The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

any one use a SPINPRO for there trimming?, thinking about buying one but shite $550.00 so would like to hear from some actual users before i drop the coinage...

thank you;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

any one use a SPINPRO for there trimming?, thinking about buying one but shite $550.00 so would like to hear from some actual users before i drop the coinage...

thank you;)
the salad bowl trimmer or the table that knocks off the big fan leaves?

dirk d

dirk d

ya jaws i'm with bigcheese. no way around trimming it seems. spend $200 and get yourself a badass trimming chair. I'm looking at one of those banker leather chairs lol might even get the massage pad too lol or my other idea was to get a bunch of women and make them trim naked for me while i walk around with an ak-47.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ya jaws i'm with bigcheese. no way around trimming it seems. spend $200 and get yourself a badass trimming chair. I'm looking at one of those banker leather chairs lol might even get the massage pad too lol or my other idea was to get a bunch of women and make them trim naked for me while i walk around with an ak-47.
i dont have an ak but i have an AR15. now get those shirts off bitches !

JAWS

JAWS

i dont know guys i dont deal with a dip so my buds dont need to be perfect, a little odd shaped buds with maybe a few trich knocked off i think for me would be a very good trade off for the time lost and back pain id no longer have....

AR great topless babes ya not going to happen my girl of 23 years ahh ya would not be to interested in that im afraid...

HAHAHA:D

bigscoot

bigscoot

what up brotha heres tha CVD reveg plant up potted from 5gal 2 18gal pot wit only 10gal of coco tho huge biaoch
IMG 3323

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i dont know guys i dont deal with a dip so my buds dont need to be perfect, a little odd shaped buds with maybe a few trich knocked off i think for me would be a very good trade off for the time lost and back pain id no longer have....

AR great topless babes ya not going to happen my girl of 23 years ahh ya would not be to interested in that im afraid...

HAHAHA:D

its gonna knock off more than just a few trichomes. it literally rapes your buds. sure its fast but then your trim ends up being better than your weed cuz thats where all the triches are gonna be .

soserthc1

soserthc1

@jaws - the sour smell i would bet is sour dubs - found by grey skull and cuts only or a ARC sour dubs leaner from Alien (the same mother ) off the charts dank sour smell . My clothes that were moved this weekend to a new home still reek of sour goodness from drying it my closet two weeks ago. 2) Ad sea green to you feeding regime bro and you will never have a leaf issue its a miracle worker - I just ran out and all ready have leaf issue in two days and had them from time to time before using it but NEVER once using it. 3) got a few mom in soda bottles now to bro , roots shoot down fairly quick .... thanks I am digging the soda bottle style great for space issues...... peace SoSer

JAWS

JAWS

well i have a northern grow buddie and he wants one pretty bad so i think we will split the cost and if i dont like it he will just by my half.......

@jaws - the sour smell i would bet is sour dubs - found by grey skull and cuts only or a ARC sour dubs leaner from Alien (the same mother ) off the charts dank sour smell . My clothes that were moved this weekend to a new home still reek of sour goodness from drying it my closet two weeks ago. 2) Ad sea green to you feeding regime bro and you will never have a leaf issue its a miracle worker - I just ran out and all ready have leaf issue in two days and had them from time to time before using it but NEVER once using it. 3) got a few mom in soda bottles now to bro , roots shoot down fairly quick .... thanks I am digging the soda bottle style great for space issues...... peace SoSer

well i have a few of those so when there time comes i'll be hoping to get one with an overwhelming sour smell to it for-sure...

hum SEA GREEN woww that shit prices for-sure $360.00 per gallon, i guess i could try the 2oz bottle first to see how it works out...

ya the bottles are great for ppl who have small spaces or just one a large number 1oz plants HAHA......

thanks guys:)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

well i have a northern grow buddie and he wants one pretty bad so i think we will split the cost and if i dont like it he will just by my half.......

well i have a few of those so when there time comes i'll be hoping to get one with an overwhelming sour smell to it for-sure...

hum SEA GREEN woww that shit prices for-sure $360.00 per gallon, i guess i could try the 2oz bottle first to see how it works out...

ya the bottles are great for ppl who have small spaces or just one a large number 1oz plants HAHA......

if you do buy it look on ebay, there are a lot of cheaper choices that work just as well as the big name brands. probably save 200$

soserthc1

soserthc1

54$ -16z or like 200 a gallon i believe the 54 or 60 online for 16z is a def not sure of gal price but not 360 and worth every penny bro....if you don't like it i'll buy it from you , but you will love it.....

JAWS

JAWS

54$ -16z or like 200 a gallon i believe the 54 or 60 online for 16z is a def not sure of gal price but not 360 and worth every penny bro....if you don't like it i'll buy it from you , but you will love it.....

please tell me where your buying yours, that price is correct from what im seeing on my screen.....$60.00 for 16oz $118.00 for 32oz and $360.00 for a gallon "discount hydro"....

peace;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

please tell me where your buying yours, that price is correct from what im seeing on my screen.....$60.00 for 16oz $118.00 for 32oz and $360.00 for a gallon "discount hydro"....

peace;)
your correct bro was mind farting on the math but you only use 1ml a gallon or 1.5 max in flower and less in veg , I was thinking quart not gallon - grab a little and I bet you will love it and never stop using it. Even at 360 a gallon it would last and it is worth every penny .... there is a thread with everyone testimonial about it on here ..... and i have seen the 16z on ebay for 45$ - I just bought another 16z today - wish i had the need to buy gallons , if i did i would not blink about the 360 ...... your choice but good shit for sure .......peace SoSer

ridge og

ridge og

If u havent. checked out beneficial biologics thats the company that makes it . free shipping too. been looking for some jaws gear .is it hard to get or under a different name. keep the cycles turnin. peace.

JAWS

JAWS

your correct bro was mind farting on the math but you only use 1ml a gallon or 1.5 max in flower and less in veg , I was thinking quart not gallon - grab a little and I bet you will love it and never stop using it. Even at 360 a gallon it would last and it is worth every penny .... there is a thread with everyone testimonial about it on here ..... and i have seen the 16z on ebay for 45$ - I just bought another 16z today - wish i had the need to buy gallons , if i did i would not blink about the 360 ...... your choice but good shit for sure .......peace SoSer

ya man im going to grab a 16oz bottle as soon as i send in my next supply order, mainly because i need something to help me with my CHERRY PIES there the only onces that are showing a leave problem well outsude the GSC that is....

If u havent. checked out beneficial biologics thats the company that makes it . free shipping too. been looking for some jaws gear .is it hard to get or under a different name. keep the cycles turnin. peace.

not real worried about the shipping as long as the company is solid and DH and WORMS ive been useing for 10 years so to me for me there a good safe place to spend my money...
as far as JAWS GEAR its neither hard to get or ran under a different name, the problem is im a solo act ad i dont usualy do huge drops and i only have one vendor so when the time cpmes if your around you can get some for-sure.....

im planing in the future to do bigger batches so that the BINS can get the most of what i can offer in each round...

peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom