• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yo jaws.

This cookie monster f2 WREAKS of cherry flinstones vitamins. It is one of the absolute best smells i have ever encountered. Artificial cherry. What is in this lineage that could make this?! Kinda laughing to myself it smells so fucking good. Haha.

JAWS

JAWS

Yo jaws.

This cookie monster f2 WREAKS of cherry flinstones vitamins. It is one of the absolute best smells i have ever encountered. Artificial cherry. What is in this lineage that could make this?! Kinda laughing to myself it smells so fucking good. Haha.

im glad you like those my friend i to was quite fond of her but here recently theres been some talk about whats really in the MONSTER i got here as this.

COOKIE MONSTER
mother===gsc {ogkb cut}
father===dmt {sour bubble pheno}

umm im hearing that the OGKB may not have been the right mother used so im not sure what to say to respond to your good Question my friend....

i have decided to NOT release any more f2 of the MONSTER because of the BS going on about her these days, i have another strain that i have in an f3 form thats got some smoke around so im going to just I THINK combined the two and release the two of those in a HYBRID....

but on the moster you have ya dude i really liked the ones i ran and i wish i had taked a cut but i was very very full in that run and just did not have the room, i still have some f1's and some f2's so i got her if i want to do something with her in the future....

you got any pics?

awesome;)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Took em just now for ya.

I have a few f2 beans left. I have to find that smell again haha.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@JAWS - i will keep a eye on your thread , well actually i'm here forever ,,,,,,lol,... keep me updated on the sea green bro ... bet it will do the trick with the cherry pie 's ...... peace SoSER

BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

I've been using SeaGreen for about a year..Here's what is in it. It's a mycorrhizal fungi inoculant/soil conditioner but the manufacturer doesn't really give you much explanation for what is in it. Most likely the reason for this is to keep satisfied cusomers from buying simular products that cost less per application.

Seagreen Analyzed..
Bacteria-
-Bacillus pumilis - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
has been shown to inhibit certain pathogenic fungi
-Bacillus coagulans - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
phosphorus solubilizer
-Bacillus megaterium - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
phosphorus solubilizer
-Bacillus licheniformis - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
digests proteins in the soil, especially feathermeal
-Bacillus azotoformans - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
reduces excess nitrates in the soil
-Bacillus thuringiensis - 2,500,000 CFU/gm
acts as a larvacide of certain pests
-Paenibacillus polymyxa - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
fixes atmospheric nitrogen into a plant usable form
-Paenibacillus durum - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
converts ammonia into nitrates
-Azotobacter chroococcum - 2,500,000 CFU/gm
powerful nitrogen fixer
-Pseudomonas aureofaceans - 2,200,000 CFU/gm
thrives in clay soils

Another great product with similar ingredients and mentioned elsewhere. LINK -> PHC BIO PACK

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK

arcata cut, duated with reverse wreck pollen making fem trainwreck seeds
124  wreck
125  wreck
126  wreck
127  wreck
128  wreck
129  wreck

this one of two wrecks that are totaly seeded...

i have a third wreck in the big tent thats about three times the size of this one, and im talking about bud size not plant size...once i get her out again i'll take some pics, were at day 50 and im not sure if i'll feed again im thinking no but i may...

peace:snaphappy:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've been using SeaGreen for about a year..Here's what is in it. It's a mycorrhizal fungi inoculant/soil conditioner but the manufacturer doesn't really give you much explanation for what is in it. Most likely the reason for this is to keep satisfied cusomers from buying simular products that cost less per application.

Seagreen Analyzed..
Bacteria-
-Bacillus pumilis - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
has been shown to inhibit certain pathogenic fungi
-Bacillus coagulans - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
phosphorus solubilizer
-Bacillus megaterium - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
phosphorus solubilizer
-Bacillus licheniformis - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
digests proteins in the soil, especially feathermeal
-Bacillus azotoformans - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
reduces excess nitrates in the soil
-Bacillus thuringiensis - 2,500,000 CFU/gm
acts as a larvacide of certain pests
-Paenibacillus polymyxa - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
fixes atmospheric nitrogen into a plant usable form
-Paenibacillus durum - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
converts ammonia into nitrates
-Azotobacter chroococcum - 2,500,000 CFU/gm
powerful nitrogen fixer
-Pseudomonas aureofaceans - 2,200,000 CFU/gm
thrives in clay soils

Another great product with similar ingredients and mentioned elsewhere. LINK -> PHC BIO PACK
Pretty sure PHC doesn't have Fish protein hydrosolate and not sure how much humic acids, but the smell of Sea Green is so anchovy it's menhaden like!! PHC Bio Pack is costly as well, what's that 35 bucks to transplant a small room where 60bucks of sea green can last a whole fairly large cycle...fwiw

JAWS

JAWS

ive just made a switch out of sorts i moved all the seeded plants into the closet under the floros and moved all the vegging cuts and seed plants into the 4x4 under the 400w, was not something i wanted to do but my closet was just getting packed.

PICT6803

and i needed some room to let them spread out a bit and make sure my new cuts were getting some much needed light....

the ALIENDAWG F4 COCO PHENO is just about ready to do the nasty with the last of my DARK MATTER POLLEN creating some ALIEN MATTER so those should be pretty tight id think, and im going to hit as much of her as i can with the pollen i have left so hopefully i can score a few hundred on that one...

JAWS

JAWS

wow:D doesnt look like you need to feed them beasts anymore! they look killer bro

ya i hear where your coming from my friend but when working with two litres things move a bit faster then in bigger pots, i can at times run liquids through these bottles 5 times a week.....after a few watering a feeding is needed because the soil mass is fairly small so nutes get washed away rather fast, i'll most likely feed them on tuesday then every time after that it will be a flush....

hey BABA
thanks for the info brother...

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

wow:D doesnt look like you need to feed them beasts anymore! they look killer bro

also were talking about very heavly seeded plants so i need to make sure to NOT start cutting the nutes off before the seed have a chance to rippen, seed's do mature along the same time line but some are a bit slower then other so i need to make sure every plant gets what it needs before there cut off..

peace:D

420alldaze

420alldaze

also were talking about very heavly seeded plants so i need to make sure to NOT start cutting the nutes off before the seed have a chance to rippen, seed's do mature along the same time line but some are a bit slower then other so i need to make sure every plant gets what it needs before there cut off..
ahhh i wasnt sure of that. thanks, was wondering if they progressed along the same time frame. not that ill be throwin pollen anytime soon...lol no room for that. interesting though
thanks

JAWS

JAWS

some shots of the bigger one from a couple weeks ago, she much thicker then in these pics now...

the main cola on her today is around 18inch and damn near as big around as a beer can, and ya i know in a reg plant thats not that big but for the trainwreck thats a pretty big cola for this strain for-sure...its the biggest bud ive gottan from her to date....like i keep suggestion to ppl who like her but dont grow her because of her growing style just dont top her and clean her lower legs and she can give you some decent buds with out a doubt, and ya you may lose a bit in yield but the ease of growing her untopped makes up for that for me anyways..

JAWS

JAWS

grabeed a couple shots of the cola, not the best pics but you can get a fill for what im talking about...in these two pics the plant in Question is the one dead center with the big profile..

pretty nice cola for a trainwreck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom