The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

what up jaws looking awesome great strains ur working with.... u coming out to the La canna cup this yr would like to sesh with you if u make it out here.... mad respect for u and ur work bro....

thank you much my friend i just keep trucking along over here...naw i dont ever go to anything like that ahh maybe if there were some in my area i would but theres not and i dont think there ever will be...

Score, thanks for the info. Blackcherry really get those smells and flavors? Some of these I just cant understand the names. How did the smell of GCS come out for ya? I got nearly nothing in the lines of "Thin Mint" more of a tingly snadlewood. Any thoughts?

Keep up the great work

Peace

ya the BLACK CHERRY SODA is a great strain id advise any one to grab her if they get a chance, shes a great plant great flovor & taste yields awesomly and is very easy to grow..

on the GSC for me its still a like/hate relastionship between her and i...

this last round was the best ive done with her sence i got her back in june, she is pretty decent in the stone department and for me in this last round she got and kept that COOKIE DOUGH smell all the way through and also got and kept the purple color aswell...

you will not get ANY mint smell from the GSC unless your runing the THIN MINT cut the FOURM and OGKB do not have the mint smell as far as i know, the ANIMAL im not sure about yet im hoping to get her in here before to long once i do i'll know for-sure if she does or not...

if you had the FOURM cut and did not get the purple color or the cookie dough smell you either got send the wrong one or you have not yet got the hang of growing her, and no smugness with that comment my brother like i said ive had her for months and just now grew her decently enough to get both color and cookie dough smell so the grower needs to get her in a good spot before they can get the realness of her....

i have thrre going as we speak one in a three gallon pot and two in two litre bottles with 5 fresh cuts being rooted in the dome.....

the one in the 3gallon pot is smoking hot and looks better then any other one ive ran at this stage, im not getting those problems ive had in the past no over-fert signs and no dif signs and no dieing and curling leaves they just look great......

i just got some new snips in just yesterday umm they were a day delayed in the post so i hope they will root for me, one of them is one ive been after for a long ass time and is very much wanted by alot of ppl and thats the one i most want to survive........the other two from what ive seen pics of from the homie i got them from they look fantastic and are both top notch cuts to be sure.....dont really want to say what they are untill i get roots and i know there going to take off for me, once they do ahh ya i will take pics and speak to them in the open.....

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

thought id drop these to see how they perform...

PICT6286
PICT6287

if they grow aswell as they read we should be in for some goodness...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so a lot has happened in the last 36 hours here in the lab some good some bad...

the good.
some pics of what the 5x5 tent looks like right now one day after flip...
PICT6289
PICT6290
PICT6291
PICT6292
PICT6293
PICT6294

can you say HOLY SHIT!!!........im going to have my hands very very full on this run...

the bad.
ok so i now remember why i did not make CHEM SODA F2's in the first place, this morning one day after flip i pull my three f1's out and find two of them to be hernies big beautiful plants with huge white hairs and just under those nice fat male sac's.....

HAHAHA trainwreck STS.
WRECK 1
WRECK 2
WRECK 3

OPP BREAKFEST IS READY I'LL BE BACK SHORTLY.

PEACE:)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the lab never stops :D...jaws your drive is unlike any other bro..much respect for that :)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so back to the subject at hand...

so this WRECK was ment to be reversed from the get go, and i did begin to reverse her with some STS but after 5 sprays and a couple weeks i saw no signs of reversing so i stopped spraying and then just dusted a few of the lower branches with some DPD pollen...

fast forward to today and it seems she is fully reversing now so what i think im going to do is just use the pollen IF ANY from the main cola area of this wreck, back when i did the duating there was no pollen put ny wheere on the main of this plant just on a few of the lower branches...those branches are still pushing out really nice looking seeds but they also have some reversed pollen sac's along side them......im going to let those branches do what ever there going to do and keep the seeds labled as such...

i have a nice wreck just put to flower lastnight and she will be the mother of any FEM WRECK seeds that may be produced from this run...

the fact that i thought the STS solustion was no good is pushing me in the direction to go ahead and get this batch used up before it does infact go bad on me...

with that being said the next round of clones will have atleast three hit with STS umm not sure which ones just yet but i have some thoughts for-sure...

as far as the CHEM SODA prject gos i may have to just make some fems if i want to get her into seed form for the ppl whos been wanting to try her out......

a couple days ago i listed some strains that made it through this round and two that did not, well there was one i did not list up as useable but i was wrong...

the CHERRY LIME-AID is infact alive this morning i kept 9 seeds from the batch of about 55 now these seeds were shit as far as i was concerned but they did not pop when smashed between my fingers and they did have a slight bit of gray color aposed to the rest which were pretty much all white and shit.....

i dropped 5 in water the other day yesterday morning i checked on them and all 5 had sunk to the bottom so i placed them into some papper towel and back in the cup, this morning all 5 have popped and are shoing tails so for RIGHT now we have life from the CHERRY LIME-AID and if these make to the growing stage look out there going to be show stoppers...

JAWS

JAWS

got the 4x4 fired up and in this tent we shall have ALL the two litre grown plants which will also be all my SEEDED plants for this round, at this very moment all i have for POLLEN is the DARK MATTER but i hope to soon have some TRUCK STOP COOKIES and hopefully some FEM WRECK pollen aswell.......

im thinking my main goal in this round as far as making seeds go is im just trying to make some bigger batches of some of the ones i just made but did not get the DESIRED amount of seeds...

all though the WRECK FEMS will be a big deal for me personaly so im really hoping that one works out....

a shot of the 4x4 with her tenets all snuggled in for the ride the only one not shown in this pic is the REVERSED TW...
PICT6298

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

cant wait to see that wreck reversed, what are you thinking of hitting with the pollen?

main goal will be getting some ARCATA TRAINWRECK FEM seeds made, after that im not sure it will depent of how much pollen im able to collect at the end of the day....

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

TRUCK STOP COOKIES

female umm i think purple diesel PHENO here

this has the COOKIE MONSTER in her make up so im pretty interested to see how this one turns out....

GSC on the left CHERRY PIE on the right
PICT6302
PICT6303

these two may get reversed in the spring run in a couple months..

peace;)

homebrew420

homebrew420

reversed TWr, that is a good call. She is great and shitty, haha. Love the smoke smell flavor hate the ropey viney limbs. Good on ya and thanks you for the info on the GCS, Outwest is rocking that cut and not much "doughy" smell more sandle wood and sweet, We will see.
As far as the DPD IX one female is def purple, one of her first set of true preflowers, flipped 5 days ago, showed color. No purple on the males yet though. Fingers crossed.
Going to reverse a Lemon skunk and dust the whole lot! this will be my virgin voyage in the reversal realm
Thanks Jaws

A

A-Roe

When cloning in those plugs, do you have to wet them(the plugs) when you put youre clones in them.

ridge og

ridge og

what up jaws i check your work out all the time. any chance we will see a Big sur holy weed run? still real interested in that legend u have .i am growing great white shark and it sounds like a legend also .bring it back the bshw from the dead. peace

JAWS

JAWS

reversed TWr, that is a good call. She is great and shitty, haha. Love the smoke smell flavor hate the ropey viney limbs. Good on ya and thanks you for the info on the GCS, Outwest is rocking that cut and not much "doughy" smell more sandle wood and sweet, We will see.
As far as the DPD IX one female is def purple, one of her first set of true preflowers, flipped 5 days ago, showed color. No purple on the males yet though. Fingers crossed.
Going to reverse a Lemon skunk and dust the whole lot! this will be my virgin voyage in the reversal realm
Thanks Jaws

if you guys got the right SGC fourm cut then you will indeed get that cookie dough smell along with purple rock hard small nugs and the finish, if not you either dont have the real fourm cut or you just dont have her where she like to be...

on the dpd ix ya i used a very purple female but a green male, the PLATINUM DOJO are where the killer purple males should be found...

When cloning in those plugs, do you have to wet them(the plugs) when you put youre clones in them.

i pre soak 24 hours before useing the plugs and i ph the water to 6.3, after the soak and before inserting the snips i ajust the whole size then squess all the excess water from the plugs then insert the snip.....

what up jaws i check your work out all the time. any chance we will see a Big sur holy weed run? still real interested in that legend u have .i am growing great white shark and it sounds like a legend also .bring it back the bshw from the dead. peace

sorry my friend not going to happen with me i lost all my BSHW seeds about a year ago do to some bad soil...if new batchs are going to be made it will have to be some one else who does the work on those..

EVOKE

EVOKE

im using A1 nutes and i did notice that my plants smell and taste differently then when i used flora nova... im getting more of an og smell from my GSC....here at 51 days.. the plant is almost all purple today at 56 days
20130116 211508

JAWS

JAWS

im using A1 nutes and i did notice that my plants smell and taste differently then when i used flora nova... im getting more of an og smell from my GSC....here at 51 days.. the plant is almost all purple today at 56 daysView attachment 283995

very nice shot brother but your not getting the cookie dough smell?, she looks on point so if your not i have no idea what your not......

a lot of ppl latly are runing whats known to them as fourm cut but there not getting the cookie dough smell, so maybe the ferts and/or soil is playing a roll here some how..

very nice though:)

EVOKE

EVOKE

im still tryn to figure out the cookie dough smell.... i smelled grods cookie cut and it smelled like tooth paste to me... are u talking about after curing it gives off that dough smell or during flowering.... thanks...

EVOKE

EVOKE

i did feed her very light this round but next round im uping the nutes... gonna run 8 of them... i got two cuts one is aligees and the other i gott from a dude that owns a dispensary said he got it from lostprophet....

ridge og

ridge og

if you guys got the right SGC fourm cut then you will indeed get that cookie dough smell along with purple rock hard small nugs and the finish, if not you either dont have the real fourm cut or you just dont have her where she like to be...

on the dpd ix ya i used a very purple female but a green male, the PLATINUM DOJO are where the killer purple males should be found...

i pre soak 24 hours before useing the plugs and i ph the water to 6.3, after the soak and before inserting the snips i ajust the whole size then squess all the excess water from the plugs then insert the snip.....

sorry my friend not going to happen with me i lost all my BSHW seeds about a year ago do to some bad soil...if new batchs are going to be made it will have to be some one else who does the work on those..

that sucks . but nothing last forever. rip bshw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom