The Krypt

• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
THCdurk

THCdurk

Very true @Freshone but they just et sick of the social media hit entirely. Cause 75% of the people i dont see on here anymore i see on insta

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Group shot I threw some De around a week ago and I tried to spray it off and I couldn't get it all off
20161128 172954

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good! Another homie is running a few of these, has a foul smelling fat leaf ghash expression, garbage OG to the max
Yea I pulled a few males that were real fat leaf one in particular was nasty smelling thought about keeping him but end of the day he had to go. I also have this straight vine legend x Scots that is so sipndily but nasty loud smelling ill try and dig her out I know she's in the middle of that room. I leave to Mexico Friday and when I get back in transplanting and flipping most of these.
Oh p.s
@NaturalTherapy if you see @Hotsause tell him these space creams are beautiful well structured consistant plants

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

The white ghash x Scots smell earthy and the legend is strong skunky earthy so far will see in. Few weeks ima up pot them when I get back from vacation and veg for a week or 2 and flip start flipping in groups

Hell yea can't wait to see what flower brings

str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's a group shot of my youngins..
R4's,Harlliquin's,WiFi/Lemon Alien's,and a couple Banana Bubbas..
Those were just up potted before the pic was taken . They have now been topped as of last night. So they should be looking nice here in a week or so.
Hope your trip is good my friend @gravekat303 ..
STR8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom