The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey your alien forum is just awesome so far...and i have another pheno i haven't flowered out yet...she is huge and i sexd her when she was little and then back into veggg..she is bout 3ft around and 4 ft tall..here is a pic of the TW babies in the paper towel...100% germ...i always let the helmets come off on seedlings now before i take em out of the paper towels...have messed up too many taking them off...hey what do you think about that co2 additive on that sight you directed me to....
SAM 1558
dj

JAWS

JAWS

hey your alien forum is just awesome so far...and i have another pheno i haven't flowered out yet...she is huge and i sexd her when she was little and then back into veggg..she is bout 3ft around and 4 ft tall..here is a pic of the TW babies in the paper towel...100% germ...i always let the helmets come off on seedlings now before i take em out of the paper towels...have messed up too many taking them off...hey what do you think about that co2 additive on that sight you directed me to....View attachment 391760 dj

ya the ALIEN COOKIES turned out super nice, im still holding and running the #7 & #9 there both pretty nice.

hope you like those wreck's i thought they turned out really nice myself.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

well im 100% sure i have the banana smelling banana kush in house, been looking for quite some time but i now have her. thankfully i chose wisely in the cuts i took and from what pheno. also this is the pheno i chose to make the BANANA CEREAL seeds from so hell ya.

very happy at this point:woot:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Just when you think you are done with it....lol

Will this inspire you again on that line?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

There's my boy kooter840 with that mega dank! Very impressive plant and grow! The other phenos are very nice too. Had a great sesh lastweek and glad we got to hookup! Put my ass to sleep with that wax!!!! Lol!
Greatjob on the grow homie and the cross Jaws!
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

that's a pretty big girl right there my friend, way to grow that piece!!!!!. hope she smokes well for you and yours.

There's my boy kooter840 with that mega dank! Very impressive plant and grow! The other phenos are very nice too. Had a great sesh lastweek and glad we got to hookup! Put my ass to sleep with that wax!!!! Lol!
Greatjob on the grow homie and the cross Jaws!
Quest

thank you, it seems this one is finally getting some attention!!.

urban1026835

urban1026835

wow jaws I have probably been lurking on this thread for 8 months or so and this my first post here at the farm but you my man will have a place in my garden soon enough!!!

good work brother please keep doing what your doing.

JAWS

JAWS

wow jaws I have probably been lurking on this thread for 8 months or so and this my first post here at the farm but you my man will have a place in my garden soon enough!!!

good work brother please keep doing what your doing.

much thanks for the kind words my friend..

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA F1 cut.

housing the BLACK CHERRY KUSH f1 seeds.
X BANA K F 9 4
X BANA K F 9 5

BANANA KUSH F-9

housing the BANANA CEREAL f1 seeds
X fpog f2 cereal 6

X fpog f2 cereal 7

CHEM SODA F2

non seeded plant.
PICT0001

just starting to really show her pink~ness, and as always she has that amazing killer smell just like her mother.

RANDOM GROUP SHOTS.
Day 36 2 1

Day 36 2 2

so were still plugging along over here.

thank you:)

urban1026835

urban1026835

Hey jaws what's the plan with the fpog? I am sure you have gone over it already so please forgive me.

Any drops coming?

JAWS

JAWS

Hey jaws what's the plan with the fpog? I am sure you have gone over it already so please forgive me.

Any drops coming?

cant speak to any drops its not allowed for me to do so.

but plans for the fpog have been and is an on going venture and ive made several pieces with her with several more in the works and a few down the road.

this fpog cut i have is some of the best buds ive ever grown and i plan on keeping her around for a while, i'm busy getting her into several forms so at some point if i want to take a break from her i can but still have what i need to get her back when ever i want.

several hybrids and now with the ix1 being made all i need is a good bx1 and i'll have her in all the ways i need to insure i have her at my beckin~call for ever!!!!.

i keep hearing how good the SOUR PEBBLES is so im giving her ago now but she's going to have to be super special to beat out the fpog.

i don't know alien and i'm not kissing any ones ass but this FPOG CEREAL cut is just amazing.

i will at some point move on but for now its all about the fpog and my cookie work's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom