The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

foothillfarmin

Looking good as always Jaws.....keep making us all drool!!!!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro just wanted to let you know that all ten White Banana Kushes are up out of the soil and enjoying the T5's. Here is a pick of the most interesting sprout so far...notice the purple on the newest set of leaves, kind of cool. I have had this happen on some of my Purkle(Urkle X The Purps) beans but the color stopped after several new sets of leaves...it will be interesting to see how long the color stays around. Peace

WhiteBanana
JAWS

JAWS

hello HIGH:hi
ahh man great to see you runing some of my GEAR and i'll have some of your going in my next round..

stoked you got 100% germ rate cant ask for a better # then that, umm on the PURPLE ya man WOWWW i have no idea where thats coming from neither of the parents had any color at all.....i made that cross for smell and straight up HUGE BUDS, i to would like to see how long the PURPLE last on that one...

please fill free to drop any pics you like of her or any of the others in this thread..
AWESOME:icon_animal26:

im going to go with your PLUM KRAZY in my next run...

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:hi
yes brother it is i made these two with this STRAIN so far..

WHITE BANANA KUSH
WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL

i made the WHITE PATCH but its a WHITE BUBBA KUSH * BLACKBERRY..

i have two new strains in the making useing the WHITE SALMON..

SOLAR FLAIR #1...
MOTHER===WHITE SALMON
FATHER===STARDAWG

SOLAR FLAIR #2...
MOTHER===WHITE SALMON
FATHER===TRES STARDAWG

i got plans to work the SALMON into a few BX and stopping at an IBL..
peace brother:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit bro! What do u got for me now? Lol. That is a whole lot of beans! What all is in that pile? Keep surprising us with new Jaws gear. I'm soaking some Strawberry D f2's and White Banana Kush. I can't wait to see what they got for me!

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:hi
OGSOUR, sorry brother i missed you reply earlyer...ya those X-MAS papper holders work pretty good..

RIVAL..
not all my work in those piles i think maybe three stacks are the rest are ya know..

enjoy those STRAW D F2 and im stoked to see you runing some of those WBK be carefyl when growing those if your not going to top, im thinking there going to get very fat and there going to need some good AIRFLOW..
sweet:banana1sv6:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Whooaaa Jaws is off the chain lol...that white salmon looks insane always breedin that goodness!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello friends:hi
OGSOUR, sorry brother i missed you reply earlyer...ya those X-MAS papper holders work pretty good..

RIVAL..
not all my work in those piles i think maybe three stacks are the rest are ya know..

enjoy those STRAW D F2 and im stoked to see you runing some of those WBK be carefyl when growing those if your not going to top, im thinking there going to get very fat and there going to need some good AIRFLOW..
sweet:banana1sv6:
Thanx for the heads up. I will make sure I have excellent airflow in my room. I can't wait to see what them beans got for me! I'm looking for a nice Strawberry D male. I wanna make some F3's and a few x's. I will get pics up ASAP. See u in the threads!

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:hi
STICKY...
we did not seem to cross this round but you know how it works my PM is always open to ya...ohh and thank you for the kind words and YES the SALMON is a true winner for sure and im so thankfull to have her..

RIVAL...
you should find a good stud in those STRAW D F2's if not give me a shout!!...im dying to get some feed back on the WSD espeicaly on the smell it should be amazing, im thinking STRAWBERRY MIXED with just STRAIGHT BERRY hahaha.....
thanks guys:hi

JAWS

JAWS

looks like a couple of my playing around breeds have taken and seeds are forming..

ALIEN STARDAWG..
MOTHER===ALIEN DAWG
FATHER===STARDAWG

CHEM STARDAWG..
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===STARDAWG

yummmy:hi

winta

winta

nice hybrids! winta's 2cents.....

ORIONS BELT..
MOTHER===ALIEN DAWG
FATHER===STARDAWG

4STAR CHEM..
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===STARDAWG

;)

looks like a couple of my playing around breeds have taken and seeds are forming..

ALIEN STARDAWG..
MOTHER===ALIEN DAWG
FATHER===STARDAWG

CHEM STARDAWG..
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===STARDAWG

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup fellaz well I cuaght up with my homie Raw today and I wanted to throw some pics up of his blackberry banana kush pheno that he's just killin right now!--this is the kinda gear that Jaws puts out ladies and gents always bomb keepers in evry dam pack killer job on this cross my man respect!--she's smellin like bubblegum n a lil bit of banana kushy-ness in the backround super sticky just really impressive in person!--she's knocked up with a sick blackberry banana kush male that was nice a stinky as hell, branchy and compact really fast to flower and bust so f2's in the making yummmmyy!once again props and respect to Raw and Jawz respect!

G

gerardbutler79

ALIEN STARDAWG..
MOTHER===ALIEN DAWG
FATHER===STARDAWG

CHEM STARDAWG..
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===STARDAWG

Sweet crosses Jaws. I'm really lovin your consistency with creating these new killer blends. LOL seems you're doin more than any "breeder" on this site as far as I can see. Keep it up

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

you crank shit out like crazy....god damn.....
cant even kind of keep up

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter

ALIEN STARDAWG..
MOTHER===ALIEN DAWG
FATHER===STARDAWG

CHEM STARDAWG..
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===STARDAWG

OOOOOOOHHH sign me up for those! lol...

I'm diggin Wintas name suggestions too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom