The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
big twinn

big twinn

WOAH, you weren't exaggerating. I've never seen runoff that dark. Did you amend anything into your soil. looks like you watered with motor oil..or coffee lol. Do you use mollasses? What was the pH? What soil mixture is that if you dont mind me asking?

I like to mix:
-FFOF
-FF Light Warrior
-Perlite (chunky)
-peat
-Blood meal
-Bone meal
-Sea weed extract
-bat guano
-mycorrhizae
-hydrozyme
-dolomite lime
-warm castings if i have them

then i just water with black strap mollasses (1 tblspn gallon), occasionally a tea with guano, hygrozyme, sea weed extract, and mollasses when heavy feeding and epsom salt for magnesium and sulfur.

Thats what i use and i have not had any problems. Nice organic soil, great terpene flavors and no need for expensive bottles and nute schedules.

I'd say flush your plants and repot in fresh moist but not soaked soil. maybe you can save em! Sorry to hear about the sad news.

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:bong2:
SYM.
ya man i dont know what caused it but i flushed everything so we will just have to wait and see if any of the others pull through..

TWIN.
yup MOTOR OIL is what i thought when i first seen it, umm no there was nothing put into the soil i never doctor my seed soil....the soil did not come from a new bag of soil but the soil WAS NOT used or FERTED it was just extra soil i did not need last round....i always keep my extra soil because it was never touched with anything just more then i need at the time, as far as why it turned out like this i have no idea...

i ment to test the RUN OFF but after three hours of FLUSHING it just sliped my mind and did not think about again untill after the water had been dumped...

i'll probably never know what caused it but its a done deal now so im just going to move along, ahh the lose of my GSC seedlings was/is a huge blow but hopefully a savor will come and lend a helping hand..
peace guys:bong2:

big twinn

big twinn

Sorry to hear about the gsc. I was excited to follow along. I'm sure Santa will be kind this year.

JAWS

JAWS

hello TWIN:sun
ya bro umm i dont have those soil around me i got what HOME DEPOT--LOWES have to offer...

i use BLOOD-BONE MEAL and LIQUID WORM CASTING but never on my seedling soils, i also use perlite in my soil mix once ive decided its time to go from seedling to veg.......also ive grown the same way for like 8years now and im usualy PROBLEM free for the most part and ive never ever seen this....

my ferts are FLORO THREE PART with cal mag and kool-bloom later in flower, i try to keep things fairly basic and i think thats worked great for me for many years now.....
thanks bro:animbong:

JAWS

JAWS

hey TWIN:animbong:
yes if you belive then it shall be, well thats my hope for this year and looking for a wonderful begining in 2012...
respect bro:sun

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn, thats really weird. Never seen runoff like that. Hope your others pull through. Good luck. ~ODB~

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow

Weird, sorry to hear/see that. Don't think lowes/home depot will help you with that. I think you may haver some more seeds to try, new soil and off to the races. Hope everything else is going great for you and yours, take care

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:sun
yes its a set back but thats all that it is im on the rebound already.....

just needed to get this out because i have more then a few ppl interrested in the BSHW PROJECT and just want to be straight with every one like i always am..

no hiding SCREW-UPS around here i lay it out as it unfolds, need to go have a look at the CHERRY CAKE seeds to see if there ready to be put under soil...
thanks friends:bong2:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sorry to hear about that Jaws - fuck bro that was some crazy looking runoff - looks like floralicous straight from the bottle

everything happnes for a reason bro - I tell myself that shit everyday - lol

keep on doing that thing - good luck on the next projects

JAWS

JAWS

hello MOTHER:sun
thank my brother for the kind words and for stopping by, umm its all good though im over it and moving forward...

SOLAR FLAIR #1 TWIN'S...

SOLAR FLAIR TWIN SEED 1

SOLAR FLAIR TWIN SEED 2

looking up already...
respect:mmm:mmm

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^ I guess so...two for the price of one...Ha

JAWS

JAWS

hello FREINDS:sun
ya there deffinatly different for-sure umm in most cases one will domanate and the other will just be destroyed, ppl do at time split them part with success but i just let nature do her thing..
thanks guys:animbong:

homebrew420

homebrew420

Damn Jaws that is pretty hard blow. I know that has to be a big disappointment but like you say just gotta move on. Still though. Well better luck on the next bud.

Hey just wanted to let you know that the issues with the Magic Merlin were of my own doing. Light leak. Giving another shot plus a few others from the Magic crosses. Wil lkeep ya updated.
Oh and good on ya for the Solar flairs, they sound so good. Can't wait to see what comes of those.

Peace

HB420

JAWS

JAWS

hello BREW:bong2:
ya man it sucked but im passed that now so forward i go...

all 4 SOLAR FLAIR'S have popped and i got two TWINS from 4 seeds so i fill good about that for-sure..
peace brother:bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS.
ok so i just killed all 26 clones i had been preparing for the next run, i found MITES that came in on some clone i accepted from a friend awhile back....i know it was not done on purpose but that dont matter the damage has been done..

i lost a total of 33 seedling and now 26clones in the last ten days, man i thought i had a ton of good karma on my side but i guess not...

my PRIZE winning WHITE SALMON & PINK Chemdog are now lost to me forever, im not sure what im going to do now may just say FUCK IT......

my fault in the end i accepted the cuts so i brought them into my home!!

F

fuzzy

Thats Sucks Bro!Hope you get them stupid things cleared out Soon.Keep your head up and keep on truckin. peace,fuzzy

symbiote420

symbiote420

Be optimistic Jaws, I'm sorry for your lose dude, I see this as a chance for you to pop some of your own goodies bro, bring the lab of Jaws full circle mang! I lost my LA and Larry OGK moms to mites in September, I have a new LA mom in quarantine from a trusted pal but she's not going around the rest of my ish for 30 or more days, I can get the Larry back too but I think I'm good on her for awhile, about to see what I can do with this Chem! You're one of the good guys bro, we take our lumps but we keep fighting for the greater good, peace.

winta

winta

OH NO! bro im so sorry to hear this.....i definatly know how u feel i lost 20 moms and 22 girls that were 45 days into flower to mites in july....i got one cut back that i lost recently but all the others i hunted down like crazy i still dont have....so i wont blow smoke up your ass and say "youll get em all back dont worry" but what i will say is between the great works you have create already (i.e the WSD that im runnin right now that has 4 out of 5 white salmon dom phenos out of the 5beans i popped!) and the friends i know u have....youll be back and better than ever in no time! :)

and dont DARE try to quit makin beans cuz ill get a mobb of farmers together and we will head up to your spot, drag u out and make u put pollen on hairs :giggle lol

but in all seriousness keep your head up and see it as GOOD karma that this happened.....soon u will be able to look back at these times as "the speed bumps that made me GREAT!" trust me bro!

winta

hello FRIENDS.
ok so i just killed all 26 clones i had been preparing for the next run, i found MITES that came in on some clone i accepted from a friend awhile back....i know it was not done on purpose but that dont matter the damage has been done..

i lost a total of 33 seedling and now 26clones in the last ten days, man i thought i had a ton of good karma on my side but i guess not...

my PRIZE winning WHITE SALMON & PINK Chemdog are now lost to me forever, im not sure what im going to do now may just say FUCK IT......

my fault in the end i accepted the cuts so i brought them into my home!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:animbong:
first off i got to say sorry for that last statement i made it was out of loss and a bit of anger and im not known for those kinda outburst...i wont quit growing untill something life threating takes place or my freedom is in danger...

thanks you to the peeps who drop in today it means alot and its great to know one has good friends around to help out in a pinch...ive calmed down a bit and im good to go and its true i have tons of seeds so i'll just get some dropped and see what we can find.....the SALMON loss will be very hard to get over but umm its just the way it go's i guess...

WINTA
thank you much my brother much respect to you for your kindness, i wont forget it!!!...........
respect much friends:bong2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom