• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

COOKIE MONSTER

dried but still holding seeds f2, will get to deseeding in the morning..

PURPLE MONSTER
seeds are in these buds..

peace;)

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up hows life treating you guys... damn another year gone by thanksgiving cant wait my father-in-law cooks the best turkey... and christmas wish i could just give my family some afghani og nuggs instead of gift cards.... dont mean to go off topic....

symbiote420

symbiote420

Boy this thread moves fast LOL, you're really doing some good stuff J, sym likes! I'd love to pop some of those trippy looking beans just to see what they do! I hope ya don't mind me jacking the thread a minute, here's some pics of the Straydawgs .....got (2) phenos!!
{pheno 1 @ 45 days}
Symbiote420 476
Symbiote420 472

{pheno 2}
Symbiote420 477
Symbiote420 473

Might wanna gives these another shot bro, the smell is unique and very intoxicating ....coffee, chem, and fuel all mixed in that reminds me of the AK!

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Boy this thread moves fast LOL, you're really doing some good stuff J, sym likes! I'd love to pop some of those trippy looking beans just to see what they do! I hope ya don't mind me jacking the thread a minute, here's some pics of the Straydawgs .....got (2) phenos!!
{pheno 1 @ 45 days}
View attachment 266329View attachment 266330

{pheno 2}
View attachment 266332View attachment 266333

Might wanna gives these another shot bro, the smell is unique and very intoxicating ....coffee, chem, and fuel all mixed in that reminds me of the AK!
looking nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom