The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

humm hell brother you got some really purple ones from your beans, igot some purple but mainly purple tint but you got straight purple......

thats very odd indeed..

i like alot:)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, theyre actually darker than the pic shows. Never got the Platinum. Whats the makeup?

JAWS

JAWS

Yeah, theyre actually darker than the pic shows. Never got the Platinum. Whats the makeup?

basicly its just a cross of two very purple dojo plants, mother and father were both very purple so im guessing the off springs will be solid purple through and through...

i like purples;)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
ALIENDAWG f3, croms work.
View attachment 278537View attachment 278538View attachment 278539View attachment 278540View attachment 278541View attachment 278542

brother crom killed it on this one, she is impressive in the home stretch and is totaly caked with trichs....

very glad to be runing her:D

That's what's up J! Looking sexy as I thought she would! ;) This is the first post I saw of her like this, as I catch up. Holidays are busy! Got some Headband and Key Lime Kush (Baba g/GLG) started a few days back. Stoked, love me some Headband! Good to see what your gettin! I'll look around a bit more and I will see what has been posted before asking questions that are answered already. Glad you're likin the gear homie!

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

hello CROM:)
ya bro another i should have grabed a cut of but i knew i had a couple more seeds and i was overly full at the time...

she going to be some really good smoke no doubt, she looks pretty much just like the ALIENDAWG f4 that i ran of CANARADOS.....when shes done and cured a bit i bet she looks like a chocolate bud just like the F4 did..

ALIENDAWG f4,cannarado..

HEADBAND i have a couple to look through
HEADBAND
HEADBAND * HERI J OG
HEADBAND * HERO OG
HEADBAND * MONKEY BALLS
HEADBAND {707} * GREEN CRACK
HEADBAND {707} * OG KUSH
HEADBAND {707} * SHARKS BREATH
HEADBAND BX
HEADBAND BX
HEADBAND BX
HEADBAND BX1 {LINE 1} AKA YETI OG

and i have a pack of
HEADBAND * FIRE OG

headed this way as we speak...

yummmmy:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello MANIC:)
ya brother the more i look at your pics and the more i think about it i think i fucked up when sending you those seeds i dont think those are ALIEN DOJO plants, i just cant get passed how different our plants look and how much yours look like DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO...

im thinking i either put the wrong seeds in your pack or wrote the wrong name on the pack after the seeds were placed inside...

i could be very wrong but the differences in our plants are so much different i just dont think there the same strain..

doing some head scratching over here for-sure..

hummmo_Oo_O

you may have gottan a pack of the PLATINUM DOJO or perhaps a pack of DPD IX..

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, the third pheno smells and looks almost just like the Alien Dawg I have in flower at the same age.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
damn homie was not aware you were that far ahead of me but im glad, so can we see some pics of this stud??....

ohh ya brother you can work the male in ANY WAY you like!!

YES SIR those clear hard plastic tall X-MAS wrapping papper holders work well...

ahh so i did send a pack of the LIME COOKIES out please watch those my brothers those are fems and it was my first try so yes watch them closely for me ok...

looking forward to seeing some pics from you in the future my friend..

thank you:)
Just a note for those in the market for JAWS's "male isolation container", Target is having a killer sale on those containers right now! Like aisles full of 'em! Now get a pollinatin'!

Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
hello CROM:)
ya bro another i should have grabed a cut of but i knew i had a couple more seeds and i was overly full at the time...

she going to be some really good smoke no doubt, she looks pretty much just like the ALIENDAWG f4 that i ran of CANARADOS.....when shes done and cured a bit i bet she looks like a chocolate bud just like the F4 did..

ALIENDAWG f4,cannarado..
View attachment 279378View attachment 279379View attachment 279380

HEADBAND i have a couple to look through
HEADBAND
HEADBAND * HERI J OG
HEADBAND * HERO OG
HEADBAND * MONKEY BALLS
HEADBAND {707} * GREEN CRACK
HEADBAND {707} * OG KUSH
HEADBAND {707} * SHARKS BREATH
HEADBAND BX
HEADBAND BX
HEADBAND BX
HEADBAND BX1 {LINE 1} AKA YETI OG

and i have a pack of
HEADBAND * FIRE OG

headed this way as we speak...

yummmmy:)
Yeah I hear that about the chocolate coloring. I believe it's just that trademark Aliendawg pistil color that defines it. Interesting pheno since its not triangular shaped buds like the Chemdog D. Though its hard to pick out a donor when your cresting the F3 generation and beyond. What is the smell like on her? I hear ya on the cuts/beans though, I'm starting to keep a bit less and be a bit more stringent with my selections. I'm always clouded by the "this could be the grail pheno" shite. I guess you could say I'm working on my "culling" skills. Lol even non selected phenos get a second run in my garden, in case I missed something. Great practice if you have unlimited space for your plants/mother stock, but sucks if your not rich on space! I look forward to what 2013 has to hold! The Headband I'm running is an F2, not from Baba, and is from a friend that mentioned that it wasn't an authorized F2. Wish I could share more info, but time might reveal where it came from. I know where it's from though ;) Fire is on the way, I hope! Stay up y'all...

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

Well, the third pheno smells and looks almost just like the Alien Dawg I have in flower at the same age.

humm well shit it is possible that you got several DPD PHENO in the seeds your droped and i got a lot of a mix PHENOs..

ahh well ok then i see you did get some ALIENDAWG PHENOS aswell so ummm hell ya dude, and shit those are nice aswell...

Just a note for those in the market for JAWS's "male isolation container", Target is having a killer sale on those containers right now! Like aisles full of 'em! Now get a pollinatin'!

Crom

good heads up brother i may slip over there and get a couple more just because!!....thank you...

on the smell ahh hard to say really im getting a hospital pine-soly knda smell, but ive got a lot in there so i may be getting mixed smells at the moment...

humm you getting my goat on that HEADBAND talk i love geting one off and or special/smell released genetics, ok so if ya get the clerence and make some F-GENS of that one PLEASE give me a shout id love to try it out...

peace:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Ah Trainwreck kind of miss her around. Had afew Arcata Wreck from Billy Goat that turn out pretty nce one had such a lime astringency to it that would almost burn your sinuses. She was nice, ended up with a few "male" seeds or as DJ Short refers to them as "reverse hermaphrodite." I will try to pop those more out of curiosity than anything. Good on ya

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

day 55 chopped a few branches...

a perfect 16 grams wet, so lets just see how she dries out over the next few days to a week, hoping to come away with a 7gram dry weight...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
White Dojo sounds like a winner! And nice one on the FPOG! Been wanting to try that one.

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK

arcata, day 3
TW 3 D3
TW 4 D3
TW 5 D3

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

fourm cut, late 50's

ok so tomarrow im going to take all the flowering plants and put them in the 4x4 to finish while pulling and putting all the vegging plants into the 5x5 and let them ajust to the new light, and i may at that time go ahead and do some TPing because i think the CHEM SODAS are screaming for a new home aswell as the DECAP--FPOG and seveal of the DARK MATTER clones...

fun fun now:)

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

fourm cut, fully seeded

even though this plant is fully seeded this does not mean i'll be getting very mant seeds, while making seeds if the grower in not successful in keeping the mother happy she will have a hell of a time producing MATURE useable seeds.....

ive been looking this plant over and i see many seeds but im yet to find a really nice solid colored seeds so im not sure how this one is going to play out....

ive had i pretty tough time getting any GSC HYBRIDS to be anything like im use to getting with my work, i think its mainly because i just cant seem to make this girl happy nor can i seem to keep her very healthy...

maybe i should try to reverse her and make GSC HYBRIDS that way!!...

still just not sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom