The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildill

Wildill

ya bro that chem soda f2 gives out huge buds, take a look and one unseeded.
View attachment 424595 View attachment 424596
this mixed with the fpog cant be a bad thing.

ya closet is pretty full for-sure but i would not like it any other way i suppose.

shirts ya im about to place an order for another 2 1/2 dozen, this time i think i'm going to get some black and some gray shirts as well as some more white ones. thinking may be some color on the logo this round to stand out on the black and the gray shirts.

l-xl-xxl and maybe a couple xxxl.

peace:)

It's looks looks like the chem adds to the yield would you say?

JAWS

JAWS

;)put me down for a grey XL...

hahahaha.

I'm an official @JAWS seed member I need one

hahahaha.

It's looks looks like the chem adds to the yield would you say?

id say no not really on the chem soda f2 that i used, its pretty much a heavy BCS pheno with a touch of Chemdog D bx3. cant say much about the Chemdog D bx3 personally seeing iv'e never grown any out.

now the chem soda f1 that i have and work with is the Chemdog D bx3 leaner with hints of bcs mainly in smell and bud color{s}.

the new chem soda og's #1 & #2 should both rock pretty good, my stock of the #1 is low but i have a tad bit more fpog f2 pollen so in the next round i may make another batch of the #1 just because i think there going to be very good indeed.

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA f1

Chemdog D bx3 pheno

thank you:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

Wildill

Wildill

hahahaha.

hahahaha.

id say no not really on the chem soda f2 that i used, its pretty much a heavy BCS pheno with a touch of Chemdog D bx3. cant say much about the Chemdog D bx3 personally seeing iv'e never grown any out.

now the chem soda f1 that i have and work with is the Chemdog D bx3 leaner with hints of bcs mainly in smell and bud color{s}.

the new chem soda og's #1 & #2 should both rock pretty good, my stock of the #1 is low but i have a tad bit more fpog f2 pollen so in the next round i may make another batch of the #1 just because i think there going to be very good indeed.

Ok cool I was wondering because i have always heard the chem stuff adds yield. Nice to know your bcs has a nice yield.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@JAWS Great Morning
Beautiful plants as always

I been helping my Veteran bud who has been growing about two years, his eyes are fer shit lol
He jokes about it all the time and yes we call him Mr Magoo. He always messes up the last few weeks @ harvest time.
What do you do to establish your flushing week?

As of this morning most His triks are milky but only 5% of the white hairs have changed
Peaxe
FlyJ
I have a few pics

M

milo_xxx

your saying Iam for Ng to want tthese n my garden
getting pretty close now and will begin the flushing mid next week.

ALIEN COOKIES f1 #9
View attachment 424561 View attachment 424562 View attachment 424563 View attachment 424565 View attachment 424567
i think i love this pheno better and better every time out, shes just a killer piece and i could not be more happy with her.

here she is full of ALIEN PEBBLE OG f1 seeds and we have 4 plants that are pretty full, was just thinking after seeing it wrote out in print if i should may be go with this name instead ALIEN PEBBLE COOKIES f1??.

any way i'm getting close to having this round of seeds done YAAAAAAAAAAAA.

CHEM SODA f2, black cherry soda leaner alllllllll the way.
View attachment 424573 View attachment 424574 View attachment 424575
this BCS pheno of the f2 is a killer for-sure, really kind of mad at myself for not keeping her around.

here she is full of the LAST round of CHEM SODA OG f1's, and ya again this strains father is the fpog f2 pollen.

this is a MUST have if your wanting potent big fat pink/purple/raspberry colored buds, the smell on both parents is crazy good so i'm sure the smell blended together will be something insanely divine.

cant wait:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:
so your saying I will want these in my garden??
because I already do! well done JAWS..... :D

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up brotha Jaws... looking good in here took me a good min to catch up on ur thread... let me kno if u need stickers printed... Also jus remember Ur used to seeing ur logo on a white backdrop so tell ur t shirt guy to invert the logo so it looks right on dark garmets... keep up the out standing work brotha....

EVOKE

EVOKE

Yea at least with the seed born date you know their fresh, can I ask does the fpog honestly smell/taste of. cereal?,there used to be a fruity pebbles weed some years back,looked like fruity pebbles too,any relation,your trainwreck looks good too,is it an s1 of the original arcata cut,?some real killer work jaws,werent you workin lemon Larry to?
@william76 @JAWS i have the original Fruity Pebbles got if from a friend in San diego... its been around for a while.. not to get it confused with Aliens FPOG... i still cant find that much info on it some peeps were saying it was a trainwreck pheno or cross... its my first time growing her i took a few cuts and im about to flower her out in a few weeks...

Last edited:
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
@william76 @JAWS i have the original Fruity Pebbles got if from a friend in San diego... its been around for a while.. not to get it confused with Aliens FPOG... i still cant find that much info on it some peeps were saying it was a trainwreck pheno or cross... its my first time growing it her she is i took a few cuts and im about to flower her out in a few weeks...

you find out any good info on it let me know please. been trying to find out what the cross is as well. anyone ever run any Trainwreck x Strawberry D beans?

JAWS

JAWS

day 54 here just doing some flushing this morning, going to go to day 65 before chop so about 11 days left.

KEEBLERS DIN f1 #5 cut, cookie leaner
5 27
5 28
5 29
5 30

looking good and nice stacking for a cookie hybrid, still not getting the smell i'm use to getting with this type of hybrid but i'm sure it will come.

peace :snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom