The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guyute54

Love this thread jaws. I have a thing for pregnant lady's lol. Nice collection of Polly I'm not quite up to your level only have 9 different kinds on storage and some are getting 6 or 7 years old. Got 3 new dudes I'm playing with this summer.

E

E.T.

the large leaves on the nhz21 x mms f2s are coming from the mullum side. it's more of a broadleaf sativa...
how far along are those?....they look like monsters.
mom was a heavy feeder after she finished her stretch...

JAWS

JAWS

The Alien Cookies look like they're doing really good now. Loving the structure, compared to the GSC.

Give me your take on pollen. How do you harvest and store it properly?

ya they seem to be a lot easer to grow then there mother that's for damn sure, the breeding went well and seeds are now forming quite fast.

POLLEN
I harvest my pollen by hand for the most part, I collect it day by day as its ready.

I store it the simple way just place it into some containers and into the frig, the key to pollen storage is the making sure its 100% dry and 100% contaminate free of any debre. if either is not 100% you will get contaminated pollen that will degrade quickly and clump/mold up on you while in the frig.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

the large leaves on the nhz21 x mms f2s are coming from the mullum side. it's more of a broadleaf sativa...
how far along are those?....they look like monsters.
mom was a heavy feeder after she finished her stretch...

thank you my friend for that info.

ya just waiting over here to see how much she stretches now that were into 12/12!!. the plan to hit her with a touch of wreck pollen has been decided against. I will just water her until she says feed me.

thanks bro;)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Just wanna say.you've been a
ALIEN COOKIES

f1's
View attachment 315690View attachment 315691View attachment 315692View attachment 315693View attachment 315694View attachment 315695View attachment 315696View attachment 315697
any one see anything leaning towards the COOKIE side of things??....im useing the smell tech at this time but i need to move into LEAF shapes to help make sure i pick the right pheno and then hope its a male to boot....

shot at the 4x4 vegging tent as of this morning..
View attachment 315698View attachment 315699

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:
Deep inspiration to a dude. Been reading about what ya do and im just awakened by your craft. New to indoor been outdoor since i was 16 . Loving the crosses and imagination you bring. You might have a devoted pupil on.ur hands. Keep doing what your doing brother im not the only one ur awakening! !

JAWS

JAWS

ok so some bad news today it looks like the heat issue I hade a couple week ends ago took there toll on my banana kush f9, I saw a couple balls on her yesterday and this morning I killed her.

HERMI
HERMIE 2

now im sure I could have just removed the couple balls but I could not be 100% sure they would not be back and with all the other breeds I got going in my 4x4 I just can not take the chance so I had to kill her.

as you can clearly see in the second pic there were some very nice seeds already forming..i took a cut of this plant and its being rooted as we speak and I still have more pollen in house but it wont be used on the cut until next round.

sorry to those who were waiting on these f 10 but I have others to take care of in th breed tent.

thank you:snaphappy::snaphappy:

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Love that Legend. The colors and stretch remind me of my A4.. Sorry about the f9. You know I've had my fare share of nanners lately. Maybe you should focus on your Alien Cookies? I believe you will find a few perfect plants in there.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

HEARD GOOD THINGS BOUT THE LEGEND.....JUS WHEN I THINK I HAVE IT ALL...LOL..DJ

homebrew420

homebrew420

Legend og? Gotta look into that. Always a bummer when girls shows they are more like boys.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Looking VERY good over there jaws! !!! Raspberry Sounds Very Appealing Brother! !! #Pushon!!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

I love Crack.... i mean the Green Crack. You grow such wonderfully green and lush plants Jaws always a pleasure to view. Rasberry Kush? is this yours or clone only

Peace

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I love Crack.... i mean the Green Crack. You grow such wonderfully green and lush plants Jaws always a pleasure to view. Rasberry Kush? is this yours or clone only

Peace

Lol We hope so brew..lol haven't tried the Gc yet..im sure this guy is gonna do it some justice. ...Anybody Ever Smoke the Green Cush this derived from??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom