The Krypt

• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxlink

Foxlink

Space cream is made by hotsauce its space cream x time wreck. Also from what I've seen is the f2s tend to lean more to the norcal side but there are a few chemmy phenos in there to be found the norcal is just dom which is what I was aiming for
Hey Kat, I -want- to breed and I don't know how to even start… Any help or a page to go to?

-Fox

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Loving these 3000k white cree leds. Ive been growing this cbd lemonaid plant for close to two years and its never gotten this big. Its twice as big as as its ever been and still not finished yet, I could probably let her go another week.
20170108 104920

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Heres some fresh shots of the 3 wifi lemons that werent showing their privates, one is for sure fem because I see pistils, the other two are hopefully sisters.
20170113 150217
20170113 150246
20170113 150313
20170113 150319

Heres a shot of the only norcal moontang that survived, Im not sure how far into flower she is as I am label and calender challenged.
20170108 104626
20170108 104638

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
What causes the fa
Looking nice man I would thin some of those leafs out you will thank me when yield gets higher
This is an experiment with larf and under lighting. I have two high power rigid led strips under it, one on each side of it as close as I could get it without actually sitting it on the pot. The bottom, normally larfy buds are actually as large or larger than the tops. Every branch looks like it will end up looking like a giant cola from the stalk up. I will try to get a side shot next time I take pics.
I only had two plants survive to flower this time so I need to get alot of larf for concentrates and edibles.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So I had a busy day today ladies are at 3 weeks things are filling in nicely. Clones all rooted now I wait for the keepers. Im also in the process of setting up a new room to scrog out.
Also picked up some clones.
Chemdog 91, dosidos, sour dubble, white99,norcalcatpiss bx 1,limecookies x bubba,special ogk haze . these clones went to the quarantine house and will be re cloned and dipped a few times before meeting their sisters

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So on the doc today I gotta transplant the 8 remaining females and build the net in the new room then I will be popping more seeds . I have starkiller.Scots og.rugburn og.commerce city kush.rare darkness .longspeak blue.night terror.dank commander. All from rare dankness plus black dog from hso and green ribbon bx

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill they and get pics today I know I've been slacking hard I justbget so caught up working that i forget to snap pics and im renting a separate house a town over to grow in. You have no idea how good it feels to live in a separate house from the garden. Granted I live in Colorado and its legal my plant count is no where near legal . plus the wife loves how much more time I spend with her vs downstairs all day lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm about to move 2 of the Harlliquin's into bloom here soon . Maybe the next day or two..
All of my clones came out strong so far in the Oxycloner. I was seeing roots about 5 days in .
I'm loving the vigor these have. You did a great job on the crosses or selection of male as it seems he carries over more than the moms did..
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The dad is super Don I have only found a few that look like mom but that's about it they look like mom but smell like dad I have a blue dream x nccp Mt and she looks identical to the blue dream but smells just like amonnia and blueberry ruberbands

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm down to 2 Lemon - Wifi's just found a slow male trying to hide in the group.
But other than that they are all looking great.
There's a couple runty clones ,but they took.
So the Harlliquin's will be moved in to bloom tomorrow to make room for the clones.

STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
This is a nnccpmoontang f2 @DrMcSkunkins see how I thinned her . I pulley a hermie today full blown glad I saw it early it was gg4 x sour strawberry. Aka tony snow it was sad she was a sweetie

20170115 202751
20170115 202756
str8smokn

str8smokn

I need to cleanup the Harlliquin's before I move them over myself..
Looking good there. Can't wait to see what these ladies have to offer, I'm already loving them so far.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to cleanup the Harlliquin's before I move them over myself..
Looking good there. Can't wait to see what these ladies have to offer, I'm already loving them so far.
STR8
I can't wait man im really liking what the dad brought to the table . I did find a menthol Vicks pheno im gonna call it the tentlife cut as durk was the first to find it lol

Krypto

Krypto

Durk's Cough.lol
If effect wasn't my #1 goal.
I'd be going for STANK.
NCMT x Pissy Purp might make some eyes water!!!
We'll see...said the Zen Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom