The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Ahhh. This thread is always such a breath of fresh air Jaws. Great photos, exceptional info and great people.
Always pumping out the goods.
What were you thoughts on the OX? I saw you had started a thread and abandoned it.

Peace

why thank you my friend!!.

ya the OX was decent i had one herm on me but the others were fine, umm reason for dropping the thread lack of interest mainly by the maker so uf there not interested in seeing it ran then im just going to use my time else where.

hit a small branch of my DECAPITATION with some ox pollen creating the TOLOSIAN BUD strain, one of many i never released to he public.

thank you;)

sixstring

sixstring

always so much going on in here man,i don't know how you do it jaws bro.those keeblers look awesome in those tiny ass pots bro :)

JAWS

JAWS

things are getting a bit tight over here, i have both tents on veg the closet has my young males plus the new seedlings and here pretty quick im going to need to grab a full try of cuts.

once i go to flowering im going to be juggling back and fourth between closet and bare room with the males, reason being im going to need the closet space to get the cuts rooted.

im usually a bit more organized at this point but ive got my self off track just a bit with my timing.

dropped a single fem seed of the LIME KUSH and a pair of CHERRY PIE CARGO also fem.

funFUN:woot:

JAWS

JAWS

always so much going on in here man,i don't know how you do it jaws bro.those keeblers look awesome in those tiny ass pots bro :)

thank you my friend!!.

those are two litre bottles that those KD are in, i run all my males in those because of room issues. im very confined over here so i need to keep my males manageable as well as my seed baring females. i do get a lot of shit about that BUT i have to do what works for me and my space.

the KD is tall lanky in structure and it comes by it honestly seeing both parents are somewhat tall/lanky strains.

thank you:)

sixstring

sixstring

thank you my friend!!.

those are two litre bottles that those KD are in, i run all my males in those because of room issues. im very confined over here so i need to keep my males manageable as well as my seed baring females. i do get a lot of shit about that BUT i have to do what works for me and my space.

the KD is tall lanky in structure and it comes by it honestly seeing both parents are somewhat tall/lanky strains.

thank you:)

All I know is if we had a solo cup competition jaws would be the champ most months :)
keep doin your thang bro, peace

JAWS

JAWS

COOKIE MADNESS F1

all 10 up but one has not broke the rim of the styro cup.
Pict9972

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

High Jaws ...have any of your male Alien matters been all purple? Just collected pollin from one that the entire bud was purple including seeds.....quite a beauty... sound familar? Thanks Med.....always looking spectacular here !

i cant say i have seen that yet, you take any good pics.

im yet to grow any of those my self but been getting some decent feed back on them as of later.

respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

When will these beauties be ready?

this batch is about half done at this point, the #2's have already been made.

hi JAWS, first of all much thanks for all the nice pictures you come share here, you have some wonderfull strain and plants !!!

thank you much for the kind words as ive been getting hit pretty hard about my crappy pics as of late. im no photo expert and never will be.

great work as always bro. love the thread.

long time no talk my BROTHER very glad to see you back around!!

Can't wait 2 see these Cookie Madness blow up.. lookin good doggie..

ya i got 10 of 10 above the rim, the last one took a minute buts its up. ahh sadly only three of 5 forum cookies seeds popped and only one of those made it above soil, i think the seeds are fine but they do need some more dry time before trying to germ is all.

i would have liked to have had all five forum cookie seeds up but at this point i just need both strains above soil so i can make the CLASSIC COOKIES so its on just need time now.

No pic's ..but will run him again...entire stem is deep purple ...might need to toss him back to ya... have a great day.M

thank you for that but i no longer play that game way to risky, but thank you much for thinking of me my sister!!. and ya would love to see some pics when the time is right.

much respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

advice on how to fix this problem.

again per usual this is what i deal with every time with the LEGEND OG.

Legend 3

been working hard on keeping my ph in check, mean while ive ajusted the cal-mag intake as well as upping the MG but still no change.

starts from the bottom up on the bigger leafs first them on to the secondary leaf's.

i usually do not see this until a couple weeks into flower but in this round its here already.

couple shots from past grows of this strain, and remember ive never made it to harvest with this strain. usually around day 50 its so bad off i have to chop them down.
Legend 2

this was clearly a ph issue but ive dealt with this and see it no more. VVVVVV
Legend 1

the only plant i have that does this time after time on me.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

BANANA KUSH F-9

this strain has been a thorn in my side from day one and im so glad im about done with her.

the shorter branch on the left side will get hit with some cereal pollen from the fpog male, BANANA CEREAL will be its name.

FRUITY PEBBLE OG F1 CEREAL CUT

DAY 29!!

this branch is housing the FPOG IX1 cereal seeds!!
IX1 3 SEEDS

these will be the end of the hunt for wanting/getting the cereal pheno of fpog cereal in seed form.

CHEM SODA OG #1
X fpog 6

X fpog 7

just starting to get that beautiful pink/raspberry color to them, this strain mixed with the fpog cereal should be outSTANDING for-sure.

peace:woot::woot::woot:

JAWS

JAWS

Very nice jaws. Where did the "soda" originate from? And in what form did you originally get her? Or maybe it was something you created from scratch?
have a great day broham

Peace

it came from WESTCOAST547 and i got her in the f1 seed form and have had her for a couple years now, she's an awesome piece for-sure.

PARENTAGE
mother===black cherry soda cut
father===Chemdog D bx3

ive made several hybrids over the last couple of years and plan to make many more with her, she breeds well and can add to anything she's mixed with.

the chem soda bx1 i made were very nice.

chem soda bx1
chem soda f-2
chem soda cargo
chem soda og #1
chem soda og #2
chem soda * double purple dojo ix1===aka YUM-YUM BUD
chem soda * starfighter f1===aka DARK MATTER

ya i like her pretty good.

peace:)

Canappa

Canappa

@JAWS Very nice grows you have there, Great name BANANA CEREAL sounds like it going to be some kill. I was just wonder what flavor shes going to put out? I am trying to picture eating Fruity Pebbles cereal with bananas cut up into it lol must taste like a banana split! Yumm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom