• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Now for a beer break this is round 2 of free beer I got from Avery brewing for supplying candy for a wedding my boss thinks we won't show up to work if he gives us all the beer at once so I get a mixed box every Friday lol
IMAG0129

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Hey @gravekat303 , @str8smokn referred me to this thread. Thanks str8! I was wondering about the specifics on saving and preserving pollen. I have a strawberry cough pheno that i want to save so i can create an auto strawberry cough when i get some auto #1 seeds. Im also gonna cross him with my cinderella 99. I want to do this the right way as this is my only seed. :( any help would be fantastic!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Did you get any Legend OG x Scotts OG? I'm curious to see which one outperforms which. I have a feeling the legend will be superior.
No I only got a pack of ghost xscotts
My next run I'm going to do nothing but og I'm cracking that entire pack of ghost and whatever else I have I'm also going to source all my old cuts back,hells og,Carter,Skywalker, pure kush and a ton more going to run any I can get my hands on and look for a male as Well and do this with all ogs

Joints of destroyer tomorrow!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't get why it did that and I'm too lazy to retype it. No I only got scotts net run I'm cracking any og seed I have and sourcing every cut I can I'll try anything you through at me especially that 89g13white

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Dudes were super cool talked to sly for a while he assured me that they used the same parent's and that grim is back full blown he also threw me a pack of something he said "has p71 in it other than that it's a secret but you will love it it's some super old school shit"

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey @gravekat303 , @str8smokn referred me to this thread. Thanks str8! I was wondering about the specifics on saving and preserving pollen. I have a strawberry cough pheno that i want to save so i can create an auto strawberry cough when i get some auto #1 seeds. Im also gonna cross him with my cinderella 99. I want to do this the right way as this is my only seed. :( any help would be fantastic!!

And/or @NaturalTherapy . If either of you two could help a cat out.
Preciate it. @SugarSweet
STR8

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol my bad I seriously typed a response but got baked and didn't post lol what do you need to know brother I'm assuming you wana save the pollen from a strawberry male right not create pollen by reversing right

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Lol my bad I seriously typed a response but got baked and didn't post lol what do you need to know brother I'm assuming you wana save the pollen from a strawberry male right not create pollen by reversing right

Correct. Im wanting to save as much as i can for future crosses. That way if i ever need to back cross to show more of the strawberry genetics.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Correct. Im wanting to save as much as i can for future crosses. That way if i ever need to back cross to show more of the strawberry genetics.
I like to take rice and throw it I. An airtight container lightproof and throw that in a bag and put it in the fridge and only pull it when I plan to use it

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

I like to take rice and throw it I. An airtight container lightproof and throw that in a bag and put it in the fridge and only pull it when I plan to use it

So mix the pollen with plain dry white rice then put inside of say like a film canister? I want to make several different pollen packs lol for different crosses. I have and auto in the works right now its a cross between west coast og and cash crop. Both autos. Gonna call it midwest og. Would like a few people to run and test it for me in a few months with the f2 seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom