The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

if you still know if its around in the mainer area i might be able to source it out and get that info for you if it is around.

JAG

JAWS

JAWS

RASPBERRY KUSH BX1

seed!!.
Raspberry kush bx1 1
Raspberry kush bx1 2

out cross was the alien cookies 1-8.

peace:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

Your work fascinates me
HotMamma

thank you.

Hell yeah! That what Im talkimg about.

ya finally getting this one done, need to do the same with the black cherry soda at some point.

@JAWS did those pop for you bro?

not ready for any testing just yet my brother, just grabbed this one seed that was hanging out at a node. it was clearly done so i picked it before it was jarred lose and fell off.

thanks friends:)

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA f1 cut

black cherry kush seeds being made here.

X BANA K F 9 6
X BANA K F 9 7
X BANA K F 9 8
X BANA K F 9 9
X BANA K F 9 10
X BANA K F 9 11
X BANA K F 9 12

couple shots of unseeded buds, day 52

just feed for the last time, ten days from now i'll flush and 6-8 days later i'll be chopping this round and moving forward on the next.

peace:woot::snaphappy::woot:

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Real nice, @JAWS!! I can't get over the color bro.....awesome job. It almost magenta.. What kind of flavor does she bring out? And what is the Black Cherry Soda all about?

JAWS

JAWS

Real nice, @JAWS!! I can't get over the color bro.....awesome job. It almost magenta.. What kind of flavor does she bring out? And what is the Black Cherry Soda all about?

to me she's about color profile and smell but for a purple strain she's got some decent kick to her, umm not a knock out but still pleasant to smoke on and have a jar of in house.

was going to drop her though for the RASPBERRY KUSH but decided against that after seeing that the RK did not have the purple profile i was hoping she did.

thank you;)

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Beautiful buds and nice selection resulting in some fuckin killer crosses...niiiiiiiiiice. Good to see ya back around Jaws. MGG

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Had a friend grow that black cherry he said it was alot of work ... no specific's but being the professional you are any comments ? lovely colors. M

JAWS

JAWS

Had a friend grow that black cherry he said it was alot of work ... no specific's but being the professional you are any comments ? lovely colors. M

ya i have no idea what he/she is having issues with as far as the black cherry soda go's, i have not had any problems except for a slight cal def.

humm:)

JAWS

JAWS

Looking good JAWS, the SOUR PEBBLE fems is next in my wish list ;)

hang tight homie i got something in mind and will get it made in this up coming grow, unless things don't do as good as iv'e been told they would.

thank you:woot:

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I grew out Jaws' Black Cherry Dojo and was just AMAZED all the way around!
Being limited on plant numbers here in Mi to 12 a patient, that don't leave much room to pheno hunt. So I try to pop genetics that I'm sure will give me what I'm lookin for, ballpark figure wise anyway. So I popped 4 & got two females. A Black Cherry Soda Dom pheno and one a little more of a 50\50 pheno. Both smelled amazing and had head rushing buzzes! Very cerebral and awesome! One of my fav's! I've posted many pics of them in this thread and mine. I'd love to pop a couple in right now but this goofy Windows phone won't allow me to upload pics for some reason.
I'm a BIG fan of all of your crosses, but that BCS cut is awesome and makes killer crosses with mad bag appeal!!

JAWS

JAWS

I grew out Jaws' Black Cherry Dojo and was just AMAZED all the way around!
Being limited on plant numbers here in Mi to 12 a patient, that don't leave much room to pheno hunt. So I try to pop genetics that I'm sure will give me what I'm lookin for, ballpark figure wise anyway. So I popped 4 & got two females. A Black Cherry Soda Dom pheno and one a little more of a 50\50 pheno. Both smelled amazing and had head rushing buzzes! Very cerebral and awesome! One of my fav's! I've posted many pics of them in this thread and mine. I'd love to pop a couple in right now but this goofy Windows phone won't allow me to upload pics for some reason.
I'm a BIG fan of all of your crosses, but that BCS cut is awesome and makes killer crosses with mad bag appeal!!

i totally agree on her priceless help in making some really good hybrids, umm she seems to work well in that area iv'e put her into at least 6 pieces so far and have a few more id like to make with her at some point.

thank brother:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom