CHEM SODA * DARK MATTER
LIME KUSH * DARK MATTER

in the morning these will be breed..

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES {FOURM CUT} * LIME KUSH {REVERSED}
TRAINWRECK * LIME KUSH {REVERSED}

friday morning this one will be done..

BLACK CHERRY SODA * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
CHEM SODA * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO===MORE YUM-YUM BUD

things do change so who knows maybe a couple more addtions maybe not..

peace;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
sorry buddy you snuk that one in on me....

looks like the super silver is shining bright with that one, nice...

awesome;)
:D...i wonder if thats the smell im getting..the stalk smells like sour d, but the buds dont smell any thing like sour d :D...reguardless she smells dank as hell..and im gonna smoke her all lol:D

JAWS

JAWS

:D...i wonder if thats the smell im getting..the stalk smells like sour d, but the buds dont smell any thing like sour d :D...reguardless she smells dank as hell..and im gonna smoke her all lol:D

she looks good to me and if the smell is there either dawg or silver or a good mix then hell ya toke that shit up brother..

yummy:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Looking killer Jim! I would have to agree that the pheno in the picture leans to the SSH side of things, in the bud structure aspect. Definitely not the Chemdog D, or Sour D bud structure wise. So either it's leaning to the SSH, or the Alien Technology male. Either way I'm pretty sure the smoke will be nice! Enjoy that Jim, and let us know what you think of her! Should be some killer daytime smoke!

JAWS

JAWS

CROM,
i believe i have a MALE over here on that SAT plant um so im going to keep him around a bit longer and if you can help me decide if hes an ALIEN TECH leaner i'll work him if not he will have to go....the hair-soray is interesting but the TECH is what im after at the end of the day with this plant...i have removed him from the 5x5 1000w watter and out him in the 4x4 40w for a day or three to see how he does and then he will be isolated and moved to the closet for harvesting if he proves to be what i want...

thank you:)

going to grab some pics right now for ya...

JAWS

JAWS

ALIENDAWG F3 male......

Male 8
Male 9
Male 10
Male 11
Male 12
Male 13

your far more knowledgeable then i with these DAWGS so i'll go on your word as to what this PHENO may or may not be..

peace:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That's a tough one J. I notice the deep/double serrations on the leaf fingers that reminds me of the White. So if he doesn't look/smell like a Chemdog D pheno then I would have to say that he may lean to the Alien Tech side of the fence. Plus these are F3s so you could have some other traits poking out that haven't been seen. Its tough cause like you said the newer fans look like the other phenos. Maybe just do a test cross and see what comes up? Hopefully the pollen is viable too. The leaves almost look like a ragged Chemdog D in a way. That 5th pic down with the bottom blades of the leaf pointing upwards reminds me of some leaves I've seen on my Aliendawg female. The strange random looking serrations really have my attention though.

So uploaded some shots of the male used for identification. This pheno smells of creamy cherry incense, and you can see the resin on the petioles and leaf surface. Not too shabby for a male! Easy to tell what smells she puts out. lol

The last six pictures are of my Aliendawg F2 runt pheno. She vegged like a snail, and usually got flipped earlier then the size wanted cause of it. I didn't end up keeping her either. She wasn't that special, but she smelled funky as all hell. She WAS included in the open pollination though. As I wanted to keep as many of the traits possible. Worst case J you pop more beans in search of that magic pheno. Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think after seeing these.

Crom

IMG 3482
IMG 3480
IMG 3478
IMG 3476
IMG 3475
Aliendawg F2 runt
Adf2 runt
Adf2 runt bloom od
Adf2 runt bloom od macro
Adf2 runt bloom
Adf2 runt vegged

JAWS

JAWS

CROM,
ya for-sure brother ahh no expert at all but i dont think were have and/or are loking at the same male plant, for me its really hard to compare seeing yours are so small exceept for that last pic...that last pic cant be what i have in hand those leaves are way way to small, ? are all the pics of CLONES in that group....they all look like they have that clone grown look to them with those longish leaf stems with a three bladed leaf at the end...

i cant say the one i had was all that slow but she was no race winner and she took a couple weeks to show sex, i'll need to get in there and do a smell test with your info in mind and see if thats what im getting from him...

i'll stay with him for a bit and see what comes from him, umm thank you much for your time and knowledge my brother..

much respect:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
No doubt J, and don't think that I would be offended if you culled all of them. No sweat brotha, not every seed is a winner.

The last 6 plants shown are an F2 female that was a runt/slow veg er. Just showing you a different pheno that was used in the open pollination, for leaf comparison. All the shots of her are from clone, yes. The male shots are from clone too. Actually I think that the male shots may have been a reveg. I see what you mean on the stress leaves. Also he's in a strange reveg type of flower state. Like a reveg. Some of the new "reveg" growth resembles some of the strange growth you were experiencing, but either way I wouldn't call the runt pheno an Alien Tech pheno. More like a short stubby Affie. I'm thinking it may take a large seed run to find what we're after. We may be able to just do a joint effort on it. ;)

So overall if this male seems to be a dud then I wouldn't do a large test run of seed, obviously. I would just take a well known female, and do a test cross. But you know this. I wonder if the "retarded" growth on here will transfer over. I am also curious how dominant it's traits are. Should be a decent spread of phenos in the F3s too. A Yahtzee dice roll if you will. Time will tell....

Cheers,
Crom

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Jaws and crom I am learning so much from you guys and this thread!
Man I can wait to finish these ogs in the tent to rock some new stuff and try things that I've heard and seen in this thread. I'm saving all my 2 liters and 3 liter bottles and popping a bunch of beans in the stash.. Plan on polling some ladies with a starfighter and or a lemon alien dawg. Got only 2 of 5 of the starfighter f1s to go and looks like all 6 lad that were planted might make it..

JAWS

JAWS

hello TAT:)
ya man im thinking about getting into the teas but have not made that step just yet, the organic foliar feeding im doing is working awesomly and its also keeping all my cuts nice and healthy while they root...

the soil i use is not the best but ive been useing it for ten years so i think i'll stick with it and just try and work around the down sides of it, i seem to have gottan a handel og growing the GSC init soo im getting there...

ive never had such a none issue grow like this one in a very long time, the low ferts and organic foliars are awesome so i think i'll stick with it and try to improve here and there untill i got it right where i like it..

peace;)

rollon

rollon

hey jaws the five by five looks emerald green like the land of oz. ur male dark matter is spewing all over the place.just checkin in on the lab, going to hit the leftovers in the fridge. hope everyone had a great thanksgiving

JAWS

JAWS

hey jaws the five by five looks emerald green like the land of oz. ur male dark matter is spewing all over the place.just checkin in on the lab, going to hit the leftovers in the fridge. hope everyone had a great thanksgiving

yup he did what he was supose to do and now he is gone but the goods remain!!...

still have a guest this morning so i cant get into my room for a few more hours so i think i'll pick up the breeding in the morning.....

i have the FEMS to make and then on tuesday i'll get the rest of the DOJO hybrids made and then wednesday i'll start over and redust everything to make sure i get some beans..

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

had a screw up awhile back with a fan and my DARK MATTER got jacked up pretty good so i taped it up and hoped for the best, today i pulled the tape back and this is what i saw..

PICT5727
PICT5728
PICT5730

ive never seen a wound look like this and i have no idea what that yellow stuff is but its rock hard.....now the top of this branch was torn pretty much completly off but i did get it put into a root roit and this morning it is full of roots and will get planted in the morning...

here is a look at the GSC that ill not get worked just grown out for bud..

pic of a leaf on one of the 5 CHEM SODAS ihave going in the back row...
PICT5733

nice look at a leaf on the ALIEN DOJO i have going..
PICT5734

ok so i did go ahead and do some breeding today and i did go ahead and make some KRAZY KUSH f2's and i went head and spread out the FEM POLLEN i had on hand...

LIME COOKIES
LIME SODA
CHERRY LIME-AID
DAY-WALKER

all ^^^ fems........

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA

DAY 52, flushing starts this week...

BLACK CHERRY SODA

day 52 & 47, flushing starts this week...

TRAINWRECK

day 52. flushing starts this week...

put 14 clones into two litr bottles this morning mostly CHEM SODAS but also some DARK MATTER and BLACK CHERRY SODA....

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom