The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

looking happy in there my friend thanks for the pic. Where do I get your gear for future reference?

JAWS

JAWS

Greatjob on the ChemSoda Jaws!!! Top shelf for sure!

sorry my brother you snuck that one in there right under my noise!!..

ya im getting her down but really she was very well put together in the seed i just popped them and watch the MAGIC happen, she is an awesome plant to grow and like ive said many times before she has it all....i personaly could not ask for a better GENETIC BEAST every time i open the tent shes right there in my face and i just can help but pull her out and just sit for a minute and thatnk the bud gods that this strain some how landed in my hands....

i know how that shit right there just sounded but im not joking shes a CLASSIC in the making, my job now is to get her into f2 and get her spread as far as i can so others can see just what im talking about over here with thisstrain..

i was not sure if id ever find a plant to replace what i felt about with my WHITE SALMON but this girl fills that hole and then some, i just wish i had them both so i couldbreed them to one another....

i plan on making many HYBRIDS with her and im going to be making a bx in this next round so hell ya.......

man something tells me there is something off with your GSC... maybe the board mites left a systemic damage/virus to her... She just looks so much weaker stemmed/floppy in the pics ive seen you post of her. Have you ran that same GSC exclusively? have you ever tried to source her from someone else? She just looks 'off' to me.
Kinda like how some of my plants looked when they were still suffering from the damage of broad mites.

oh well though, better to use that space for something thats gonna be vigorous and produce AAA

hows it going my friend,
to be honest i dont think i ever had any BROAD MITES i was told i may have them and i took the messures to get rid of them but still i dont think i ever had them really...

my main problem with growing this strain is lack of knowledge in how to grow her, i have rececently gain some knowledge that has helped me quite abit but still at the end of the day even if i became a master GSC grower she would still NOT get a prime spot in my garden she just not all that and a box of cookies too...

i felt much the same about the SFV back in 04/05 and i loved that bud but you dont see me growing it in my garden today, im not all about yield but im also not all about potentce i like and look for plants with both aspects.....

the kinda plants i like to grow are the three i have in house right now TRAINWRECK---BLACK CHERRY SODA---CHEM SODA these three strains are not the biggest yielding plants there not the most potent there not the stickest but damn thay have all that in there GENETICS and thats what i look for in a plant that im going to be keeping around for awhile...

its all ones personal taste and thoughts on what he/she wants from there garden..

peace:)

bigscoot

bigscoot

yooo jaws wazup i feel u on tha GSC its good but its better things 2 grow but i will keep her around 2 :D

CVD #2 got a real nice sweet smell coming off her
IMG 2788
IMG 2785

CVD #3 tha structure on her is like tha #1 that turned out male crazy i mean arms shootin everywhere just sick pics dont do her no justice

dont mind that picky ass plant n background
IMG 2783
IMG 2784

JAWS

JAWS

yooo jaws wazup i feel u on tha GSC its good but its better things 2 grow but i will keep her around 2 :D

CVD #2 got a real nice sweet smell coming off her
View attachment 269079
View attachment 269080

CVD #3 tha structure on her is like tha #1 that turned out male crazy i mean arms shootin everywhere just sick pics dont do her no justice

dont mind that picky ass plant n background
View attachment 269083View attachment 269082

in those first two pics whats the time on those and whats your best guest on a finishing time?..

i cant even remember what the CHEMICAL NIGHTMARE was when i had her, wanting to say she was a more sat strain but shit i go through so many its hard to remember at time...so if she was a sat leaner and seeing she also has the SFV in her genetics id say atleast 10 weeks, but there was some DOJA in there so maybe that will keep her under the 10 week mark...

i thank you much for runing my gear and please fill free to drop in any time with pics or just to shoot the shit, my doors always open to ya my brother....

any tips on collecting seed from bud?

AHHH HAHAHA there is no easy/quick way to safely remove ones seeds from there mother..

im a hands on DEseeder i just wait untill there good and dry then just go through them by hand, if you do this while there still wet/damp it makes it much much harder....also if you have a really nice heavy trich covered plant then your just strapped in for the long haul either dry or not it will take a bit..

some ppl cut the buds up some what carefully then run them through there BIGGER GRINDERS and i have done this aswell but you will lose a few seeds along the way its just unavoidable when useing a grinder....

my advice to you would be to try SEVERAL methods and master the one that works best for you or atleast find the process thats the most comfortable to you...

i enjoy harvesting my seeds so doing it by hand is my choise and i will always do it this way, i love the finger hash so it kinda go's finger-n-finger for me over here..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

in those first two pics whats the time on those and whats your best guest on a finishing time?..

i cant even remember what the CHEMICAL NIGHTMARE was when i had her, wanting to say she was a more sat strain but shit i go through so many its hard to remember at time...so if she was a sat leaner and seeing she also has the SFV in her genetics id say atleast 10 weeks, but there was some DOJA in there so maybe that will keep her under the 10 week mark...

i thank you much for runing my gear and please fill free to drop in any time with pics or just to shoot the shit, my doors always open to ya my brother....

AHHH HAHAHA there is no easy/quick way to safely remove ones seeds from there mother..

im a hands on DEseeder i just wait untill there good and dry then just go through them by hand, if you do this while there still wet/damp it makes it much much harder....also if you have a really nice heavy trich covered plant then your just strapped in for the long haul either dry or not it will take a bit..

some ppl cut the buds up some what carefully then run them through there BIGGER GRINDERS and i have done this aswell but you will lose a few seeds along the way its just unavoidable when useing a grinder....

my advice to you would be to try SEVERAL methods and master the one that works best for you or atleast find the process thats the most comfortable to you...

i enjoy harvesting my seeds so doing it by hand is my choise and i will always do it this way, i love the finger hash so it kinda go's finger-n-finger for me over here..

Word. I have been just doing it by drying nug and crushing them up and slowly pulling seed by hand. Very slow and time consuming.

bigscoot

bigscoot

thanx u 4 tha kind words brotha n thank u 4 making tha meds 4 us n if u ever need anything n i can help just ask

in tha first 2 pics thats CVD #2 n she is 30dayz in tha 2nd pic is CVD #3 n she is 14dayz in
will be puttin more pics up later mang of tha OBK all in all i ended up wit 3 females of tha OBK 2 smell just like orange 1 stronger then tha other but 1 smell like musk or something n 2 females of CVD n 1 male out of 5 an 5

i was reading what u said bout ECSD 2 n she is great but just not 4 me she is more picky then tha OG's i got but love her smoke n a major way

peace

JAWS

JAWS

thanx u 4 tha kind words brotha n thank u 4 making tha meds 4 us n if u ever need anything n i can help just ask

in tha first 2 pics thats CVD #2 n she is 30dayz in tha 2nd pic is CVD #3 n she is 14dayz in
will be puttin more pics up later mang of tha OBK all in all i ended up wit 3 females of tha OBK 2 smell just like orange 1 stronger then tha other but 1 smell like musk or something n 2 females of CVD n 1 male out of 5 an 5

i was reading what u said bout ECSD 2 n she is great but just not 4 me she is more picky then tha OG's i got but love her smoke n a major way

peace

thank you my friend...

not bad for 30days and its clear she is starting to stake so i bet she gets pretty fat for ya in the coming weeks, was just sent a cola pic of one of the OBK and it looked pretty damn large so ya she too can put out some nice big buds..

ECSD ya she puts out some decent yields and prett solid buds but she is just one that dont really fit my style over here, by the time shes done i just know im going to wish i taken a cut HAHAHA its just one of those plants...

peace bro:)

JAWS

JAWS

CROM,

the sat leaning ALIENDAWG f3, im getting mixed over here because the more i look at the indica and this sat the more there starting to look more alike then they did just a couple weeks ago......very strange indeed..

Sat 1
Sat 2
Sat 3
Sat 4

as you can see in the first two pics there are some more sat looking leaves but when ya move into the last two shots the leaves seem to be getting wider and looking more like the indica one a couple post above this one...

still no sex so the grow rolls on...

respect brother:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
CROM,

the sat leaning ALIENDAWG f3, im getting mixed over here because the more i look at the indica and this sat the more there starting to look more alike then they did just a couple weeks ago......very strange indeed..

View attachment 269362View attachment 269363View attachment 269364View attachment 269365
as you can see in the first two pics there are some more sat looking leaves but when ya move into the last two shots the leaves seem to be getting wider and looking more like the indica one a couple post above this one...

still no sex so the grow rolls on...

respect brother:)

I see what you mean J. I do think that the leaves have that sharp large tooth serrations similar to the White, and I believe Fire OG. Could just be the Affie in her too. Though if she doesn't look like Chemdog D, she looks like Alien Technology really. The flowers and finished product will tell bro. What's the stem rub on the "sat leaner", compared to the "indica leaners"?

JAWS

JAWS

CROM,

well bro i think im going to end up pitching this girl shes doing freaky shit and i cant rick that in my set-up i got to much to lose......

it dont smell much different then the other but its just not growing the way i think it should be and the newer growth is pretty shiity to boot..

Sat 5
Sat 6
Sat 7

i'll give it a couple more days just to make sure..

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^ Makes sense. Cull if you need to brotha! Might be a mutant. Hope it snaps out of it for ya!

JAWS

JAWS

CROM,
yamy brother i too am sad that this one has turned in this direction, there is still a chance if it starts looking betting and is a female i will look to take cuts and give her another try...

umm i know you know how i roll over here and you know i just cant be playing with something that i think might fuck shit up in my garden.....

the hermie trait is the #1 reason why im not going to mess with the cherry pie any more, was told you know you got the right one when she hermies on ya HAHAHA YA RIGHT....

we shall see my brother, and hey if ya ever find and alien tech leaner and get her into see form straight or hybrid id love to have a few..

much respect:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
For sure J, I keep you in mind bro! No sweat if she/he doesn't pan out. Sorry for time wasted if you end up culling. Though as we know seeds are like rolling Yahtzee dice, it's the thrill of the search that is the real thrill! Keeping that search alive you are!

Crom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom