JAWS

CALIFORNIA SPECIAL/ORIGINAL

teenager
1 7
1 8
1 9

shot of the budding CS
2 4

i have two of these going and right now i'm not sure which pheno the above teenager was taken from, i clearly got two pheno and man they both smelled really nice.

this strain was one of strain that i first grew indoors back in march of 03, i have no idea if these plants will live up to what i remember from them back then. many years have passed and im not holding my breath that seeds these plants came from are from the same seeds i ran last time 11 years ago.

sorry shitty pic but i'll get some better ones before chop, the above budding plant is not what i want from this strain so im hoping the teenager i have was taken from the other pheno. a decent amount of sat in this pheno as you can see by the elongated buds with the shallow look to them.

love smoking sat buds but just hate growing them, always so disappointing to look at to me!!.

peace:wtf::wtf:

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter

love smoking sat buds but just hate growing them, always so disappointing to look at to me!!.

peace:wtf::wtf:
I know that feeling bro. and those sats I truly love take forever to finish. im gonna start this thread over again and read from the beginning. thats should kill a week lol. much respect bro. keep up the love.

JAWS

JAWS

I know that feeling bro. and those sats I truly love take forever to finish. im gonna start this thread over again and read from the beginning. thats should kill a week lol. much respect bro. keep up the love.

ya the flowering time is the biggest reason why i don't go for the longer flowering sats, but at the end of the day the long ass flowering ones seem to hold the best smoke go figure.

ya its going to be a long look through for-sure.

thank you:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Did you hold the cuttings on the CS for 10-11 years or did they find there way back to you or did you discover 2 seeds interesting stumbling into something you grew 11 years ago , I know there are a few I would love to have back

My first Jaws gear grow starting life , 2 little train wrecks
IMG 0008

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

Did you hold the cuttings on the CS for 10-11 years or did they find there way back to you or did you discover 2 seeds interesting stumbling into something you grew 11 years ago , I know there are a few I would love to have back

sorry my brother i'm over 200 personally made strain so i'm going to need more then intinials{sp}..

if your referring to the CHEM SODA ahh no iv'e only had that one a couple years but i do like he a lot, so much so i have done many things with her.

if that's not the strain you were referring to please give me the full name.

soserthc1

soserthc1

sorry my brother i'm over 200 personally made strain so i'm going to need more then intinials{sp}..

if your referring to the CHEM SODA ahh no iv'e only had that one a couple years but i do like he a lot, so much so i have done many things with her.

if that's not the strain you were referring to please give me the full name.

Was commenting on the above California Sunrise post brother , yes we both must be toasted this morning ......

JAWS

JAWS

that cali sunset was one i made a few years ago so its not 10-11 years old and i never personally grew that one out, by the time it got a following there were some PPL issues with her so i just dumped the strain and said fuck it and moved one from her. it seems to be well liked but i would not know personally because i never grew any of those seeds out.

really happy to see you running some of those FEM wreck seeds, if your an arcata wreck fan then you will be glad to have tried those out.

peace brother:)

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

so nice to see you around these parts. Been a long time fan of your work and one of my all time favorite flowers to come from your hands is Double Purple Doja F3 (my go to medicine during flare ups) which got jacked from my genetic tin. But the cosmos came together and i just got gifted a cut of your DPD F4. Wanted to stop by and show my respects and thanks. Jah Bless

JAG

JAWS

JAWS

so nice to see you around these parts. Been a long time fan of your work and one of my all time favorite flowers to come from your hands is Double Purple Doja F3 (my go to medicine during flare ups) which got jacked from my genetic tin. But the cosmos came together and i just got gifted a cut of your DPD F4. Wanted to stop by and show my respects and thanks. Jah Bless

JAG

ok so first off thank you much.

secondly i never put or put out any F3-F4 purple dojO, i made some double purple dojO ix1 and i made something i called PLATINUM DOJO. im guessing you probably got those but who ever gave them to you did not give them to you under the right name, or there not from me straight up.

anything iv'e made in that area will be DOJO not DOJA, if it says DOJA then its not by me or someone just decided to call it DOJO thinking the spelling was a mistake.

either way im glad you have what you need to help you along the way my friend.

peace:)

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

yea my bad on the spelling. it was the dojo ix1 (for some reason riot came into the thought process.) and the cut i have is the ix1 (just cleared it up with the fella that gifted it to me).

JAWS

JAWS

yea my bad on the spelling. it was the dojo ix1 (for some reason riot came into the thought process.) and the cut i have is the ix1 (just cleared it up with the fella that gifted it to me).

ya i was thinking it was going to be something like that, main reason why i call mine dojo is not to steal anything from any one but to set mine apart from all the others.any time i see dojo and not doja i know those are mine or at least a hybrid that i made with them.

enjoy;)

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey ...on page 213 we had the dpd debate...i got those from you...they were marked DPD F4..and before i posted it i double ckd the blue tape...you sent my brain into overload then....i remember it like it was yesterday......dono what you were puffn then...or maybe what i was puffn then...anyhoo i gifted my buddy with chrons her and i thought you had worked the outlaw's dpd...i know you have made hundreds of crosses since...but you said, "it may have been a small batch and you probably didn't put in on your master list"....enlighten us...also, he said he had the DPD F3 but you don't recall it either....put down the dabs...lol dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hello FRIENDS:hi:hi
HURRI,
yup life can show you whos boss pretty much any time it likes, but im very glad to see you up and moving along again....hope things pick up for you and you can get back to things ASAP, if ya need anything talk to me and if i can help you know i will....

RAWMAN,
ahhh so im runing F2's humm umm ok thats cool it still works for me, atleast now i know i'll be making F3'S and not F2'S hahahah.....all the pollen collecting has been done the final PINKCHEM went hermie on me so there will be NO pinkchem seeds made around here where the hell is the crying smily....

ROBOT,
whats up dude i know weve talked before so i know i know you but did you use to go by another name?.......im always doing some kind of breed i just cant seem to do a grow any-more with out making atleast a couple hybrids or some F-GEN............

some pics of the plants in flower being flowering for a week now, streching has been going on hard and heavy and i expect it to continue for another 10days....

clones....
WHITE SALMON==MONSTER 4MONTH+VEG
INSANE JANE===MONSTER 4MONTH+VEG
SOUR KUSH
BUBBA CHUNK
VALLEY DOJO
KINGS KUSH

seeds....
CHEMBERRY F2
PINK Chemdog
STRAWBERRY DIESEL
GRAPEFRUIT * AK-47
SUPER SKUNK * PURPLE URKLE
NORTHERN LIGHTS #69

pollen collected/on hand....
BANANA KUSH F7
CHEMBERRY F2
STRAWBERRY DIESEL
SUPER URKLE
GRAPEFRUIT * AK-47

on deck for the next seed dunk...
DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO---F3 & FEM
PURPLE INSANITY=========KOOL-AID-KUSH * BLOW FISH
LEMON THAI 8-10 WEEKER

there will be a few more added to that list before the dunk takes place....

View attachment 165425
View attachment 165426
View attachment 165427

thanks for stopping by my brothes......
respect much:hi:hi
if you look above you said the DPD f3 & fem were on deck for the next dunk...i am reading the whole thread...if its in here i'll find it...dj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom