The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

started a cookies thread over there,before the oven door closes will have cookies 9 ways...CV sent me four more cookie crosses, blackberry cookies, purple berry cookies, ecsd x cookies and larry lemon cookies... have the forum cut, Cookiewreck CV cuts. And I popped CC's GSC S1, Animal Cookies BC BUD and GSC x G13/Widow from melting pot.....if you have any of your cookie creations goin put some over there if you get time....tanxx brotha
GRAB A GLASS OF MILK...DJ

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
ya the cleaning has to be done but its not that bad just bad on the ol back......glad those DAWGS are doing good for you so far, dont forget to drop some pics when the time comes.....thank you bro..

SOLAR FLAIR #1
mother===white salmon
father===stardawg

sorry bro thats a different FLARE

thanks guys:)

My bad.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Is that solar flare covered in PM?

@ET solar flare is alien x super glue

Nah he was folair feeding and its residue. Im sure he'll tighten up after reading the question.

Funny u mention Super Glue. Ive been grabbing it as it comes in the dispensary in Ypsi. Thinking about grabbin a couple cuts. Unique taste to that one. A gluey something ! Lol! Wo der what she's made up of? But damn, crossed to Alien anything would be great!!!
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

the NORTHERN LIGHTS * BANANA KUSH MALE
Male 1
Male 2
Male 3
Male 4

he will be killed shortly, I don't have room for him in this run......just kept him this long to make sure he was a solid male...

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

some new hash shots, these are about 24 hours later.

25 micron first pass
25 micron 1

second pass
25 micron 2

90 micron first pass
90 micron 1

second pass
90 micron 2

trying to get these blocks/cubes/squares to where they have that marble like look to them, not exactly sure how that is done but im going to try.....ive been getting the tootsie roll tecture that I like but I want that shining marble look on the outside....

will work on it for-sure.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

Looks like a great start to the weekend.what size are your ballz lol, I mean are those 2 gram or 5 gram nuggets?

thank you my friend, and yes great start..

don't know the weight yet and wont until there fully dried, right now im working them in and out of the frezz and hand working them every 5-6 hours.....once I can hand work them with out seeing/filling any moisture then I can start getting them weighted out.....just a few minutes back when i took those pictures as I was working them and there was still small droplets of water running down my fingers so they still have some time to dry out, id say sunday will be a good day to really hand/finger work those nice chunks....

peace:)

all the little scrapes that were around the nuggets have all been rolled into a ball and although its a small ball it does have that marble shine i am looking for so YA................

JAWS

JAWS

possible male BANANA KUSH F9 #6
Bk 6 male 1
Bk 6 male 2

possible male ALIEN COOKIES F1 #1
Ac 1 male 1
Ac 1 male 2

NEV-HAZE * MULLAMBY MADNESS F2's

this one im a bit confused over because she's been in flower for 19 days and still no sign of sex and she has not really grown at all, well not much....unlike her siblings which are still in veg and are 4-5 times her size, I sure that don't mean this smaller one is female and the other much bigger ones are all going to be male!!!.......

going to have some super fun with this grow and im only going to be working with two male strain the BANANA KUSH F9's & ALIEN COOKIES F1's....I do still have pollen in the frig which I will be using as well...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, marble or not, them some nice chunks of hash brotha! Best of luck on your refininig process.
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

possible male BANANA KUSH F9 #3
Bk 3 male 1
Bk 3 male 2
Bk 3 male 3

ALIEN COOKIE F1 #2 FEMALE, VERY ETHER SMELLING//ALIENDAWG LEANER!!
Ac 2 ether female 1
Ac 2 ether female 2
Ac 2 ether female 3

ALIEN COOKIE F1 #9, VERY ETHER SMELLING// ALIENDAWG LEANER!!
Ac 9 ether female 1
Ac 9 ether female 2
Ac 9 ether female 3

really need to get a GSC leaning male much more then anything else from this batch, yes a female gsc leaner would be cool but if I had to chose id take a male because I need him to get my gsc bx project underway over here...

sickly ether smell on those two females, maybe even some what of a fully blooming DOGWOOD TREE odre which I cant stand!!!..........very stomach turning to me...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sick projects!!! That Alien Cookies. Um, HOLY SHIT!!! Lol! That ones gonna be CRAZY!!! Plants look real nice and healthy. Cant wait to see what comes of these! The evolution of genetics is unreal!
Quest

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

funny you have a neville goin....popped lvpk x nevilles...only two came up out of 6...bout 5 year old beans...love being vertical you can make taller choices...dj

JAWS

JAWS

90 micron first pass 3.8 grams, 48 hours after making..
90 MICRON 1 38G

90 micron second pass 2.6 grams.
90 MICRON 2 26G

25 micron first pass 3.0 grams.
25 MICRON 1 30G

25 micron second pass 2.7 grams.
25 MICRON 2 27G

that's 12 grams total and im very happy with that, it needs to dry a bit more but I don't expect to lose much more weight.......crap looks like the first pic and last pic are a bit blurry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom