The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

NICE I SEE LIMES IN MY FUTURE...LOOK AT THIS WHITE LEAF PHENO...STILL SPITTN WHITE LEAVES...DJView attachment 251267

if thats a trait that carries man it could be something different for-sure, very odd indeed!!

man this thread just keeps going and going and going and going, and jaws just keeps coming back and back and back, fucking amazing show everyday of the week, keep it up bro.

thank you its been a very very long thread indeed and i see no end to it not any time soon!!...im glad you like it my friend..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

you will b hitn 200 pages before you know it..:D

ya if i had not lost 50 pages in the switch over id be there real soon...

ohh ya tat beeb meaning to tell you that the SWEETS were male was thinking i had a couple females but after going to flower for a couple weeks nope just males..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
ya if i had not lost 50 pages in the switch over id be there real soon...

ohh ya tat beeb meaning to tell you that the SWEETS were male was thinking i had a couple females but after going to flower for a couple weeks nope just males..

man im sry ..that sucks....the buddy i got those from was supossed to see if he could find jds number..but he said it has been a year sence he has heard from him...and i looked around for postings from jd , and it was a year ago he posted any where. it was a posting with info on that sweetgod....as far as i know if we want any more of those ..HS is the man

JAWS

JAWS

man im sry ..that sucks....the buddy i got those from was supossed to see if he could find jds number..but he said it has been a year sence he has heard from him...and i looked around for postings from jd , and it was a year ago he posted any where. it was a posting with info on that sweetgod....as far as i know if we want any more of those ..HS is the man

ya thanks for taking the time to look into it my brother...

i must have a female seed finder gift o_O i had not one male out of the ones i grew out

AHHH HAAA now i understand you kept all the female seeds for yourself and just sent e the MALES HAHHA just funing with ya my friend....

Everything is looking great. Should be some very interesting crosses for sure!

thanks brother and yup there should be some nice ones coming from this rouns, HOPEFULLY!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
NICE I SEE LIMES IN MY FUTURE...LOOK AT THIS WHITE LEAF PHENO...STILL SPITTN WHITE LEAVES...DJView attachment 251267

Iv'e seen that quite a few times on the net. Saw one that was split right in half...one side normal and the other side straight white. I think its some sort of albinism, variegation or maybe something similar to a piebald that happens in animals(like snakes) where they have sections of pigmentless skin...not sure but that would be my guess? I know one guy took a clone off the white side and tried to grow it with no luck. I think the albino side by itself can't photosynthesize due to it lacking pigment and not having the green chlorophyll which is needed for photosynthesis. Where if it has some regular growth along with the pigmentless...it can still feed the plant as a whole. I have some pics saved somewhere...I will try and dig some up. Peace

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Iv'e seen that quite a few times on the net. Saw one that was split right in half...one side normal and the other side straight white. I think its some sort of albinism, variegation or maybe something similar to a piebald that happens in animals(like snakes) where they have sections of pigmentless skin...not sure but that would be my guess? I know one guy took a clone off the white side and tried to grow it with no luck. I think the albino side by itself can't photosynthesize due to it lacking pigment and not having the green chlorophyll which is needed for photosynthesis. Where if it has some regular growth along with the pigmentless...it can still feed the plant as a whole. I have some pics saved somewhere...I will try and dig some up. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

for a friend, STARFIGHTER parents of the f2's...

MOTHER...

FATHER...
MALE 12
MALE 13
MALE 14

JAWS

JAWS

CHERRY PIE {GDP} REVERSAL FAILURE..
STS FAIL 1
STS FAIL 2

LIME KUSH REVERSAL{SP} SUCCESSFUL...
PICT4902
PICT4905

now my Question is on this^^ reversed female now thats "it" is starting to revert back to a dom female will ANY of the seeds put out on the plant be useable??.....

i have a fully seeded female LIME KUSH that holds my LIME KUSH FEM seeds but was just wondering if this plan^^^ is worth keeping around any longer....as you can clearly see in the above^^ pic that some of the bud/reversed sites are PRODUCING seeds....

peace and thank you:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow! Awesome Jaws!!! Ill bet she just reeks!! Nice pics too! I dig seeing the male(damn that sounded gay!) Nice project!!
Oh, I tried to quote HS but my phone SUCKS!! Once again, Im very impressed by the wealth of your knowledge Hs. Great example with the color mutations with snakes. The piebald Ball Python was a favorite when I was into them. But I moved on to Green Tree Pythons! Fuckin love em! Very true about the plant not being able to photosynthesize. You go homie!
Qq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom