• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA cut

housing the second round of BLACK CHERRY OG f1.
X FPOG F2 12
X FPOG F2 13
X FPOG F2 14
X FPOG F2 15
X FPOG F2 16
X FPOG F2 17

45 days in now and things look pretty perfect on the seed side of things.

@Meduser
this in my personal opinion that this is what i call an OVER POLLINATED plant!!. going to get lots of good seeds but there will be some just not mature and/or usable. third pic dead center of that bud is exactly what i'm talking about, those two seeds will never see maturity before its time to chop. yes they have color but they WILL NOT be viable at all.

peace:)

william76

william76

ok lets see here.

yes the fresh date is a good thing for-sure for that exact reason.

well the fpog i have does indeed smell like fp cereal does it taste like your eating fp cereal ah i guess that would be some ones opinion, i think it has a sweet type lingering profile.

the wreck i'm running now is not a FEM its the original arcata wreck cut, i did make some fem wreck seeds a while back though using the arcata and they turned out pretty damn nice.

was ask several times by many ppl to do some LARRY projects but i just never have got around to that one yet, i have many versions of the larry so it's always rolling around in my head iv'e just never pulled the trigger on one yet.

ok lets see here.

yes the fresh date is a good thing for-sure for that exact reason.

well the fpog i have does indeed smell like fp cereal does it taste like your eating fp cereal ah i guess that would be some ones opinion, i think it has a sweet type lingering profile.

the wreck i'm running now is not a FEM its the original arcata wreck cut, i did make some fem wreck seeds a while back though using the arcata and they turned out pretty damn nice.

was ask several times by many ppl to do some LARRY projects but i just never have got around to that one yet, i have many versions of the larry so it's always rolling around in my head iv'e just never pulled the trigger on one yet.

Thanks for.the info jaws,do you have a current favourite,?good vibes,76

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

How big of a tent are you using for pollinating? Im using a 2x2x3 and just throw it in the corner of my veg room. Going to make some orange super skunk f2s and throw the huckleberry k, raspberry k, g.s.c., pure purple Afghan, purple Nepalese, dark cherry og, chocolate heaven, double lemon cheesecake, n an alleged d.p.d... wish me luck!

I hear through the grapevine that your the man for the d.p.d. I had a d.p.d. x bubba but I accidentally killed it n being a dumbass I never gave it to my crew to hold onto or enjoy. Just got the dpd clone last month. Can you tell me what the profile to your dpd is?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Jaws
are you seeing sets of seeds in your sleep?
Sending out +Vibes
What can you share on plants that show reddish hues@14 days seedlings
I have some up and most are healthy green but a few have Color all the way up past the feed leaf It is nice to have the room to pop more than 6 beans at a time.
to hunt down a quality keeper I figured I would start looking the moment they showed out of the coco.
It has been great moving into a bigger space.... I even had room to pop a few of yours and M.......
peace
FlyJ

william76

william76

Hey Jaws
are you seeing sets of seeds in your sleep?
Sending out +Vibes
What can you share on plants that show reddish hues@14 days seedlings
I have some up and most are healthy green but a few have Color all the way up past the feed leaf It is nice to have the room to pop more than 6 beans at a time.
to hunt down a quality keeper I figured I would start looking the moment they showed out of the coco.
It has been great moving into a bigger space.... I even had room to pop a few of yours and M.......
peace
FlyJ
That's the way it starts,nice and roomy,soon you'll be fighting for every inch,lol,such is life,76

JAWS

JAWS

Does your gsc have fertility issues? I got about 50% less beans than all the others in my tent. Your gear looks great bro!

i can say for-sure back when i had the forum i was never able to get her in a good spot she seemed to have something wrong with her that i never figured out, the hybrids i made back then i never really had very many seeds of anything one hybrid. the one i show most is my ALIEN COOKIES they seem to be pretty awesome.

i see OBS just released his ALIEN COOKIES not sure how i fill about that!!...not real happy.

The 4 event horizon clearly two different phenol a short squat &2 and a taller lanky one with upward leaf edges curled View attachment 423286View attachment 423287View attachment 423288

the taller ones if there not going to be males id think those are going to be your LIME KUSH pheno's, be watching these with ya. i hope there not runts like the others were for ya.

Wildill

Wildill

only thing still up is the BANANAKUSH F-9 which in housing the BANANA PEBBLE OG seeds.

she's full so i want to give her some extra time to make sure a high % of the seeds are fully mature, i do not care if the buds go over on this one. the seeds are whats important here.

sorry no pics of the harvest was not filling very good and had my northern grow buddy come down and help me out, he did most of the lifting and dumping.
How was the mom and dad using for this cross? You think it would be easy to find banana pheno?

JAWS

JAWS

How was the mom and dad using for this cross? You think it would be easy to find banana pheno?

they were both good plants the banana was my #5 which was the first of many that i think had that banana peel smell most ppl were/are after, well it hold over in the hybrid only time will tell. i have two ppl testing these right now WELL one any ways the other guy has not yet dropped them so i'm a bit upset with him at the moment.

soserthc1

soserthc1

They are gonna make it to adult hood (event horizon) which leads me to another question are you also under the impression that the taller phenol are usually Male as I have heard mentioned numerous times before , just not sure if it's fact or fiction , gonna transplant them to night and they or the best of the 4 will go in the next run ,

M

milo_xxx

they were both good plants the banana was my #5 which was the first of many that i think had that banana peel smell most ppl were/are after, well it hold over in the hybrid only time will tell. i have two ppl testing these right now WELL one any ways the other guy has not yet dropped them so i'm a bit upset with him at the moment.

I'll :singing:test em for you!!

got some chocolate banana going as well...

M

milo_xxx

that rasberry og looks/sounds delicious.... Let me know how/where I o_Ocan get some when they are ready...

Wildill

Wildill

fpog---chem soda
What's the make up the chem soda? I think I keep missing it searching in saw a pic and looks to be a heavy yielder.

well i guess you better get to buying that tent then, happy wife/g friend means happy man for-sure!!.

peace friends:)

JAWS

JAWS

They are gonna make it to adult hood (event horizon) which leads me to another question are you also under the impression that the taller phenol are usually Male as I have heard mentioned numerous times before , just not sure if it's fact or fiction , gonna transplant them to night and they or the best of the 4 will go in the next run ,

ya that's usually true but not 100% of the time, just run them until your 100% before making the next move.

I'll :singing:test em for you!!

got some chocolate banana going as well...

hahahaha!!.

that rasberry og looks/sounds delicious.... Let me know how/where I o_Ocan get some when they are ready...

indeed!.

ahhhhh________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom