• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey this may be a stupid question J, but have you grown the GSC without training/topping/fim whatevering? Just wondering if she doesn't take well to a certain training technique? I don't see why she would be like that, and so stubborn?? Curious if the CM will give it better structure? Twould be sic if you found a pheno that had the GSC bud, with a better way more workable structure. I hear ya on fussy plants too. I'm not a guru perfect grower, like the rest of us, but if dudes like JAWS can't get this plant to perform what does that say about the cut? I mean it seems like one of those cuts you need to run 4 times to dial. In the end those plants are no big deal once you figure them out, just another cut in the library. Sometimes I just so tempted to cull certain plants for just lettin me down. lol Like some cuts practically grow spider mites. You'll be fine then bam one bitch gets it and spreads it. Hard not to think that if that wasn't so fire I would cull it and not have such a SM weakness in the momma tent. Have any of you guys/gals seen a diagram or technique for culling plants lol I haven't, though we know it's personal preference, and common sense, but man I have tried to keep cuts that don't want to be kept lol Fightin it. Then don't miss them later lol

Either way I think that if the GSC has something to offer, but has crap for growth/structure breed her to some known studs! Maybe a sturdy Afghani with a smoking structure?! Eh just spitballin brotha... Aliendawg bubs with some lemony OG full melt on top! mmm Enjoy your evening Farmers!

Crom

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

SUP JAWS...HERE IS A PIC OF SOME INSANE JANE AT 50 DAYS..JUS GOT THE CAMERA BETTER PICS TO COME....SHE IS STELLAR....CAN'T WAIT FOR THE YUM YUM.....DJ
SAM 0029

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

HEY PUMA YOU EVER SEEN PURE WHITE IN THE LEAVES...FIRST IT WAS HALF OF A FINGER THEN A WHOLE SOLID WHITE FIVE LEAF...ITS AN OG ALIEN(CALI CONNECT) X THE WHITE(RASKAL)...THIS STARTED ON ONE OF THE CUTS SO I CUT IT OFF AND IT IS CONTINUING....DJ

SAM 0033
SAM 0030
JAWS

JAWS

Hey this may be a stupid question J, but have you grown the GSC without training/topping/fim whatevering? Just wondering if she doesn't take well to a certain training technique? I don't see why she would be like that, and so stubborn?? Curious if the CM will give it better structure? Twould be sic if you found a pheno that had the GSC bud, with a better way more workable structure. I hear ya on fussy plants too. I'm not a guru perfect grower, like the rest of us, but if dudes like JAWS can't get this plant to perform what does that say about the cut? I mean it seems like one of those cuts you need to run 4 times to dial. In the end those plants are no big deal once you figure them out, just another cut in the library. Sometimes I just so tempted to cull certain plants for just lettin me down. lol Like some cuts practically grow spider mites. You'll be fine then bam one bitch gets it and spreads it. Hard not to think that if that wasn't so fire I would cull it and not have such a SM weakness in the momma tent. Have any of you guys/gals seen a diagram or technique for culling plants lol I haven't, though we know it's personal preference, and common sense, but man I have tried to keep cuts that don't want to be kept lol Fightin it. Then don't miss them later lol

Either way I think that if the GSC has something to offer, but has crap for growth/structure breed her to some known studs! Maybe a sturdy Afghani with a smoking structure?! Eh just spitballin brotha... Aliendawg bubs with some lemony OG full melt on top! mmm Enjoy your evening Farmers!

Crom

ya ive grown her STRAIGHT--TOPED--MULTI TOP and for-sure she'd yield much better toped and more so multi toped, but damn she seems flopyer then the trainwreck...im thinking if one were to grow her staight up strip the lower postion of the plant and pinch the upper portion a couple time through vegging and let her vegg for 6weeks they could get a decent cols from considering the type of bud structure she puts out...

like i said im on my 4th run of her but actual its what im going to call my first real run of her, reason for saying that is in the past i really had no ide how to grow this strain and ive had big time problems along the way mainly the BROAD MIT if i ever had them but thats not a problem any longer..

the first one i did was a full on test just to see what she looked like I BOMB with that one it was a 15/18 inch two tower no bud producing piece of shite, the second run was much better but by the time she was done the whole plant went into the scrap pile with not a puff taking from her.....and she was the one youve seen many pages back in this thread she was the big girl i had taken pictures of in the tub, she looked awesome and then about 4weeks into flower she just went to shit and nothing i did seem to help.....

now this last time was the best i have done SO FAR she was untopped so she was very small again much like the first one but in much better shape and i had very little problems with that one other then her not really givening me that mint smell that ppl talk about with this strain, but right at the end i did get her to purple up just a bit nothing big time but still it was there....she drying as we speak so i'll atleast get a taste of her from the last round...

now 1-2 pages back you can see where im at with this the 4th run of her and she looks alot like the second run did and this time im going to give her more of my attention to see if i can get her to preform in a much better way, i still get a chocolate tootsie-roll kinda smell with her with a hint of mint but its nothing right in your face...

the Question for me about whether she real or not has been answered as far as im concerned im going with ya she the real deal, i cant explain why im not getting the over whelming mint smell but..

and also there is a guy here at the farm who is growing a GSC CUT that nobody seems to be saying is not ral and hes made/making HYBRIDS with that ppl are really wanting and he and i have the same EXACT CUT not only did we get it from the same circle of ppl at the mag we got it from the same EXACT person, so im not sure why hes is 100% YES SIR and mine "ummm i dont know maybe"...

there no doubt hes rocking his much much better then im rocking mine but just because hes runing his better dont make mine not the real deal, he says hes getting minty smell but he also has some really nice frost which i do not so maybe the minty smell comes with a good/decent coating of resin....

like i said many pages back on this cut and that was for NO ONE to take what i say about this plant to be solid on if she a good plant or not because i cant truly say that untill i get atleast one good run done of her, but i do believe i have the real deal.....

peace brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

SUP JAWS...HERE IS A PIC OF SOME INSANE JANE AT 50 DAYS..JUS GOT THE CAMERA BETTER PICS TO COME....SHE IS STELLAR....CAN'T WAIT FOR THE YUM YUM.....DJView attachment 249307

i love the INSANE JANE shes always done good for me very easy to grow very narly in her looks with fist sized but that are very compact and ozzzing with resin, i think i have maybe 10 ORIGINAL seeds left and there not going anywhere......im stoked you like her my freind and let me know how the smoke is for ya after you get her dried...

HEY PUMA YOU EVER SEEN PURE WHITE IN THE LEAVES...FIRST IT WAS HALF OF A FINGER THEN A WHOLE SOLID WHITE FIVE LEAF...ITS AN OG ALIEN(CALI CONNECT) X THE WHITE(RASKAL)...THIS STARTED ON ONE OF THE CUTS SO I CUT IT OFF AND IT IS CONTINUING....DJ

ahhh no bro ive never seen that, that is very strange looking.....does it seem to be spreading?...

very odd indeed:eek::eek:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Crom

HERE IS A PIC OF A GSC I HAVE STARTED LSTING....SHE IS A STOUT BITCH....HEY JAWS YOU KNOW ANYTHING BOUT DR AFGHAN...I HAVE A DR AFGHAN X AFGHAN INDICA...THINKN BOUT CKN OUT SOME AFFY
SAM 0023
DJ

JAWS

JAWS

hello DJ:)
ahh looking good brother umm has that one been 100% ID to be the read GSC CUT? if so ya man we need to talk, im sure i have the right one but to get one that has been ID next to this one would sure help me out and stop all this guessing...

humm no never heard of that one but if your into affies then you might aswell give it a try, get find a male and hit the GSC to see whats up...

peace;)

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

SAM 0045
SAM 0041

A LIL BETTER PIC OF THE INSANE JANE....ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STELLAR CREATIONS.....(TRIPLE OG X DPD)X ALIEN KUSH.....I THINK THATS RIGHT...YUMMMMM... I THINK SHE IS GONNA GIVE GSC SOME COMPETITION...AN OG, SOME PURPLE AND TOPPED WITH ALIEN KUSH......HOW DOES IT GET ANY BETTER...DJ

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hello DJ:)
ahh looking good brother umm has that one been 100% ID to be the read GSC CUT? if so ya man we need to talk, im sure i have the right one but to get one that has been ID next to this one would sure help me out and stop all this guessing...

humm no never heard of that one but if your into affies then you might aswell give it a try, get find a male and hit the GSC to see whats up...

peace;)
IF YOU LOOK AT THE PHILLTHY'S THREAD.....
HERE IS DANK FRANKS QUOTE......same cookies as Y4P, Abja, etc...
Not the OGKB / GH.........
I THINK ITS THE REAL DEAL.......I GOT YOU ON A CUT OF HER..DJ

JAWS

JAWS

hey DJ:)
ya brother that JANE you have showing in the cecond pic is the one with the more DPD in the mix, she would put out as big of buds as the GRAY BUD pheno but she will still give you some decent yeild and some frosty goodness in her looks and the smoke will be pretty damn good aswell...

thank you much for the help on the GSC issue..

much respect:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
ya ive grown her STRAIGHT--TOPED--MULTI TOP and for-sure she'd yield much better toped and more so multi toped, but damn she seems flopyer then the trainwreck...im thinking if one were to grow her staight up strip the lower postion of the plant and pinch the upper portion a couple time through vegging and let her vegg for 6weeks they could get a decent cols from considering the type of bud structure she puts out...

like i said im on my 4th run of her but actual its what im going to call my first real run of her, reason for saying that is in the past i really had no ide how to grow this strain and ive had big time problems along the way mainly the BROAD MIT if i ever had them but thats not a problem any longer..

the first one i did was a full on test just to see what she looked like I BOMB with that one it was a 15/18 inch two tower no bud producing piece of shite, the second run was much better but by the time she was done the whole plant went into the scrap pile with not a puff taking from her.....and she was the one youve seen many pages back in this thread she was the big girl i had taken pictures of in the tub, she looked awesome and then about 4weeks into flower she just went to shit and nothing i did seem to help.....

now this last time was the best i have done SO FAR she was untopped so she was very small again much like the first one but in much better shape and i had very little problems with that one other then her not really givening me that mint smell that ppl talk about with this strain, but right at the end i did get her to purple up just a bit nothing big time but still it was there....she drying as we speak so i'll atleast get a taste of her from the last round...

now 1-2 pages back you can see where im at with this the 4th run of her and she looks alot like the second run did and this time im going to give her more of my attention to see if i can get her to preform in a much better way, i still get a chocolate tootsie-roll kinda smell with her with a hint of mint but its nothing right in your face...

the Question for me about whether she real or not has been answered as far as im concerned im going with ya she the real deal, i cant explain why im not getting the over whelming mint smell but..

and also there is a guy here at the farm who is growing a GSC CUT that nobody seems to be saying is not ral and hes made/making HYBRIDS with that ppl are really wanting and he and i have the same EXACT CUT not only did we get it from the same circle of ppl at the mag we got it from the same EXACT person, so im not sure why hes is 100% YES SIR and mine "ummm i dont know maybe"...

there no doubt hes rocking his much much better then im rocking mine but just because hes runing his better dont make mine not the real deal, he says hes getting minty smell but he also has some really nice frost which i do not so maybe the minty smell comes with a good/decent coating of resin....

like i said many pages back on this cut and that was for NO ONE to take what i say about this plant to be solid on if she a good plant or not because i cant truly say that untill i get atleast one good run done of her, but i do believe i have the real deal.....

peace brother:)

Hey bro sorry if you got the impression that I was saying your cut wasn't worth it or a fake. I was just trying to figure out why it could do what it is doing, for your past grows of it. It is definantely looking better then the other run and you can tell you have paid more attention to some details! Best of luck with her bro! I look forward to seein what she does for ya!

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

Nice! Who's Aliendawg is that?

ahh thats some of CANNARADOS work those are the F4 i grew of his last round, and your F3 will be ran next....i liked CANNARADOS alot i found some good cherries and a coco pheno umm i think hes was made with the ALIEN KUSH and yours was made with the ALIEN TECH so im really stoked to see what yours brings, and im really hoping fo an TECH leaner for-sure....

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

Hey bro sorry if you got the impression that I was saying your cut wasn't worth it or a fake. I was just trying to figure out why it could do what it is doing, for your past grows of it. It is definantely looking better then the other run and you can tell you have paid more attention to some details! Best of luck with her bro! I look forward to seein what she does for ya!

Crom

not at all my brother but like i was saying very early on when i started talking about this cut i said that things always seems to end up in a kinda stale-mate just like they are right now, my cut looks exactly like what ive seen as the real deal cut and i also think the only thing thats missing is that MINT smell but sadly thats how most ppl say is the only way to tell if have the real deal or not....so again im left unsure but i still think its the real deal im just not doing something right with her and i need to figure out what that is....

your good bro were solid;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom