The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah I luv quoting my Granny......"there's no disaster that can't become a blessing, no blessing that can't become a disaster." That's real talk, plus I'd be in that farmers mob with winta lol.

JAWS

JAWS

hello SYM:sun
ya brother thats a true statement no doubt!!...

well lost a few more this morning but the new once are looking good so im seeing something positive coming down the road....
peace:bong2:

winta

winta

granny aint never lied! im glad the new ones are lookin good JAWS :)

Yeah I luv quoting my Granny......"there's no disaster that can't become a blessing, no blessing that can't become a disaster." That's real talk, plus I'd be in that farmers mob with winta lol.

hello SYM:sun
ya brother thats a true statement no doubt!!...

well lost a few more this morning but the new once are looking good so im seeing something positive coming down the road....
peace:bong2:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear that Jaws! I lost a bunch of plants and clones this summer to mites. I was bummed but things have bounced back. I got a new room and lots of great Jaws strains to put in there. U got a hell of a seed stash. Starting popping seeds my friend. Keep ur head high and new strains a coming, bro!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn bro thats rough. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know? I'm sure you will be back in full swing in no time. PS were the Plum Krazy's some of the ones lost? If so...you know I got you if you want to re-up. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:sun
WINTA.
thanks for being there for me my brother!!...........

RIVAL.
ya brother ibattled them suckers a few years ago and i just did not and could not go through that again at this time, my best plan was the one i chose just kill them ALL and pop some new seeds....

HIGHER.
sorry my friend yes the PLUM KRAZY were damaged but i still have three that i just TPed into new soil this morning and the next few days will tell the story on those, i thank you very much for the offer i'll keep that in mind in-case they dont make it...

would like to thank EVERY ONE whos has stopped by with the kind words it means alot and i mean that for real....
respect much:bong2:

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Fuckin-A Jaws ,

Once again Murphy's Law of the Worse Possible shit & the Worse Possible Time plays out . Proving that Shit truly does happen . Sorry to hear it happened but make the Best-O-It All & take a I'm sure much needed break & do something fun fer the Christmas & New Years .:character0053::joint:

Then back at er in the New Year Onwards & Upwards better than ever before . I got Faith in ya doing it all in a proper manner with Marvelous Results .

The Best O'Luck & have a Merry Christmas & Happy Prosperous New Year ,,,:hi::drink

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Better Times Ahead

Things happen, keep your head up and soak some seeds. I truly hope you have an incredible holiday season, look out for the good karma because if it lands on top of you it might crush you LOL

Hope everything else is perfect or as close as possible

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:bong2:
DONNY, MAL
thank you both for the good vibe and kind words!!!......

new line now in motion, SEEDS..........
PLUM KRAZY
SOLAR FLAIR #1
CHERRY CAKE
BLUEBERRY F3
WHITE MUSTANG
PURPLE INSANITY
FIRE OG
GRAN DAD
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
OG SQUARE LINE #2
BIG SUR HOLY WEED F1-F2
BLUEBERRY OG * TRE STARDAWG
EAST COAST PURPLE DIESEL * GORILLA GRAPE
ROADKILL SKUNK V 2.1

thanks for the suport my brothers and sisters...
respect:sun

E

ent

Good worth brother. I've been gone a while with some security issues, but I'm back. I'm going to email you shortly JAWS.

genepool

genepool

Damn shame about the loss of the genetics JAWS but you made the right decision.
I'm glad to see ur staying positive and staying on the bath broski.
I sincerely hope u are back on track before you know it, respect. -G

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
its tough love for sure - I know how it feels

you have so much going on IMO that was merely a speed bump

happy holidays!

peace

:anim_30:

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:emo:emo
OGSOUR
hey bro umm ya i will be picking a few males from this round, clearly i cant keep a male of all of them so it will be a dilema for me picking which ones to work out...no Questions that the BSHW will be worked there no way around that...

ENT
hey my brother its been awhile sence we talked and like always my PM is open aswell as my E-MAIL, hit me up any time bro.....

GENE
hello brother whats up dude:bong-hits:, ya man im good and its go time...

MOTHER
YES SIR it was a SPEED BUMP in the over-all but man i got to say the loss of my WHITE SALMON was DEVASTATING to me i so loved that piece of work....i have 6-8 rogue WHITE SALMONS and im almost 100% sure there SOLID FEMS but they will need to be tested, so maybe this was for seen and she covered her own ass because she loves me aswell........................

ok so ppl are always asking why i dont pop these and these and these and these and the reasons is i dont like to drop ANYTHING that im not planing to make F2 with so this way of thinking has kept me from popping a lot of the killers i have in-house, so today i said fuck it its time to start popping some of those killer and to hell with worring about making seeds with every strain i have.....

this was just the START of the FIRE BEAN CRACKING coming from this LAB...
im back:emo:emo:emo

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome

Hope all is well with you and yours, happy holidays. Glad to see those seeds aren't going to waste LOL

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:animbong:
MAL
ya bro it is about time i do agree totaly my brother...

OGSOUR
here ya go dude this should clear it up for ya..

peace:sun

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hmm sorry bro somehow I missed the part about the pink salmon - know how much she meant to you

really hope you find magic in them beans

JAWS

JAWS

hello MOTHER:sun
it was the WHITE SALMON that really hurt BUT YA the loss of my PINK Chemdog stung quite abit aswell...
peace bro:sun

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you must spread some rep around before giving it to jaws again

damn dude - maybe Im not as good at driving while high as I think

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Jaws ,

Great to see ya dealing with things with a New Positive Outlook . Out with the Old & In with the New . Make it a Great Adventure & Enjoy the Ride .

On a side note I did ask Santa to be so kind as to bring ya some DDT just in-case . Just be sure to be cautious around any pet Bald Eagles ,,, :big_boss: :hi:

Christmas on the Go

Im not a drunk i smoke weed
noodles

noodles

Hi jaws, sorry about the loss that is some nasty runoff. But you have some killer keepers on your way buddy- this is gonna be exciting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom