The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

ya photoshop is really cool program but if you use it for design u better have it done per final size ...... you can be way more creative but once u scale it looks like crap .....

same thing they tell u at the tee shirt screen printer, if it's a .jpeg ( raster image ) and we scale it 200% it will look like crap. if you look at the pics i did for zoolander at the other spot :wtf:, the fonts on the pics were done in photoshop, looks cool but u cant change the size .....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I learned also don't buy the knock off cheaper labels the whole template u create once again doesn't jive.

SpiderK

SpiderK

i can do a little bit of stuff. im a lot better with a pencil. but the web would be better than me .....

you can skin a cat in many ways. u can " steal " part of a cool design if you google search " free vector art ". find something cool, then because its vector, the shapes overlap so you can take the cool pieces of different free art designers have posted online. but you'll need illustrator and that program runs 800, the entire adobe suite a couple g's ...... but you cant open a file unless u use the program it was designed in ....

or in that same program " illustrator " they had ( have ? ) something called live trace. it copies a jpeg image and turns it into vector,( it can convert jaws b&w .jpeg flat image that looks like crap when scaled into a vector that can be sized in that vector program your now in " illustrator " adobe suite has like seven programs in one ) i could do this no problem eight years ago but have not been in that program in years but id bet they still have it. so that way you could use a pencil drawing and convert it into something u can scale as u hold the details of the image but for this to work it must be black and white like jaws image. if his guy has adobe suite with all the programs, he could take that pic from photoshop into illustrator and convert it using live trace instead of re-creating. because illustrator does not have all the cool special effect filters like photoshop. if i can find it ill toss up a couple things ...

type in whatever image your looking for, say medusa ..... search " vector art medusa ", medusa black and white art, u might find a bad ass vector art image but u might have to pay. many cool artist create art then sell for cheap on the web. shutter stock $ vector art. deviant art has some of the coolest shit on the web.

edit; search deviant art on google once u find the site search whatever you want. they have a section just for vector art ....

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Good to know. No time myself nor my gig. But appreciate someone who does. Will check out. Thanks! Sorry jaws get back to work.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I can barely see the art work cause my eyes are shit these days. just send some packs t0 me so I can use a magnifier and Ill give you my opinion. lol. great work bro . love the design. best wishes and much respect as always.

JAWS

JAWS

I can barely see the art work cause my eyes are shit these days. just send some packs t0 me so I can use a magnifier and Ill give you my opinion. lol. great work bro . love the design. best wishes and much respect as always.

any time homie!!

sick logo bro. one mean fucker of a shark lol

neverbreak

thank you much, now if i could just get that pic on a 1inch round label i'd be very happy indeed.

thanks friend:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so my artist got my seed case logo all perfectly fitting for me so now i just have to wait until the 1inch round labels get here and bam were ready to go.

Jaws 25
Jaws 26

960 per order so i got two orders, should hold me over for a good bit of time.

really happy today:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ok so my artist got my seed case logo all perfectly fitting for me so now i just have to wait until the 1inch round labels get here and bam were ready to go.

View attachment 420312 View attachment 420313
960 per order so i got two orders, should hold me over for a good bit of time.

really happy today:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:
Thats awesome Jaws !!!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
JAWS, Looking good! It is great to see that this thread is still open and going! Sweet! Your logo is right on point! monkey5

JAWS

JAWS

Thats awesome Jaws !!!

indeed and it's been a long ass time coming as well!!!!.

Loving the plants, especially the stinkers;) my faves! And that artwork looks friggin awesome hehehe!

hahaha that dude must really like me he went out of his way more then once to make this happen for me, hes as solid as they come in my book and i thank him ton's. hey when you see him again let him know i thank him yet again!!!.

JAWS, Looking good! It is great to see that this thread is still open and going! Sweet! Your logo is right on point! monkey5

yup still plugging along my brother, and yes sir the logo looks really good and could not be more happy with the way it all turn out.

thanks friends:);)

JAWS

JAWS

Will the banana pie be available soon, or is it a work in progress? I've been searchin for killer cherry pie crosses.
Mahalo

not sure just yet i need to see how this one does first, i have not had the best of luck with any of my CHERRY PIE pieces. have hopes for this one and if it's solid i'll be making fresh f2 seeds for-sure. i no longer have the cut so no more new STRAIGHT pieces from her from me.

i have a pretty good size CHERRY CARGO fem plant and she's doing great right now but early on i did pull a stray ball here-n-there but have not seen any more in a couple weeks so i'm pushing her forward. i only had may be 40 of these so there will no release and seeing she put out a couple ball's i wont be doing ANY breeding with her in the future ether.

going to step away from the cookies---cherry pie---fpog for a bit i have a SKUNK project i want to get started for this fall/winter, i already have the next batch vegging in the closet but once they go to the bigger tents i'll start popping skunk seeds and see what we can fine for a skunk hunt later this year.

SKUNK 91 F-2-------SILAS
DOUBLE SKUNK---REFFERMAN
SPIKES EARLY OREGON SKUNK

should be a fun hunt indeed, i have several other skunk{s} and skunk hybrids but i can only pop so many seeds at a time. i will continue to gather skunk{s} and skunk hybrid though.

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom