The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Nice The longer your thread gets I could bake a cake. Took 5 mins to load Lol. How long did that take to get to bx1?

i think i started screwing with the forum cut in 2011 so a couple years i guess, the forum is no longer with me i just never figured her out so i made hybrids then bx1. a friend suggested that i may have had broad mites with my cut and never even knew it, would explain why i was never able to get her to a full harvest back then.

i'm growing a couple gsc bx1/f2 right now there in my closet set up along with the pink urkle and banana pie.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

here is a few shots of the forum cookies cut i started with back then.

would like to have had a nice clean cut but hay that's in the past now, iv'e moved on for-sure. tried to get the animal for over a year but was never able to so i just worked what i had.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::woot:

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Good work JAWS!!

Keep them brains a rattling folks.......

Lookin tight AND frosty!
Lg

JAWS

JAWS

ok spent a couple hours this morning taking cutting's, prepping for the flowering process to begin next weekend.

the left over's after getting the cuts i wanted and cleaning my girls up a bit.

i did go ahead a take a single cut from the legend og just in case i got her figured out in this round if not i'm going to kick her to the curb. i'm pretty sick of fighting with her so we shall see how we do with her in this round.

dropped the chem soda f2 and the fpog f2 as well as the california special and the keeblers din #1, almost pass on taking any cuts of the wreck but like always my hands did not listen to my mind and two cuts were taken.

several chem soda's and fpog f1 cuts were taken, a few black cherry soda and a couple or raspberry kush as well. grabbed to cuts each from the two sour pebbles.

others include cookie madness f1---decapitation f1---alien cookies f1 #7 & #9---keeblers din f1 #5.

just need to get the work done on the males and then its kick back time for a week or so while things get going.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

hey jaws......
hope all is well brotha......

much love

indeed it is my brother, just a waiting game right now waiting for the males to do there thing then its go time.

got a new 4bulb t5 system on the way for my closet set up, and just got two new filters and a new 1000 hps for the new flowering next week. think i need to get myself a 1000 mh bulb as well, the plants in my 4x4 are under the mh and man are they looking spectacular.

just seen your up-dates in your thread, crazy good looking stuff homie.

thank you:)

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
glad your doing well brother. looks like you got your hands full for sure. Best wishes and damn if I dont feel like a little kid in a candy store when I check out your breedings. I want em all , who could pick just one. much love and respect brother.

JAWS

JAWS

glad your doing well brother. looks like you got your hands full for sure. Best wishes and damn if I dont feel like a little kid in a candy store when I check out your breedings. I want em all , who could pick just one. much love and respect brother.

thank you.

pm is open brother!!!.

peace:)

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yep...couldn't have said it better myself...you're a very busy man and got some good shit goin on. Good luck with all your projects they all sound tasty! MGG

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom