The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Good luck with that one j. You are hoping for a male correct?

ya bro i was hoping for a male and i got one its in the above post right next to the female!!...

Nice photo shoot jman.. A lot of nice girls to look at keep rocking them girls..

You sex your seeds in 2 liters?

YES SIR and they stay in the two litres aswell, im not a fan of big males i dont have the room for them.....when i find a male i just keep him around long enough to get what i need and then hes done away with, i keep them pretty clean as to make it easyer for me to collect the pollen with a bunch od big ass fan leaves always in the way.....does not matter if hes huge or small his pollen is the same either way so i chose small just for ease of use....

peace:)

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Nice jaws just love seeing the girls in the lab and wondered how you get it all done because there is a lot of variety. I basically have the same style but on a smaller level but you show you can do it

JAWS

JAWS

Everything is looking killer man! Keep up the amazing work J!

thank you my brother and im trule stoked to see you back at it, glad you found some goods to work with...

Nice jaws just love seeing the girls in the lab and wondered how you get it all done because there is a lot of variety. I basically have the same style but on a smaller level but you show you can do it

ya its taken a long time to get things where there at but it was worth all the effort put into it at the end of the day.....

i really need to dial things back just a touch as far as how many different things i grow at one time, and to be honest its a pain in my ass most of the time but i get bored really easy so growing mulitple strains keeps me busy ahhh some times to busy...

thanks guys;)

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA

been really enjoying this strain she is super easy to grow wonderful smell killer grape color and smell with a really decent yield at harvest time, and as you can see above with the CHEM SODA she works well when mixed which as a breeder i find very useful....

i do plan on working with this one a bit before she gets lay to rest, looking to get a bx made of her pretty soon and atleast a couple new HYBRIDS..

these are pics of two different plants the first three pics are of the bigger older one and she is at 36 days today....the second one is of her at 31days..

the younger one..

these buds will sweel over the coming weeks...

just got word from my organic master and was told to use the molasses sparingly late in flower just before starting my flush, and to go forward in my use of the kool-bloom....

JAWS

JAWS

Hey J can I see a picture of your flower tent with all the plants in there? I'm trying to figure out how your pumpin out these large ladies back to back!

sure my brother, ahh but not sure exactly what you looking to see its just a 5x5 tent with some plants packed in there...

just a minute.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hahaha ya i ordered my 1000w with a parabolic hood but fuck it took up to much room, so i stored it in the attic and started rolling with the bare bulb....

peace;)
i like bare bulbs..get the full potintial from the bulb :D...i would need a bit more a/c to run naked

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I was just curious how you were runnin plants that tall in a tent, with as many as you do at once. Excuse my ignorance, are you just putting plants in like a perpetual harvest system? Or should I say, are you just putting plants in there when you want to flower them? Veg for X amount of time, then into the flower tent that is on a bloom lighting schedule? Compared to preparing a run of cuts/seed plants and doing a tent run that harvests around the same time. I just like the size of the plants your getting and the amount of foot print seems small. I noticed when I say the shape of one of your above plants, it appeared to be in between two other plants, and the plant was growing almost 2 dimensional. Not a bad thing, just looks like the plants are just growing in the space that is available to them. I'm just thinking about reducing my mothers size, and run a larger one for flower, but it seems like you are getting good size plants just setting them on the floor of the tent, rather then a tray. I use a 5x5 tent with a 600w in a XXXL hood over a 4x4 tray that uses a 3x3 trellis. I run plants that I plan to run/harvest/start over. I'm just curious on the technique, since you seem to pump out plants, and seed at a great pace. You seem to streamline the process is what I should say. Thanks for the info brotha! Just interested....

Enjoy your night!

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

wzup jaws thought i post some pics here2 4 ya

OBK #1 smell just like a fresh pilled orange View attachment 267238

OBK#2 frosty AF weird smell on her but nice
View attachment 267240

CVD #? 4got lol but she 3 weeks in flower
View attachment 267242

ahh nice my friend i have not heard to much back from those two and the OBK more over then the CVD, the OBK is getting some decent words spoken to her but lke i was saying not many ppl messing with her or atleast not doing grow logs on her.....

the CVD should put out some pretty nice buds aswell, the VALLY DOJO i used was really decent and sticky from what i can recall of her.. thank you much for the pics my brother, and hey any time your runing any of my gear fill free to drop some shots in this thread..

I was just curious how you were runnin plants that tall in a tent, with as many as you do at once. Excuse my ignorance, are you just putting plants in like a perpetual harvest system? Or should I say, are you just putting plants in there when you want to flower them? Veg for X amount of time, then into the flower tent that is on a bloom lighting schedule? Compared to preparing a run of cuts/seed plants and doing a tent run that harvests around the same time. I just like the size of the plants your getting and the amount of foot print seems small. I noticed when I say the shape of one of your above plants, it appeared to be in between two other plants, and the plant was growing almost 2 dimensional. Not a bad thing, just looks like the plants are just growing in the space that is available to them. I'm just thinking about reducing my mothers size, and run a larger one for flower, but it seems like you are getting good size plants just setting them on the floor of the tent, rather then a tray. I use a 5x5 tent with a 600w in a XXXL hood over a 4x4 tray that uses a 3x3 trellis. I run plants that I plan to run/harvest/start over. I'm just curious on the technique, since you seem to pump out plants, and seed at a great pace. You seem to streamline the process is what I should say. Thanks for the info brotha! Just interested....

Enjoy your night!

Crom

ahh first off im very very sorry if what i said made you fill that way, YOU know im not one of those ppl.......

after reading this last post i now see why you ask the Question that you did, so lets see here..

yes i am trying to get a PERP SYSTEM going its not quite what i want but im getting there with it, and each grow i learn a little more so hopefuly sooner then later i'll have a really nice transition{sp} underway from seedling to veg to flowering to harvest.....

there are a couple reason why my plants always look they way they do and for the most part its because of the tent, once the tent is closed all four wall get sucked in which inturn smashes ALL my plants that are runing along the four walls on one side....futher more as you correctly stated i pack them in there so there also being cramped from with in aswell..

in that 5x5 i can and do fit 35 three gallon pots in there 7wide and 5 deep...

rap got some grub on the table, i'll be back shortly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom