The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
420alldaze

420alldaze

hey brother,in case you didn't see the veg tp shots I put up. here ya go.put into 2 and a half gallon pots.one got topped and the rest are all natural
tw3-jpg.341508

tw2-jpg.341510

JAWS

JAWS

Ahh your welcome brother. She smokes nice and smooth my sons favorite all time.
She will be in the stable for quite a while.
Only popped 3 outta the pack got 2 females exactly identical. So I have plenty still vaulted.
I hav no chocolate dojo never got any of those. Nice on the haze. Ya some long time there...
cant do it. Hats off..good times and smoke to ya.:wacky:

cool im glad your liking the smoke, ya I did not send many of the CHOCOLATE DOJO out but shit I should get to them to see what's up and may be make a big batch of f2's. on the haze im finding I do have what I need to take them full term but the SIZE is going to be the issue for me with the heavy sat strains.

hey brother,in case you didn't see the veg tp shots I put up. here ya go.put into 2 and a half gallon pots.one got topped and the rest are all natural
tw3-jpg.341508

tw2-jpg.341510

looking good how much longer you going to veg them for?, they have a decent stretch on them. I think your growing them correctly with just a natural straight up style and that's the way I like to run them. like ive said before you will lose a bit of yield but it will be worth it to AVOID all the hassle of growing her multi topped and all, also she will give you much bigger buds grown un-toped which makes her much easer to trim up at harvest.

this is the FEM WRECK that I have going she was snipped once so she's a double tower type structure. I think in at 30 days with this one and this pic was a couple days back.

I don't think I made even close to enough of these seeds in the first round, I did how eve use every gran of pollen I had left on another WRECK CUT.

I hope you like them once you get them into flower, and PLEASE watch them and let me know if ya get any HERMIES im not one to duck and hide from a problem.

looking great dude:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES CUT

#5 full of more f2 seeds
Ac 5 1
Ac 5 2

GREEN CRACK CUT

this girl is housing the COOKIE BLAST seeds

I know she's small but that's ok, her purpose in life is to produce seeds not smokable bud.

BEAR OG

f1 seed plant, and again this plant is not for bud just seeds. she is full of BEAR TREATS.

FRUITY PEBBLE OG

cereal cut, with some fpog f2's hanging out and looking damn good.

like the others above this plant is not for smoking just for making seeds, I have a couple sisters in the production tent for smoking purposes.

cant stress enough to the folks out there who don't have this girl in house if ya get a chance DO IT this is some of the best all-around weed its awesome in every way for me so far. ive been stressing a bit over her because I just don't want to lose her, I already gave her up once and don't plan on ever doing that again. me making f2 is a way for me to relax with this strain as to not worrie to much if the cuts I take for what ever reason don't root I still have plenty of back up's, and yes sir she's just that damn good.

I have 6 f2's going at the moment and one is just sick {in a good way} and stinks like crazy, the other's are just now starting to get the lead out and join the party.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Ya those Haze Can get you all tied up. I have allot of Haze Hybrids to go through. have a really killer cut of BD she is all the haze I need. Perfect in every DEPT. Root,,,Veg...Health and Smell Taste Yeild..Spicy..Berryesk..Fruity. I hit Ya back over there....

JAWS

JAWS

Ya those Haze Can get you all tied up. I have allot of Haze Hybrids to go through. have a really killer cut of BD she is all the haze I need. Perfect in every DEPT. Root,,,Veg...Health and Smell Taste Yeild..Spicy..Berryesk..Fruity. I hit Ya back over there....

sounds like you need to get some of those going HAHAHAHA.....

message received ;)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES

#2 now this one I have marked as a ALIENDAWG/EITHER leaner, and the more I smell her the more I think that's correct
Ac2 1
Ac2 2
Ac2 3

the male ALIENDAWG f4 used to make the ALIEN COOKIES f1 he was of the EITHER phenol
MALE 6
MALE 7
Male 10

GSC FORUM mother used

man I long for the day to be able to grow her like that again, funny back when I was growing that plant out I was pretty pissed at myself for not doing a good enough job and now a year later ive never even come close to growing another one so well.

ok so you see what im saying about the ALIEN COOKIE #2 being of the ALIENDAWG genetics, her smell is more of a generic strawberry with a bit of that either sick stomach smell to her. I like her but I don't think i'll be taking any more cuts from her in the future, I have three going now that will run but that's about it I think.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey brother, thanks and im about to flip them itll be easier to keep my temps in check that way too. I like to top at least one in a group just to see what they do. mostly I like big buds grown out naturally. thanks again man lookin forward to these babies. enjoy the day
42o

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

I just got some green crack beans from my bud. I REALLY want a good pre98 s1, or hybrid that would give me a fire coffee pheno. Maybe motas double or redneck koosh? I'm trading some beans I made this year w another friend in Canada getting sine black licorice diesel. From a medi breeder up there from what I'm told it's a GDP male to a urkle clone. Hope so lie urkle, have a urkle kush that was given to me by batts from BBG, it's deep purple to Buddha ballz kush. Love grape tasting herb w hints of sweet skunk or hash. Really wish I could find urkle s1s. If anyone here knows where or what their opinion on what a good bubba cross or s1 can be found or where, and wouldn't mind trying some girl scout cookies too, lol. See what the hype is about. I'll start my log soon w a Chemdog 91, Chem diesel, and if my beans from Canada don't make it by then I'll start some soda berry jazz (BBG), purple Paki or fem cookies n crack from riot seeds. So far those two have been really bad ass herb. Bad reviews about riot but he is really alright to deal w if you have patience. Hooked me up real good w a lot of PP, and free pack of cookies and crack a green crack clone w reversed GSC. The green crack took most of the smell an taste but GSC structure and resin production. Might start more of those or my pure green crack beans I have, if anyone knows where to get good but not over priced s1 of GSC let me know. I don't run large numbers usually don't buy more than a pack of regs and 3 to 5 of fems/s1s. When I breed I just do it to have future seed stock and grow mainly just for me and to help my wife and I make ends meet w our daughter having health issues. Any advice would be great, Battman of BBG has been arrested, BBG is still up and running but now I'm buying my genetics from other companies so I'm all ears. Have loads of his gear, plus lots of riots, SOG, Leperchaun, really wish I had the cash now to get a few tga strains but 85 is kinda expensive. Think I may try med mans conkushin (maple ridge kush) or some type of bubba cutting from Bk in the day. Any info would greatly be appreciated.

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Sin city seeds man! I just got done growing the lvbk kush coffee blueberrys smell. It's a good one. As for the gsc, there sin mint ! I has some lvbk seeds from some crosses I was doing this summer. Another one I did was the lvbk x dr who ! Pm me if you are interested ! I would love to see the lvbk x dr who X orange banana kush

JAWS

JAWS

nice man,i dig that fem wreck how she got all big n puffy up top.everything you run looks healthy as hell,jaws gold :cool:

yes sir im super proud of the way the FEM WRECKS are looking, makes me wish I had hit a few more just to be sure I had enough seeds for the future.

I love me some Green Crack....no taste like it!

very disappointed in myself so far with this cut, ive seen my friends kill with this strain but I cant seem to get her to beef up. but ya she smells great and hopefully this round she will be grown well enough to get a decent taste. she's a very beautiful buded strain that's for-sure, its been so long I cant even remember the last time I had a strain with such bright orange over white buds just TOTALY beautiful to look at.

some light reading of a couple books ive bought recently.

PICT8455

peace friends:)

rawman

rawman

the breeders bible is a fact full book, I bought that years ago and still haven't made seeds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom