Not open for further replies.
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

HERE IS A PIC OF CC S1 OF THE GSC...STARTN TO SHOW OFF...DJ
SAM 1146

JAWS

JAWS

RASPBERRY KUSH CUT

housing the RASPBERRY COOKIES, I was thinking this is going to be such a nice paring that I went ahead and hit a bigger female to make a double batch of these babies.
Rk x cookies 4
Rk x cookies 5
Rk x cookies 6

the smaller plant of the two hit.

FRUITY PEBBLE OG

f2's the mother was the cereal cut but im unsure what phenol the fathers pollen came from.
1 11

just TPed her into the bottle this morning, time to get to work now.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA BX1

so mad at myself for not at least grabbing 1 cut from these two girls, one is nice a lot like her mother but damn the smaller one is an INSANE girl in the smell department. next time around I know EXACTLY what smell im going to be looking for.

this is her

don't judge her because of her size that's all my doing, this girl can get pretty big if she's given a good veg. her specialty is in her smell SO FAR she may turn out to be special in other ways as well but for now its her smell.

her sister much bigger and is a typical CHEM SODA type plant.

need to get an updated pic of the CHEM SODA F2 I have going, she/he is still like 8inch tall but looking great and I hope it a MALE for-sure 100% need a male.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great work as usual, Jaws! Those FPOG F2's should be full of dank phenos. I wanna hit the Sour Pebbles with some FPOG pollen. Would that be a BX or what?

JAWS

JAWS

Great work as usual, Jaws! Those FPOG F2's should be full of dank phenos. I wanna hit the Sour Pebbles with some FPOG pollen. Would that be a BX or what?

thank you much my brother, and yes your both on both accounts there will be some killers in these f2's and YES SIR if you hit your sour pebble with some fpog f1 pollen you will have the fpog bx1.

im right behind you on the pebble work umm sadly I don't have any more pebble f1 pollen but I have 6 f2's going and im sure im going to get a decent male, when I do there will be plenty of pollen taken for anything I need/want to get done with her. also in case you missed it I have a FRUITY PEBBLE F1 CEREAL cut going that I hit with the last of my fpog f1 pollen so not only do I have the cereal cut but I have f2's going and im making some f2's of my own and in the next round i'll be making f3 with the f2's im running now. there will be no shortage of pebbles around here.

going to be a cookies-n-cereal fall/winter around here.

thanks bro:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yea.Jaws you sure rhe hell arent playin'!! You have been makin str8 DANK crosses left and right brotha! Very impressive! The pics on the lastpage look sweet! Very healthy girlz for sure! Keep up the good work man. Thankyou for doin your thang, and doin it so well. Peace.
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

N-HAZE #21 * MULLAMBY MADNESS F2

had to cut her tops at 100 days, her over hang was just killing the light coverage on my other plants. was going to just cut them both down but thought shit ive come this far/long with them I may as well push to the 140 days if at all possible.

the two plants just after I took the tops off.
PICT8387

one of the two tops after two days of dry handing.
PICT8402

PICT8401

pretty crusty to my surprise.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

My CBK love this girl the sweetest thing I have ever come across smells of Bosco Chocolate syrup. Great creation Jaws. MrC Def. hooked me up when he gifted me these.

ahh nice pics my friend thank you very much for showing those over here, I hoped she smoked as well for you too. was hoping some one would show off the CHOCOLATE DOJO but im guessing there being sat apon HAHAHA............

thank you:happy:

symbiote420

symbiote420

My Lemondawg has dried and has been curing for the last 3 days! I'll get harvest day pics and nugshots up in a few .....sweet lemon candy/funky rotten meat smell to her with a very nice soaring, clear cerebral high and a added stony effect that travels down to the body, feels like 65% sativa 35% indy mix ....great job creating this one J, I'll have to get her tested!!

Let me know how that Neville's smokes too brutha?

JAWS

JAWS

My Lemondawg has dried and has been curing for the last 3 days! I'll get harvest day pics and nugshots up in a few .....sweet lemon candy/funky rotten meat smell to her with a very nice soaring, clear cerebral high and a added stony effect that travels down to the body, feels like 65% sativa 35% indy mix ....great job creating this one J, I'll have to get her tested!!

Let me know how that Neville's smokes too brutha?

thank you much for the run down my friend and glad you liked that one, I got some other LEMON goodness around and I got a decent pack of STARDAWG so ya a little kin could be something id want to make.

the sat I have could be toked right now but I want give it a little time in the brown bag then a bit in the jar, if she decent i'll keep some around for smoking if she is just so-so i'll drop the show in some bubble bags and make some hash.

thank you;)

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

ahh nice pics my friend thank you very much for showing those over here, I hoped she smoked as well for you too. was hoping some one would show off the CHOCOLATE DOJO but im guessing there being sat apon HAHAHA............

thank you:happy:

Ahh your welcome brother. She smokes nice and smooth my sons favorite all time.
She will be in the stable for quite a while.
Only popped 3 outta the pack got 2 females exactly identical. So I have plenty still vaulted.
I hav no chocolate dojo never got any of those. Nice on the haze. Ya some long time there...
cant do it. Hats off..good times and smoke to ya.:wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom