The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
rollon

rollon

when u enter the lab its like a time warp .jaws has all the crosses just faster than us. I thought dark matter was just ur black dog protecting ur cuts. peace jaws,rollon

JAWS

JAWS

TRUCK STOP COOKIES

seed plants, just getting a look...

it looks to be at first look i have two PURPLE DIESEL and two MIXED and one VERY CLEAR cookie monster, the pic of the single is clearly the COOKIE MONSTER pheno....

in the last pic the tall front left has been put into a three gallon pot, she is showing some elongated sex parts which is usualy ID's as a female..

not much longer now and we shall flip and watch the action play out for-sure..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

not sure if any one remembers this tag along from awhile back..
PICT5663

the pot this tag along was in was the ALIENDAWG F4 COCO PHENO now im 100% unsure of what this plant might be, but at the time i took the seedling and TPed it and now here she is as of right now.

UNKNOWN 1
UNKNOWN 2
UNKNOWN 3

going to run this untill the end...

WHITE DOJO

hoping this one keeps its mothers stickness and get some really nice purple color from its father..

SOUR P

these plants should be pretty fun to watch...

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK

arcata cut, 12 days flower...

this was a reversal project that has failed, it seems my stock has went south on me....will need to order more but untill then im just going to grow this one out.....i may cover her with some DARK MATTER pollen to have a bigger batch of ANTI MATTER but then again if i get a male CHEM SODA i may use his good on this wreck...

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Jaws do you mind a ? If you have a f2 and a f1 what would it be ? might be a stupid ? but doesn't make sense it would be a full fledged f3 Thanks Madam Medusa

JAWS

JAWS

holy tiger stripes jawman

thanks brother and ya man thats how i like all my seeds to look, but some times they just dont color up like that but that dont mean they cant throw down HAHAHA....

Jaws do you mind a ? If you have a f2 and a f1 what would it be ? might be a stupid ? but doesn't make sense it would be a full fledged f3 Thanks Madam Medusa

i would call that an ix1==incross......

any time i hit an F-GEN with another F-GEN of the same strain but different GENERATION then that to me is an IX.......

f2 * f2===f3------f4 * f4===f5 and so on and so on.....

CHEM SODA f1-cut dusted with a CHEM SODA * DARK MATTER===CHEM SODA BX1 with the DARK MATTER being the out cross.....

now this is where im a little unsure but i think i understand....

CHEM SODA BX1 * CHEM SODA BX1===CHEM SODA BX2

or

CHEM SODA F1-CUT * CHEM SODA BX1===CHEM SODA BX2

my lack of knowledge in this area is the main reason why i stick mainly to F-GENS & IX1 & BX1, how ever as you can see im drifting into the realm of the fems.....

peace;)

sox

sox

now this is where im a little unsure but i think i understand....

CHEM SODA BX1 * CHEM SODA BX1===CHEM SODA BX2

or

CHEM SODA F1-CUT * CHEM SODA BX1===CHEM SODA BX2

my lack of knowledge in this area is the main reason why i stick mainly to F-GENS & IX1 & BX1, how ever as you can see im drifting into the realm of the fems.....

peace;)

I could be wrong but i think your bx1 X bx1 would be an Fsomethin....dont you have to backcross into a re accuring parent in order to have a bx2, bx3, bx4 and so forth.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ya I suppose eventually you start getting it I have read the cataloging by Dj short on here several times until ya do it i guess thats when it clicks Thanks MM

JAWS

JAWS

I could be wrong but i think your bx1 X bx1 would be an Fsomethin....dont you have to backcross into a re accuring parent in order to have a bx2, bx3, bx4 and so forth.

see thats why i put the word OR in there because im pretty sure crossing the HYBRID back to the original mother plant would indeed be a true BX....

futher more im not at all sure what one would call a BX1 * BX1 of the same strain, putting an F-GEN tag there dont seem to make much sence but i could be wrong..

thank you:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
see thats why i put the word OR in there because im pretty sure crossing the HYBRID back to the original mother plant would indeed be a true BX....

futher more im not at all sure what one would call a BX1 * BX1 of the same strain, putting an F-GEN tag there dont seem to make much sence but i could be wrong..

So to stabilize your crosses do you backcross?

JAWS

JAWS

So to stabilize your crosses do you backcross?

i would say YES if i went that far with my gear, which i dont usualy...

i have 1000s of strains in seed form and my main goal is to grow as many as i can and make f-gens of the good ones and possible make ix & bx if there really good.....on the clone side of things i plan on making fems if the cut turns out to be special TO ME or wanted by the ppl....

most who know me know i very very rarely ever grown out any of my own creations i leave that up to others as i spent most of my time growing out other breeders work....

sox

sox

right, def gotta have the original plant....little food for thought, i use a reacuring male instead of a reacuring female during bxs. That way you know 100% what the stud will bring to the table because you have already seen it in the previous generations. imo picking a new male each time is hard. I can easily flower out a momma plant and see what she will bring to the table, Male is not so easy.

You got some fire on your hands homie, love checkin in on this thread.
Love & Light
~Sox

JAWS

JAWS

right, def gotta have the original plant....little food for thought, i use a reacuring male instead of a reacuring female during bxs. That way you know 100% what the stud will bring to the table because you have already seen it in the previous generations. imo picking a new male each time is hard. I can easily flower out a momma plant and see what she will bring to the table, Male is not so easy.

You got some fire on your hands homie, love checkin in on this thread.
Love & Light
~Sox

ya i have often thought about that path but to date ive only rooted clones of males twice once with a STARDAWG and once with a DPD ix1 purple male, never put either to work it was a kinda CAN I DO IT thing so ya ive been giving it some thought.....

i also know after mant gens a clone of a clone of a clone will begin to lose its essense but i dont have room to keep mothers so i just countinue to take clones from the ones i love the most...

at times it comes to dumping cuts in order to begin the search and/or work on something new so i do release great cuts from time to time to bring in the new hot shit of the month....

with the males i think will be something decent i usualy take as much pollen as i can before pitching him away and thats basicly how i do the breeding when it comes to many HYBRIDS while useing the same male.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom