The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
soserthc1

soserthc1

once those take hold they will grow well for you, almost perfect rep of there mother, please drop in some pics as time passes id love to see what you think of these.

awesome;)
will do my friend .....

JAWS

JAWS

SOUR PEBBLE fem

plant #2

2 14
2 15
2 16
2 17

ok so yet again at this point i'm very happy with what i'm seeing from ALIEN GENETICS this dude has some crazy good breeding stock along with what is clearly some very good breeding knowledge, i once again give thanks and respect to ALIEN and anyone on that end of things for doing some outstanding work ACROSS the board.

iv'e ran the STARFIGHTER great strain, i have also grown out the FRUITY PEBBLE OG which i think is some of the best weed iv'e ever put out there.

i'm now onto the SOUR PEBBLE and i have the ALIEN DIESEL going as well but they seem much slower but man they look really nice as well.

i keep hearing that the S. PEBBLE is better then the FPOG but only time will tell me that so we grow and wait.

i have ZERO ties to ALIEN so this is not an ass kissing post just me and my opinion of what iv'e grow from him so far, if i could give 5 stars to the ALIEN GENETICS i surely would.

i have another s. pebble plant in the breed tent and i'm going to hit her with some C-99 F5 PINEAPPLE POLLEN producing what i'm going to be calling SOUR CYNTHIA not sure the outcome on this one but i'm going to find out for-sure.

thank you:snaphappy::snaphappy:

urban1026835

urban1026835

looking forward to seeing what kind of funk you get outta the diesels there jaws.

and if you say alien is worthy I don't really know what more needs said as you put in work when it comes to popping things so your eye is a well oiled machine by now.

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1/F2

1 1

again like the urkle just getting this one going to get a looksie and see whats up.

i'm sorry i cant just run the bx up into the 6-7 range because i no longer have the FORUM cut so im just going to have to roll with the bx1 ++ a few f-gens.

not sure how many ppl seen what the GSC BX1 grow went for me, ahh not so good i had PM to deal with so the bx1's were not show cased very much but they did perform quite will even under a PM assault.

thank you:snaphappy:

Canappa

Canappa

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1/F2

View attachment 405889

again like the urkle just getting this one going to get a looksie and see whats up.

i'm sorry i cant just run the bx up into the 6-7 range because i no longer have the FORUM cut so im just going to have to roll with the bx1 ++ a few f-gens.

not sure how many ppl seen what the GSC BX1 grow went for me, ahh not so good i had PM to deal with so the bx1's were not show cased very much but they did perform quite will even under a PM assault.

thank you:snaphappy:
Looking good bro, Good luck on the run, sending good vibes to you;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Jaws, hello folks. Man just some awesome crosses here in The Lab! Banana Pie is gonna be an awesome one right there! I've grow out and posted your Banana Dojo's and Banana Kush f9's. Badass for sure! Can't imagine what those two powerhouses are gonna produce together! Stellar I'm sure!
Pink Urkle!!!! Lime Soda's!!! The Gsc bx1 f2's!!! Can't wait to see how close those are to the Forum cut! Should be some that really nail it!
The Alien Diesels have my attention too. Always wanted some of that cross pure. I do have some nice crosses with it to run one day. They look great. A lil shitty to hear they are slow, but must be worth the wait(hopefully!)!! Great job Jaws. Everything looks very nice and healthy. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you find in this round with this set of genetics! Thankyou for sharing big bro. Peace.
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws, hello folks. Man just some awesome crosses here in The Lab! Banana Pie is gonna be an awesome one right there! I've grow out and posted your Banana Dojo's and Banana Kush f9's. Badass for sure! Can't imagine what those two powerhouses are gonna produce together! Stellar I'm sure!
Pink Urkle!!!! Lime Soda's!!! The Gsc bx1 f2's!!! Can't wait to see how close those are to the Forum cut! Should be some that really nail it!
The Alien Diesels have my attention too. Always wanted some of that cross pure. I do have some nice crosses with it to run one day. They look great. A lil shitty to hear they are slow, but must be worth the wait(hopefully!)!! Great job Jaws. Everything looks very nice and healthy. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you find in this round with this set of genetics! Thankyou for sharing big bro. Peace.
Quest

yes i too am looking forward to seeing the banana pie umm just a tad bit ancy with it knowing how the pie can be at times, will get a look at what my cherry pie hook up's can do with the CHERRY PIE CARGO i have going in the 5x5 so far just starting to see some nice thick hairs so ya lets hope they stay true.

was a little shocked to see the alien diesel take off so slow, pretty much everything else iv'e ran from alien have just went. may be its not the strain may be its my soil mix.

the alien cookie #9 is already pretty close to the forum cut in many ways, if its a want for you no problem!!.

now yes the gsc bx1/f2 should have no problem impressing the cookie lovers out there, only time will tell the tale on that one though. might use a male of that one to make some LEMON SOUR COOKIES!!

very happy you and yours liked those banana hybrids, a lot of ppl missed the bus on those while i had them. going to be remaking the orange banana and chocolate banana may be this fall.

much respect brother:);)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Chocolate Banana sounds very tasty! Orange Banana will be an interesting mix also. Sour Lemon Cookies! Another flavor bursting cross! You come up with some neat visions, I can see where your coming from.
Yes I forgot to mention that Cherry Pie Cargo!!! That should be a real killer with serious asthetic appeal! Are you working this generation? Is tht the intent of this run or just to see what ya find?
Alien Cookies will be RIGHT up my alley! Very thankful! I'll pop em right away! Peace!
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

Chocolate Banana sounds very tasty! Orange Banana will be an interesting mix also. Sour Lemon Cookies! Another flavor bursting cross! You come up with some neat visions, I can see where your coming from.
Yes I forgot to mention that Cherry Pie Cargo!!! That should be a real killer with serious asthetic appeal! Are you working this generation? Is tht the intent of this run or just to see what ya find?
Alien Cookies will be RIGHT up my alley! Very thankful! I'll pop em right away! Peace!
Quest

the chocolate got a little bit of attention but not a whole lot, and not near as much as i had hoped.

the orange for some reason never really got any attention which i was scratching my head over for awhile.

sour lemon cookies may be this fall!!.

cherry pie cargo are fems and they will not be furthered as is, if she proves to be solid in this round i will work her a bit. i will be taking some cuts here in a couple weeks just in case shes all i expect her to be. anything cherry pie needs to be dealt with carefully because of her sensitivity. if she's passing the test im sure there will be some CHERRY PEBBLE OG later this year.

thanks brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

Hash plant x salmons creek. : g13 salmon. Grannies rock pistol x G 13 salmon. Lime green to blk leaves. Very resinous. Warm fuzzy feeling. Heady high. Production plant. Lucky 7

man if the rock pistil has a decent yield to her then that strain could have some MASSIVE colas and some pretty large tops to boot, you should pick your friends brain and see if he has any on the g-13 salmon in straight form!!. lime green to blk leaves what a spectrum of colors if she fades with colors in between wowww, looking forward to seeing how you do with this one my sister!.

awesome:woot::)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so my males are getting in range now so i'm going to be flowering them starting tonight.

also i think i'm going to invest in a 1000 mh bulb for my 5x5 i'm really impressed with how well the plants in the 4x4 are looking this time around.

just placed an order for a new 1000 hps bulb and a new filter and flange, its crazy how much these thing have came up in price in the last few years. kind of scary really.

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
man if the rock pistil has a decent yield to her then that strain could have some MASSIVE colas and some pretty large tops to boot, you should pick your friends brain and see if he has any on the g-13 salmon in straight form!!. lime green to blk leaves what a spectrum of colors if she fades with colors in between wowww, looking forward to seeing how you do with this one my sister!.

awesome:woot::)
Towards the end fades to blk leaves ...ever heard of dead man santa cruz?,original uncle or crystal leaf? Can't find nothing on them ..

JAWS

JAWS

Towards the end fades to blk leaves ...ever heard of dead man santa cruz?,original uncle or crystal leaf? Can't find nothing on them ..

hahaha no never heard of those, you must have fell into some old heads from the sounds of some of these names. either that or there very new to the boards.

would love to see a black leafed fader in the garden, what an awesome trait to nail down for-sure.

respect:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Would love to pick his brain ! but the female has takin over LOL guess she doesnt like him talking to me . As usual !.. yes very old heads... started out with 40 yr old strain ..quess they didn't really name things or to stoned to remember WTF it was . hahaha There hawaiian

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

Would love to pick his brain ! but the female has takin over LOL guess she doesnt like him talking to me . As usual !.. yes very old heads... started out with 40 yr old strain ..quess they didn't really name things or to stoned to remember WTF it was . hahaha There hawaiian

ahh yes my gfriend of 22 years is kind of like that as well. but over the years of me being online she has mellowed a bit about such things thankfully.

if ya get to the DEAD MAN and/or UNCLE-CRYSTAL LEAF let me know so i can watch the grow show.

very nice:)

P.S. hows the lemon sour dojo doing for ya?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom