• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:hi
shit dude ive been waiting to catch you and two other ppl on so i can get with you all but it seems you guys are not on when i am...

well i'll get all the pm's sent and just wait untill you guys respond..ahh new room would love to see some JAWS GEAR in there for-sure..
respect:hi

GUMMMYYYY HASH i think i finaly got this shit down..

HASH BALLS...
HASH BALL AFAR

HASH BALL GOODNESS

HASH BALL PULLED

ya gotta click them to get a real close-up...

F

fuzzy

Looks Sick!

Damn, that shit looks sick!Looks like oldschool shit right there!Nice Ass Job J!Looks Very tasty indeed! :cool0041: peace,fuzzy

noodles

noodles

Mmmmm tasty hash chunks. Making some for the first time with boldtbags on Monday. How'd you make yours?:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:hi
hey FUZZY it going buddy, yup im sure its really good stuff...i had a taste but not really tug on it yet TRYING to let it cure for awhile...

NOOD.
i have the PAY-LOAD bags here and they work just fine so far....i used frozen trim 5gallon buckets ice a deep frezzer and some sloshing HAHAAH, ya know the usual way...
good luck:banana1sv6:

homebrew420

homebrew420

As always Jaws, making it rain! Fall line-up really sounds great. See you got the DPD in there. NIce. Pink Salmon too, looks wonderful. Can almost smell it....oh wait, nope just some Magic Merlins that was in my face. Haha. Great show my man.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello BREW:hi
thank you bro and yes the fall run is going to be very nice no doubting that fact, i hope your work is progessing solid for you two....im most definatly waiting to see what you do with those MM, any updates on those to be talked about? my PM box is open....

ohh yes im working the shit out of these DPD this round, i have had a FEM FEMALE for awhile but just yesterday i found a REG FEMALE so she will be the one i mix with my MALE DPD, i was really getting sick of getting and seeing SMALL-PALE unapealing DPD SEEDS and hopefuly i can produce so much more VIABLE seeds for myself and my FRIENDS....
peace brother:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

RIVAL here are the pics you ask for, i hope there to your liking..

STRAWBERRY DIESEL MALE...
Strw d dropping 3

STRAW d close done

STRW D ALMOST

WHITE SALMON FEMALE...
PICT1371

PICT1372

Ws

White salmon big 9 28 2

WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL was made by BREEDING those two above..

you should get a large YIELDING very SWEET BERRY SMELLING and hopefully TASTING STRAIN, there just now getting around but id say 65-70 dayer..
peace brother:hi

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
white strawberry diesel - sounds almost as good as it looks - killin it bro

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:hi
thanks for the good vibes my friend...

RAW
sweet cant wait to see them shining in your spot!!

MOTHER
you know whats up, any time brother!!..

peace:hi

F

fuzzy

Awesome!

The mom looks pretty killer, but the dad stacks like a damn female.There ought to be some pretty huge yielding phenos in there i would think.Damn Nice Work J!Keep Em coming Bro! ps- hows the GF going for ya?peace,fuzzy

JAWS

JAWS

hey FUZZY:hi
ya there should be some very nice PHENO from those WHITE STRAW D for-sure..

umm on the GF*AK i cant really judge that one properly at this time,i knew she was going to be a heavyer SAT DOM but i just did not have the time to fully finish in that round...most of the F-GEN i made were imature so it was a loss in both areas no seeds no real smokeable bud to speak of, what i had to puff on was not to bad but like i said i just did not have enough time to get her to completion...
peace brother:hi

F

fuzzy

Ok.Sorry to hear that bro.Im going to work her more in the future and ill get back to ya,lol.There should be some killer phenos in there for sure.I havent tasted a strain Yet that compares to the taste of GF.And, the potency is Way up there on a bunch of them.I think after the next 2 runs of mine im gonna run some more of them and some beans i have from the 80s.Anyway, Nice Work on the WSD! peace,fuzzy

homebrew420

homebrew420

Damn Jaws, them boys are hung! haha

Seriously very large flowers on the males pictured. good selection.

Peace

rawman

rawman

blackberry banana kush via brother J :D thanks so far so good shes early 2 frost!
2011-11-02_21-05-53_22366304.jpg

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
blackberry banana kush via brother J :D thanks so far so good shes early 2 frost!

Looking good there brother :rock . I was interested in this one too so if Jaws dosen't mind keep the pics coming. I actually almost started some of those Blackberry Banana's myself but I went with the White Banana Kush instead...popped all 10. I'm looking forward to see how yours turn out. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi
FUZZY
no biggy my friend some work some dont and its just a matter of ones taste is all, ahh once you get a bit more of the SAT out of the HYBRID let me know...

BREW420
yup he did well and he gave me enough goodness to do what i needed to get done + i sent the left overs to three of my friends so they took got to use him.....i think we got everything from him that he had to offer up..

RAW
awesome brother glad to see some one has those in the young bud stage, i made those with the "BLACK ROCK" pheno of the blackberry and combined with the BANANA you should get some very very interresting PHENOS for-sure...the smell should be wild STINKY FRUITY type stuff, please keep those oics coming as she MATURES.......

HIGH
you got the JEM going my friend out of all the BANANA HYBRIDS i made that one is the one i got the most HOPE for, BUT PLEASE remember to keep tons of AIR-FLOW rolling through your grow area....

the WHITE SALMON gets really large buds and if the BANANA brings the solidness that it like to do your going to need to watch for MOLD/BUD ROOT...if you topped them then you may be ok but still watch them closly as she begins to swell, would love to see some pics once you get them to that stage...

i think most of HYBRIDS i made and released are now being grown somewhere except for the ORANGE BANANA KUSH which i just sent off to a guy so i hope he gets some going shortly...
respect much freinds:banana1sv6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom