The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Ya brother...I hope she's better this time for ya. Some of the phenos will make nice SCROG plants. Nice roots. You have a cloning machine?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
here's one of your baby boys @JAWS ...quite the stud Double purple dojo
Male Double purple jojo 2 003

JAWS

JAWS

Ya brother...I hope she's better this time for ya. Some of the phenos will make nice SCROG plants. Nice roots. You have a cloning machine?

no machine over here just root riots and a dome.

here's one of your baby boys @JAWS ...quite the stud Double purple dojoView attachment 384629

nice male my friend he looks to give enough goodness to last for a long ass time for-sure.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

Finding if males are grown in 3 or 5 gal show much more quality and structure ..plus more pollin ....Thank you for your creation...M

ohh ya bigger pots will always give bigger plants, but you know my pad well enough by now to know i just cant have those big ass males i just don't have the room. i have to keep my males short and under control at all times.

thank you my sister for taking the time to run the JAWS GEAR.

respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

MGC

a look at the GARLIC KNOT i have going right now, sorry about the stringy look to her this time. mainly just looking to get her budding and to the finish line.
PICT0009
PICT0010
PICT0011
PICT0012

going to need to get her tied up a bit in the next day or two, she's got that crazy garlic smell to her so im pretty happy with her this time around.

peace;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Alieb Cookies is going to be one BAD mo fo Jaws! Can't wait to see how that turns out! Great cross! Raspberry Cookies should have some uber tasty phenos also! Go Jaws!
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

Alieb Cookies is going to be one BAD mo fo Jaws! Can't wait to see how that turns out! Great cross! Raspberry Cookies should have some uber tasty phenos also! Go Jaws!
Quest

the ALIEN COOKIES have been going for a bit and yes they are pretty nice, the #7 & #9 are my favorites with #7 being my favorite of all of them.

just now getting a look at the raspberry cookies so time will tell on that one.

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

well its finally happened for me and its only taken a couple years i think ive got a real BANANA smelling banana kush, its come to me as an f-9.

been looking for it from the get go but have never until now smelled what can be described as a banana smell, im pretty stoked to be sure!!.

here she is at 14 days flower.
Banana 1

Banana 2

here we have a shot of the banana kush branch that im going to be using to make a smallish batch of BANANA CEREAL seeds, those should be awesome.
Banana 3

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom