The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

she can put out some very nice buds for-sure, those pics are from a couple grows ago and i'm a bit knowing of her these days.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

urban1026835

urban1026835

i would quote to reply but seems your pretty active here jaws so def not necessary. Jesus you are a busy man! I can only imagine the hours you put in but it is an amazing plant.

my significant other has to hear about one more strain one more pheno I think she will jump out the window!

sorry about the drop thing did not know we were not supposed to speak of those things around here. I will have to do a little digging i suppose but I am sure it isn't that difficult just gotta go check out the tor make sure I don't ruffle any feathers.

keep up the outstanding work.

JAWS

JAWS

i would quote to reply but seems your pretty active here jaws so def not necessary. Jesus you are a busy man! I can only imagine the hours you put in but it is an amazing plant.

my significant other has to hear about one more strain one more pheno I think she will jump out the window!

sorry about the drop thing did not know we were not supposed to speak of those things around here. I will have to do a little digging i suppose but I am sure it isn't that difficult just gotta go check out the tor make sure I don't ruffle any feathers.

keep up the outstanding work.

its all good my friend.

thank you;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Those decaps are being stubborn But all lemon sour dojo are up. jaws. Can't wait. Thanks

JAWS

JAWS

Those decaps are being stubborn But all lemon sour dojo are up. jaws. Can't wait. Thanks

yes mam they are that's why i wrote please scuff of the package, had another friend here go through two packs and could not get them to come out and play. i dropped a couple myself back then and had no troubles getting them to pop just had no room to run them after they did pop. glad the sour dojo are up and going though.

peace:writing:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
yes mam they are that's why i wrote please scuff of the package, had another friend here go through two packs and could not get them to come out and play. i dropped a couple myself back then and had no troubles getting them to pop just had no room to run them after they did pop. glad the sour dojo are up and going though.

peace:writing:
Yep. Scuffed soaked scuffed soaked now in paper towel. Fingers crossed. Think I have abused them enough. Lol

JAWS

JAWS

CALIFORNIA SPECIAL/ORIGINAL

1 4
1 5

found out that this girl likes the cal pretty well so this round i'll bump that up for her.

smells awesome:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG F1 CEREAL CUT

starting to open up just a bit

will be taking some cuts from this one in the near future, will make another round of fpog ix1 seeds as well.

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #9

this girl is most like her mother in growth and over~all looks but lacks the doughy smell, the buds are dead on as well.
X 9 1
X 9 2
X 9 3
X 9 4

this is NOT a prime look at this pheno because as you can see she's housing seeds, i'm making alien cookies #9 f2!!..

these f2 will be slightly different then this pheno you see here mainly because i used ALIEN COOKIES F1 #'s 1-8 which were the more gsc/doughy smelling male pheno. i'm hoping this brings more doughy smell to the f2 while still keeping the aspect of the #9 that i like so much already.

only time will tell if i have been successful with this project.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@JAWS looking good bro , curious out of all your creations which is your favorite or which was the best mover or both ....

peace
soser

edit - 2 trainwreck fems are now swimming in a cup -

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS looking good bro , curious out of all your creations which is your favorite or which was the best mover or both ....

peace
soser

edit - 2 trainwreck fems are now swimming in a cup -

man iv'e been ask that question so many times over the years and its a really tough one to answer for me, iv'e not tried probably better then half of what i have actually made i just don't have the space or time.

lets see here

decapitation
memory loss
alien dojo
black napalm
dark matter
alien cookies "all of them"

those some fav some old some new!!

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Alien matter No. 9 she's a beauty Jaws !! U got skills ....up early also ...LOL heck I just got home ...pub crawl with some gals ... they have these wagons u pedal like a bike 16 people and and u have to pedal it to the next bar... Blast.. if ya fall off the bike you don't get home... she's really tight and packed..
Bl x k 006

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

Alien matter No. 9 she's a beauty Jaws !! U got skills ....up early also ...LOL heck I just got home ...pub crawl with some gals ... they have these wagons u pedal like a bike 16 people and and u have to pedal it to the next bar... Blast.. if ya don't fall off the bike you don't get home... she's really tight and packed..View attachment 394139

thank you much for the pics and info my sister and at first i thought that was an ALIEN DOJO the green pheno. hahaha and just think i was this close--- from throwing all those seeds to the curb so glad i did not do that.

hey what is that BEAST in the back center left??:woot::woot:..........

sounds like you had a full night with your friends indeed.

thank you:woot:

JAWS

JAWS

COOKIE MADNESS f1

really excited about this one and cant wait to get her going.
1 2

2 1
3 1
4 1
5 1
6 1
7 1
8 1

FORUM COOKIES f1 seed plant
1 7
1 9

again these two strains will be the genetic make up of the CLASSIC COOKIES im going to be making in this next round, should prove to be stellar indeed.

thank you:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

sixstring

sixstring

jaws back in action and blowin shit up again,good to see ya around bro :cool:
@Medusa nice work on that beast!!!

JAWS

JAWS

what's in the COOKIE MADNESS f1.. ?

mother===alien cookies f1 #7 very doughy
father===girl scout cookies bx1

should be a good one for-sure!!.

jaws back in action and blowin shit up again,good to see ya around bro :cool:
@Medusa nice work on that beast!!!

thank you much my friend and yup i'm still working projects and putting out some decent hybrids from time to time.

thanks friends;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom