The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Hell yeah! Love all those plants you just threw up - can't wait to see what you do with the legend!

can you say BX my friend, that will be a bit later this year. for now though as soon as she start flowering really good im going to hit one of her branches with some FPOG pollen and later on I'll be using the LEGENDARY FPOG F1 to start the BXing on the legend.

I love Crack.... i mean the Green Crack. You grow such wonderfully green and lush plants Jaws always a pleasure to view. Rasberry Kush? is this yours or clone only

Peace

nope the RASPBERRY KUSH was given to me by a friend from another site and im thinking of using her over the BCS cut that I have but just not sure yet, I need a better look at her. I did make some RASPBERRY MATTER with her in the last round but it was a very smell batch and I have a friend running some of those now so we should see her before to long. will also be putting this one into a BX.

Lol We hope so brew..lol haven't tried the Gc yet..im sure this guy is gonna do it some justice. ...Anybody Ever Smoke the Green Cush this derived from??

never tried the GREEN CRACK yet but I have a decent one going in the 5x5 and I have 4 cuts trying to root sooo. this one too will be put into a BX..

most likely not going to release the BXings as they are more so for using as males in other hybrids. if I like one or more I might push the BX to a further gen and then release them at that time.

I have several things going in this round its been tough getting everything in line but I think I have most of the breeding done at this point. the next piece of work will be on the GSC which i'll be hitting with pollen from my #1 & #8 male ALIEN COOKIES. like the others though this BX will not be released until we get her further down the gen line.

I had thought about doing the REVERSE with this strain but decided against it and will proceed by going BX to BX to BX until I get her where I want her, im in no hurry with this one at all.

peace:)

theivory

theivory

Damn jaws nice looking bushes can't wait to watch them fill in with sticky buds.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

can you say BX my friend, that will be a bit later this year. for now though as soon as she start flowering really good im going to hit one of her branches with some FPOG pollen and later on I'll be using the LEGENDARY FPOG F1 to start the BXing on the legend.

nope the RASPBERRY KUSH was given to me by a friend from another site and im thinking of using her over the BCS cut that I have but just not sure yet, I need a better look at her. I did make some RASPBERRY MATTER with her in the last round but it was a very smell batch and I have a friend running some of those now so we should see her before to long. will also be putting this one into a BX.

never tried the GREEN CRACK yet but I have a decent one going in the 5x5 and I have 4 cuts trying to root sooo. this one too will be put into a BX..

most likely not going to release the BXings as they are more so for using as males in other hybrids. if I like one or more I might push the BX to a further gen and then release them at that time.

I have several things going in this round its been tough getting everything in line but I think I have most of the breeding done at this point. the next piece of work will be on the GSC which i'll be hitting with pollen from my #1 & #8 male ALIEN COOKIES. like the others though this BX will not be released until we get her further down the gen line.

I had thought about doing the REVERSE with this strain but decided against it and will proceed by going BX to BX to BX until I get her where I want her, im in no hurry with this one at all.

Jaws if u were a wrestler ( When it wasn't all soap opera story lines like now) ur nickname would be the EXECUTIONER. .Cur ur soo thought out and stubborn which is a great trait of a Madd Scientist. .My eyes are glued. Seems most people i know have a issue with the gsc's Yield. Would love to see her bulk up. Learning lots from u bro.#Pushon!!

JAWS

JAWS

yes true the GSC don't yield all that good BUT ive seen really good growers get her to yield decently while other good growers are getting the lower end.

I myself take half the blame for getting lower yields with this strain WHY because I really suck at growing her, im trying to improve but so far every harvest has been for shit. the last harvest every gram went right into the scrap pile for hash making. doing much better with her this run but shit were far from harvest and I have not even hit her with any dust as of yet!!.

I want to rep her best I can in seed form and the growers can judge her themselves, once I get her into seed form im done with her. she just cant hang in my garden with yields like I get from her. if I was a good enough grower to get 1 1/2 per plant id think about keeping her for awhile but as it is she just a seed maker for me.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

yes true the GSC don't yield all that good BUT ive seen really good growers get her to yield decently while other good growers are getting the lower end.

I myself take half the blame for getting lower yields with this strain WHY because I really suck at growing her, im trying to improve but so far every harvest has been for shit. the last harvest every gram went right into the scrap pile for hash making. doing much better with her this run but shit were far from harvest and I have not even hit her with any dust as of yet!!.

I want to rep her best I can in seed form and the growers can judge her themselves, once I get her into seed form im done with her. she just cant hang in my garden with yields like I get from her. if I was a good enough grower to get 1 1/2 per plant id think about keeping her for awhile but as it is she just a seed maker for me.

Understandable. .no need to try to tweak the Untweakable....Everyone i know down here Raves about gsc. Personally. .I dont see the big.fuss.Never followed Fads myself. .Now that raspberry is one that sounds Appealing. Can't wait to see what you have in store for her!!! Sorta like.backflips..I couldn't doem for shyt growing up.EVERYONE i hung with was a GODDAMN Ghetto gymnast. .Different strokes as they say brother. .#Pushon!!!

JAWS

JAWS

ya it should be fun.

I tested the FPOG pollen on a small green crack and a small raspberry kush, I see changes in the hairs this morning so the pollen is viable. I need to get my new FPOG cuts rooted and going and hopefully the pollen will still be viable when the time comes. in a few days i'll hit a single branch of the LEGEND OG and the rest will be saved to make FPOG f2's.

JAWS

JAWS

GSC 12 days 12/12

forum cut

day 20 will be the breeding date for these two.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

homebrew420

homebrew420

Those look goooood. I am liking healthy mofos. You build your own soil? No wait you use gh 3 pt. Shoot man we feed those hags between 600-1000 no prob...well not those, but the Forum cut

Love looking them healthy plants

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

That fpog got my mind like ...Whoa..Great imagination with that...eating fruity pebbles now lol #Pushon

JAWS

JAWS

Those look goooood. I am liking healthy mofos. You build your own soil? No wait you use gh 3 pt. Shoot man we feed those hags between 600-1000 no prob...well not those, but the Forum cut

Love looking them healthy plants

I use my own soil but its not like its something special its just MG moisture control soil and I add blood/bone meal and most all my plants love it but the GSC just hates it, ya I use GH 3PART.

I now grow the GSC in MG soil but its seedling soil not full on grow soil and I don't add blood/bone meal with it when repotting the GSC, im hoping i'll be able to feed them at some point but right now they look great sooooooo.

damn jaws those fpog crosses are gonna be game changers.... put me down for some testers....

ya they will be decent but those are still a ways off like I was saying I just hit the GREEN CRACK & RASPBERRY KUSH just to see if it was viable, later on i'll hit the FPOG cuts and work with the f2 after there made and dried.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I use my own soil but its not like its something special its just MG moisture control soil and I add blood/bone meal and most all my plants love it but the GSC just hates it, ya I use GH 3PART.

I now grow the GSC in MG soil but its seedling soil not full on grow soil and I don't add blood/bone meal with it when repotting the GSC, im hoping i'll be able to feed them at some point but right now they look great sooooooo.

MG as in miracle gro?

ya they will be decent but those are still a ways off like I was saying I just hit the GREEN CRACK & RASPBERRY KUSH just to see if it was viable, later on i'll hit the FPOG cuts and work with the f2 after there made and dried.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Oops i dont know that happen i was asking if thats MG as in Miracle Gro

JAWS

JAWS

isnt MG high in Nitrogen...

ya it has some ferts in it and I added some as well, ah ya the GSC don't like it so I went with seedling soil and did not add any blood/bone meal and she seems to be doing much better in this round. I took four cuts and to threw roots and I have them in soil now, hoping the other two show roots too. think I got something going here this time with the GSC so im wanting to run with all four this round.

peace:writing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom