• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
brother CROM:)
those are great shots and it should be fairly easy to tell the two pheno apart from those pics, that #1 she did blow up but her buds dont seem to fit with what you think you would get from a plant with a stalk structure like that one....i was checking that stalk and stems out i though id be seeing ball bat buds, did that plant yield decently?..

im going to harvest and seperate my latest batch monday morning aswell as take about 25 cuts of this and that, then im going to move the vegging plants that are in the closet to the 4x4 under the 400, this will give me back my closet for getting some seeds popped and moving forward.....

stoked i am;)

No doubt J. The male is more like the Aliendawg #1 pheno in structure and overall appearance. The smells are different though. The male is creamy cherry incense funk.

The Aliendawg#1 outdoors that run was like a lb+. The pot was a 10 gallon Aerobag with Rootz soilless coco mix, and PBP nutes.

The indoor Aliendawg #1 shots in the tent also yielded around a lb+.

Not a huge yielder but the buds are nice! The shots outside are the shots of the seed run that made the F3s actually. Indoors she does nice, and outside she seems right at home in SoCal. She get's nice pink pistils outside as well.

Aliendawg #1 oudoor
IMG 9786
IMG 9785
IMG 4996
IMG 4922
IMG 4920
IMG 4919

JAWS

JAWS

Great info Crom! I love this thread!!! I'm harvesting two of cannarado's Alien Double Dawgs (Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg) tonite @ 70 days....from the pics I guess I didn't get a Tech leaner lol, one's a straight up Chemdog #4 doppleganger the other is more stocky and looks more like the Chemdog D, the third chica is a combo of all, the Chemdog #4's structure, the Chemdog D buds, and the Alien Tech's leaves...this pheno exhibited that fake TMV it went away but came back in the last weeks, she still needs about 5 more days to finish up! About to clean the room and throw the Straydawgs in this week, I'll keep an eye on em and thanks for the heads up fellas! Got my fingers crossed because the stench off these ladies is rotten to the core....ummmm rotten!

cool brother nothing wrong with getting a solid Chemdog #4, im a bit worried about this talk of TMV ive never dealt with that stuff and not sure how much it would freak me out if i got that shit...as most know ive had some problems the last few months and im just now getting back on track.......these ALIENDAWG f3 will be poped make no misstake about just really not looking forward to seeing something like that on my plants is all...

REAL TALK ! Crom thanks for the info .As well as the pics of the phenos used .Jaws those cad f3s come down yet ?

ya there down brother ive been dropping pics in here off-n-on, great weed decent yields and i have the COCO PHENO in vegg umm i thought i was going to lose her but she seems to be responding now so HELL YA and the next run of her should be a bit better.....no guessing with her this time she is what she is!!...

I AM GLAD TO KNOW THE ALIENDAWG FROM REDEYE THAT I HAVE IS WORK WITH A F1 DIRECT FROM OBS.....MY REVEGGD OG ALIEN(CC) X ALIENDAWG(REDEYE) LOOKS JUS LIKE CROMS PIC # 5 FROM THE TOP....GLAD I REVEGGD HER....DJ

stoked you like the thread my brother and ya anytime this thread makes one smile it makes me smile so yup drop by any time bro....sounds like you made the right call on the reveg aswell..

No doubt J. The male is more like the Aliendawg #1 pheno in structure and overall appearance. The smells are different though. The male is creamy cherry incense funk.

The Aliendawg#1 outdoors that run was like a lb+. The pot was a 10 gallon Aerobag with Rootz soilless coco mix, and PBP nutes.

The indoor Aliendawg #1 shots in the tent also yielded around a lb+.

HAHAHAH a pound a plant well shite i would be very very very happy with that, im happy when i get a pound per grow....

thanks for the pics and id love to see some PINK HAIRS on any of the ALIENDAWG F3 that i grow n the next round...pics #1 #2 are really nice hope i get to see that first hand, it will be winter when these are flowered so ya i can contraol things much better in the winter months..

Not a huge yielder but the buds are nice! The shots outside are the shots of the seed run that made the F3s actually. Indoors she does nice, and outside she seems right at home in SoCal. She get's nice pink pistils outside as well.

Aliendawg #1 oudoor
View attachment 249890View attachment 249891View attachment 249892View attachment 249893View attachment 249894View attachment 249895

Hey brother.day 27 and black rose was sent black roses.misc single nanners...chop chop.damnView attachment 249918View attachment 249919

sorry to see that my friend so it does seem that this strain does throw the nanners your not the first person ive heard from latly with this problem on this plant, i cant say ive ever seen any nanners on the two batches of seeds ive ran of her and im filling pretty lucky noe because of that...the things we deal with when runing seeds grows and it sucks but it happen so just put it behind you and move forward my brother, thats a strain of many so just move onto the next one...

peace friends;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so the time is drawing near to get some seeds strains dropped it saddens me a bit but im going to have to pull a couple strains from the line up, they were made by some close friends but i cam up a bit short on testers so im going to need to run some of my own GEAR in this up-coming round...

E.T.
sorry bro the BBOG HYBRID is going to have to wait a bit longer..

EX
also sorry my brother but im going to have to pull the one i was going to run of yours, i had not made up my mind on which one i was going to run but it seems the decision was made for me..

my game plan is ever changing these days and i do the best i can to keep up but some times tough calls need to be made and this call was pretty tough for me and i did not make it lightly..

respect my brother:(

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm not sure it's really TMV, it's goes away by adding more ca/mg or epsom salts..the juries still out about this crazy trait but I'm with the folks who say it's not. When I tested J-nitz's Funkberry I held back on the ca/mg to see which phenos were Chemdog D leaning...I cranked up the ca/mg after the fake tmv popped up, they went back to normal dunno?!!

JAWS

JAWS

I'm not sure it's really TMV, it's goes away by adding more ca/mg or epsom salts..the juries still out about this crazy trait but I'm with the folks who say it's not. When I tested J-nitz's Funkberry I held back on the ca/mg to see which phenos were Chemdog D leaning...I cranked up the ca/mg after the fake tmv popped up, they went back to normal dunno?!!

thats a bit frighting to think that some things can be passed through the seeds themselves......i'll be looking for it once i get these into some water and get them going..

thanks bro;)

JAWS

JAWS

u busy enough...between the lab and the thread...dayummmm....thanxxxxx for your efforts...we all appreciate ya....u still got the cherry pie(gdp pheno) in the lab..dj

i do try my brother but it takes good gear to make good gear ya know HAHAHAAH...........................

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

LIME KUSH being reversed..
LIME KUSH POLLEN SAC REVERSED

im so baby handeling these REVERSEING plants ahhumm i think im going to pull this plant out here in a bit and hand remove this pollen sac and apply it by hand to the awaiting female, atleast this way in a day or two i can atleast tell if the pollen is going to be VIABLE....

very excited over here at the moment..

awesome;)

got 9grams dried from my GSC:eek::eek: HAHAHAH....................

JAWS

JAWS

That reversal stuff has got me itching at the bit,I need to get some cuts that are worthy :) You Lime kush is looking sweet

yup just took some cuts of her and she will be showing up alot for abit over here in the lab....and this morning i pulled three sacs from the above plant and dusted about 6-8 bud sites on the female so in a few days will atleast know if the pollen is viable....

also decided to dust BOTH the remaining CHERRY PIE & LIME KUSH with some COOKIE MONSTER so hopefully will have some CHERRY COOKIES & LIME COOKIES aswell as some COOKIE MONSTER F2's..

LOOKD IN MY CRYSTAL BALL AND I SEE THESE IN YOUR FUTURE...DJView attachment 250212View attachment 250213

love seeing that bad-ass URKLE still in your hands AWESOME!!!

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

ahhhhhhhh well WTF ok so im getting a couple more plants out for breeding this morning and lookie what i find..
CHERRY PIE FAIL 3

CHERRY PIE FAIL 2

yup the CHERRY PIE {GDP} has hermied on me big time, so thats both CHERRY PIES in-hand and both were hermies...thats it so f*&^%$# done with this strain.

CHERRY PIE FAIL 4

so i have the other CHERRY PIE that has been reversed and has been in the isolataion chamber for a few weeks, now i thought the reverse was taking but now after the straight PIE has hermied then there is no way i can work with the reversed one so it too has killed...

another wasted/loss of time strain much like this GSC is proving to be, i spoke to the guy i got the GSC from yesterday he said the one i have is the exact same cut that the other breeder over here has he knows this because hes the one who gave us both the cut....he saids it the ic-mag cut and its as real as it gets and hes in that group of ppl over there who seem to be the peeps in the know to whether your GSC are real or fake......

as far as im concerned the cut i have is real and i can not explain why im not getting a heavy mint smell, i'll just have to live with that i gess....

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom