• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yo JAWS

checked on my truck stop cookies, shits are blowin up man! good 3-4" above the rest, those things look to be some towerers HAHA.

i'll take pics in a bit, been having some PM issues so i E20'd em a couple days ago, the truck stops didnt like that too much, got a little burn on em..... they'll thank me in the long run LOL.

merry xmas jaws stay up brother

JAWS

JAWS

Nice job. Love that Lime kush. You got her looking good this round. :D
Hope you have an excellent xmas

thank you my brother umm ya she looks decent this round and her sister looks a bit better seeing she has no seeds to push.....umm i am a bit dumb founded as to why there both pushing the red hairs so early and often as they are, but other then that they seem to be going just fine..

yo JAWS

checked on my truck stop cookies, shits are blowin up man! good 3-4" above the rest, those things look to be some towerers HAHA.

i'll take pics in a bit, been having some PM issues so i E20'd em a couple days ago, the truck stops didnt like that too much, got a little burn on em..... they'll thank me in the long run LOL.

merry xmas jaws stay up brother

ahh shit homie i forgot you were even runing those in this round, next post i'll be putting up some pics of my 5pack i got runing and ya they do like to grow......umm still early here aswell but seeing some PHENO so ya this should be a fun strain to look at....

thanks guys:D

JAWS

JAWS

TRUCK STOP COOKIES

just now getting to see the PHENOs showing themselves..

haha were having fun now huhhhh......

peace:)

kinger

kinger

Hopefully we will see a frosty purp monster,everything is looking good . Still havent flowered your derailed or the others,hopefully cut clones this weekend.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah Jaws I dig the shit outta your updates too!! All the plants looks awesome. Your Gsc does look pretty damn good man. Your definitely gettin her. Im diggin the Alien Dojo's! Both parents are definitey fav's!
Thanks for the rockin update!
Quest

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Everything things looks juiced! I have to agree that Dojo is amazing looking...I was trying to scratch and sniff...lol

JAWS

JAWS

GSC.

one of the left is the prego plant, were at 51 days and things will start getting flushed next week..

looks like the prego did much better then the none prego and im pretty stumped on that for real....

peace;)

P.S. finaly after 8 months im going to get a taste of some decent GSC bud...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

wha wha whaaaaaaa

checked on the TSC, 3/3 males :-(

BUT

one of them is a super super stud man. i popped these a month ago and he looks like 2 months, lol. branchin like a MOTHERFUCKER and new grow has a total purple/pink hue to it, preflowers from nodes 3-7 lol

i think i'll bust out the clear trash can you advised me to get YEARS AGO and just snag some pollen from him, if thats cool with ya.

popped 5 lime cookies and 5 cookie monster f2's last night when i saw the nads

JAWS

JAWS

wha wha whaaaaaaa

checked on the TSC, 3/3 males :-(

BUT

one of them is a super super stud man. i popped these a month ago and he looks like 2 months, lol. branchin like a MOTHERFUCKER and new grow has a total purple/pink hue to it, preflowers from nodes 3-7 lol

i think i'll bust out the clear trash can you advised me to get YEARS AGO and just snag some pollen from him, if thats cool with ya.

popped 5 lime cookies and 5 cookie monster f2's last night when i saw the nads

damn homie was not aware you were that far ahead of me but im glad, so can we see some pics of this stud??....

ohh ya brother you can work the male in ANY WAY you like!!

YES SIR those clear hard plastic tall X-MAS wrapping papper holders work well...

ahh so i did send a pack of the LIME COOKIES out please watch those my brothers those are fems and it was my first try so yes watch them closely for me ok...

looking forward to seeing some pics from you in the future my friend..

thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom