The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

alien dojo.....so nice.... gonna have get ahold of that one.... look at my baby duck..its an animal cookies baby....dj
SAM 0488

420alldaze

420alldaze

i dont mind waiting abit if thats what it takes my friend, i need the whole pack dropped so i can get a germ rate...5 of 5 would be great but ppl in interest like to hear about whole packs.....

not too long , and i couldnt agree more thats why i hadnt popped em yet. makin room as we speak:) thanks and im sure the germ rate will be there brother
peacentreez42o

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn those were very nice males!
ya bro she/they are not at all lost i was refering to not keeping and working her in the first round, i had some great looking males that i threw out for lack of room....there will be plents of great females to pick at when the time comes i just hope i get those killer males also...

thank you my friend and yup those were some very very nice buds and need to get them back into my tents pronto....

peace:)

the two males i passed on in the first run!!!
View attachment 316335
View attachment 316336View attachment 316337

JAWS

JAWS

Hey jaws I just seen a post from you about needing good jerm rate stats so I will be popping the whole pack instead of just 5 of each of Trainwreck fems,Chem Soda Cargo fems and the dark matter so you get better info.

thank you my friend and i'll be looking for a thread from ya when things get going.......just keep in mind those are untested fems so be careful once you get them going!!!!

alien dojo.....so nice.... gonna have get ahold of that one.... look at my baby duck..its an animal cookies baby....dj
View attachment 316420

hahaha hell ya dude that does look like a ducky duck, thats a seedling so just where did you get ANIMAL COOKIE SEEDS????

i dont mind waiting abit if thats what it takes my friend, i need the whole pack dropped so i can get a germ rate...5 of 5 would be great but ppl in interest like to hear about whole packs.....

not too long , and i couldnt agree more thats why i hadnt popped em yet. makin room as we speak:) thanks and im sure the germ rate will be there brother
peacentreez42o

looking forward to your grows aswell my friend, cant wait to see what you can do with those seeds!!.........

Damn those were very nice males!

jaws buddy ol pal... those are some sexy looking males (no homo)....

thanks guys and ya those were some smoking hot males for-sure no doubt about it, i just prey i get a couple more like those in the ten count pack im going to drop in a couple months...

harvesting done a full 9 hours and man my fucking back hurts and my hands are crapping...........

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

short break and then we shall get into the next round...

PICT7351
PICT7354
PICT7352
PICT7353

washing all the cans and bottles today, gots to have shit clean for the new run...

did a small upgrade on my closet, gor some new liner shite in there for some better over all light in there......

back to scrubbing:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

getting shit staked up for the ride..

Pict7356

PICT7357
PICT7361

this is going to be a lot of work this round but its going to be fucking fun, and on the back side there will be some really decent hybrids being made!!!!!!

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

getting old over here my back is killing me, its time for a hydro:hungry:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

yeahhhhh recycle....you rock....look at all those trash cans...lol...wallyworld...lol..​
the animal crackers is bc bud ...so sweet the packaging...hope what is inside is as cool...got some cc fems too at $100 pak for 6......down to three already..and if these S1's have balls.......we will know why s w r v is such a BALLER now.....no pun intended...lol dj
SAM 0463

kooter840

kooter840

That's my one pheno, I have pics I'm trying to load of the other one but shits not working right. Anyways I'd give u a description of the aroma but I'm going to leave it up to qleanerquest to do in a couple weeks, he's much better. Thanks quest and jaws!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

My partner. Very nice lookin there Koot!! Real nice. Cant wait to check er out! Looks like ya got some nice production out of her! Got some badass cuts for ya too. So, Ill be up wgen I chop. I need to grab a couple vuts of other gear we have for projects Id like to do and hand over to Jaws. Pretty sure he'll dig some of the gear we've found pheno hunting together.
Geeat job on the cross Jaws, as well as the grow my freind.
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

That's my one pheno, I have pics I'm trying to load of the other one but shits not working right. Anyways I'd give u a description of the aroma but I'm going to leave it up to qleanerquest to do in a couple weeks, he's much better. Thanks quest and jaws!

no problem my freind im glad your liking that one, and those are some nice shot.....

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

yeahhhhh recycle....you rock....look at all those trash cans...lol...wallyworld...lol..​
the animal crackers is bc bud ...so sweet the packaging...hope what is inside is as cool...got some cc fems too at $100 pak for 6......down to three already..and if these S1's have balls.......we will know why s w r v is such a BALLER now.....no pun intended...lol djView attachment 316976

nice package indeed:eek: hahaha...

got some SSSDH * GSC that might be a decent mix we shall see some time down the road....

nice:)

JAWS

JAWS

SOME FRESH HASH JUST MADE THIS MORNING WITH MT NORTHERN GROW BUDDIE....

Pict7362

top two are 90, left first run right second run......bottom two are 25, left is the first run right is second run...got it in the frezzer right now spean a few hours there then i'll pull it out and do a little forming with it...

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice Solar Flairs Kooter!

Yo J, cleaning up is the least liked part of growing ....but it's so vital, keep up the good work homie! The Lemondawgs are approaching a week old and as they are starting to form their three blade leaf sets I like to take a closer look at my seedlings with a 60x loupe ....I'm seeing trichs all over the top and bottom of the blades and they're reeking already!! Something I've witnessed in other seedlings I've grown that have turned out super fuego ...I'm taking this along with the 100% germ rates as a sign! :D

JAWS

JAWS

Nice Solar Flairs Kooter!

Yo J, cleaning up is the least liked part of growing ....but it's so vital, keep up the good work homie! The Lemondawgs are approaching a week old and as they are starting to form their three blade leaf sets I like to take a closer look at my seedlings with a 60x loupe ....I'm seeing trichs all over the top and bottom of the blades and they're reeking already!! Something I've witnessed in other seedlings I've grown that have turned out super fuego ...I'm taking this along with the 100% germ rates as a sign! :D

ya the cleaning has to be done but its not that bad just bad on the ol back......glad those DAWGS are doing good for you so far, dont forget to drop some pics when the time comes.....thank you bro..

what's the solar flair again...?

SOLAR FLAIR #1
mother===white salmon
father===stardawg

Is that solar flare covered in PM?

@ET solar flare is alien x super glue

sorry bro thats a different FLARE

thanks guys:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom