so there may be a moontang seed or two on the branches I'm keeping all the non moontang branches to dig through myself

str8smokn

str8smokn

I hit specific branches during week 2 with the pollen I had stored twice and labled then then once I saw the pistols turn I introduced the male to the room so there may be a moontang seed or two on the branches I'm keeping all the non moontang branches to dig through myself

Nice.
I like the sound of that.
Is the Cat Piss and the Moontang the same plant?
Interesting......
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
IMAG0113
IMAG0112
First wifi xlemon alien
2nd Dr who
3rd quantum kush
IMAG0111

THCdurk

THCdurk

I can defiantly see the frost inessential bro it like coats the fan leaves very nice I just want my girls to finish so I can start some Spanish diesel auto and blackberry kush auto. I'm too hyped

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
IMAG0122
IMAG0121
Here we have t3 or tardis 3 she is the fastest flowering and biggest yeilder out of the 3 cuts I kept smells just like number 2 think grape koolaid packet with no sugar with a bit of train wreck on the end super frosty and dense allthough she lacks color straight green pheno she makes up for it in weight and frost

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess now I got the Tardis almost 3 years ago from some dude named dioxide said they were home grown natural wonders testers then the quantom I got from some old dude 2years ago he said he said he made them and the pack once again said home grown natural wonders but now I saw tga is selling them so long story short I'm not sure who makes em old dude had his own booth far away from tga

str8smokn

str8smokn

I think I've read where Dioxide meet up with them and is now a grower/stabilizer /breeder with them.(Mrs Jill and Sub-cool). So I guess his stock has now become their stock?
I think TGA released them both at the same time,so it would make sense.
That's cool that yours came from original stock or cut though.
NICE...
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I think I've read where Dioxide meet up with them and is now a grower/stabilizer /breeder with them.(Mrs Jill and Sub-cool). So I guess his stock has now become their stock?
I think TGA released them both at the same time,so it would make sense.
That's cool that yours came from original stock or cut though.
NICE...
STR8
I looked up on line and the old dude they have drawn on the site and packaging was the dude I got the quantum and the dr from I had a good qp of Tardis 1 aka frost monster when I ran into him and we puffed a joint and he said I did great and passed my jar to Kyle kush man from buds and roses probably one of my proudest moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom