The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SourDank

SourDank

all cuts have been taken over the next week i will be doing some cleaning of the lowers and next Monday its go time.

i think i'm going to be in some trouble with the banana pie's and may be more so with two of the alien cookies f1 #9, there a foot from the top of my tent and we still got to flower and go through her stretch. may get in there today and top them just to slow them down just a bit.

this is going to be the last run with these so i was wanting to just see how big a cola i could get but that may not be possible.

toke ten cuts of the banana pie 5 from each plant, these things if they stay true are going to be some killers. going to need to be very watchful for bud rot when we get about half way through her cycle. these are taking after there father's side which means big nasty fat buds.

peace:)
Banana Pie sounds so delicious, bet your gonna have some tasty, frosty girls from that line. Can't wait to see those go

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA F1 CUT {Chemdog D BX3 LEANER} * LIME SODA CUT {REVERSED}

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

LIME SODA FEM
PICT0017
PICT0018

been curing for a little over a week now, i'll get a taste here before to long.

ahh ya you do see some seeds in that bud in the second pic, LIME SODA OG F1. not many were made but i'm betting there going to be awesome!!!.

thank you:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

3 for 3 females from FPOG F3's!

#3 is the perfect phenol structure wise & red striped stem...Put her in 7 gall. smart pot this a.m.
View attachment 438968
View attachment 438969

#1 @ 17 days
View attachment 438970
View attachment 438974

#2 @ 11 days
View attachment 438971

Jawsome luck with these beans!

seen these at the other site my brother, like i said over there i hope you like this girl as much as i do. she's the real deal if your wanting some quality buds for-sure.

on those LIME SODA OG F1 seeds they wont be seeing any action any time soon, iv'e got way to much other shit to get to but i'll store them correctly for another time.

respect much;)

JAWS

JAWS

BANANA PIE f1

plant #1 production plant
1 16
1 17
1 18
1 19

got her second feeding this morning, do a couple watterings and she how she looks for another feeding at that point.

her sister looks just like her except she's a double headed monster and will be fully seeded.

peace:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

new seeds soaking!!.

lets see what we get from this group of 4 skunks.

like iv'e said already i'm not going to be messing around with these if they don't give me the odor profile i'm looking for very early on they wont even get much showing at all, looking for midwest mid 80's skunk bud NOTHING else with this project.

how ever on the HAWIIAN SKUNK BUD i will be making f2 only because the brother who gave these to me wants some kick back of this strain, because it's been a family held stash of seeds for decades so if they pop and go he needs some back his way and i have no problem with that at all.

yes i know you see more banana kush seeds being popped why because ppl are still asking me for more so i guess i'm going to be making more in the next round.

these will be known as BANANA KUSH IBL i think at filial 11 these should be good to call and inbred line!!.

thank you:snaphappy::woot::writing:

SpiderK

SpiderK

:bookworm::peeking: can't wait for the show ....

new seeds soaking!!.
View attachment 439145

like iv'e said already i'm not going to be messing around with these if they don't give me the odor profile i'm looking for very early on they wont even get much showing at all, looking for midwest mid 80's skunk bud NOTHING else with this project.

how ever on the HAWIIAN SKUNK BUD i will be making f2 only because the brother who gave these to me wants some kick back of this strain, because it's been a family held stash of seeds for decades so if they pop and go he needs some back his way and i have no problem with that at all.

yes i know you see more banana kush seeds being popped why because ppl are still asking me for more so i guess i'm going to be making more in the next round.

these will be known as BANANA KUSH IBL i think at filial 11 these should be good to call and inbred line!!.

JAWS

JAWS

ARCATA TRAINWRECK cut

4 day flower

this is how i like to grow the wreck i lose a little yield but gain much control over her and if you have ever grown a topped wreck you know exactly what i'm talking about. she will get may be a foot taller before she stops stretching. trying to regain that big fast ass wreck bud plant i had a few grows ago. to keep her happy i need to keep her moist but not wet she don't like that and shes a bit water heavy in this pic i need to give her some time to use up the extra moisture in her soil mass.

to keep her happy she needs cal & nit.

as far as her looks she's always looked like that in my garden with the strange twisted looking leaves from top to bottom.

classic strain no doubt:snaphappy:

Wildill

Wildill

new seeds soaking!!.
View attachment 439145

Looking forward to the banana kush beans.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Always a great show On the Jaws Breeder Network LoL

We are lucky to have Him and his grows
Busy busy Channel,
better start posting my Jaws Gear in my own Thread..
Respect and Great Vibes to The BreederMan JAWS

The FlyJ Grow
Growing: Black Cherry OG F1 (NOT #1 #2)
One other Kick ass OG from Jaws

Peace FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

Always a great show On the Jaws Breeder Network LoL

We are lucky to have Him and his grows
Busy busy Channel,
better start posting my Jaws Gear in my own Thread..
Respect and Great Vibes to The BreederMan JAWS

The FlyJ Grow
Growing: Black Cherry OG F1 (NOT #1 #2)
One other Kick ass OG from Jaws

Peace FlyJ

HAHAHAHA

CHEM SODA OG F1 #1
mother===chem soda f1 of the Chemdog D bx3 pheno
father===fruity pebble og f2 cereal pheno

CHEM SODA OG F1 #2
mother===chem soda f2 of the black cherry soda pheno

CHEM SODA OG F1 #2 {BATCH #2}
this is what might be the thing that's confusing ppl, this is simple a second round of the original piece. no tricks or funny shit going on with this one, i have recently started SEED BIRTH info on my packaging so i need to label them like that to keep everything in order for me and my master list of strains.

BLACK CHERRY OG F1
mother===black cherry soda

BLACK CHERRY OG F1 {BATCH #2}
like the chem soda og f1 batch two above, these were made just to have a second round of seeds, no tricks just labeling process.

if you were lucky enough to get a pack of the chem soda og f1 then good deal because i only made a few packs of those.

hope this completely clears this up for any one who has been wondering.

SourDank

SourDank

@JAWS when you made the Dark Matter F1 which parent did the Chem Soda mom lean towards if you happen to remember? I know it was the Tahoe side of the Starfighter male but it doesn't say for the chick. Thanks brother

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High Sharky. Just read @MR GREEN GENES thread on those blk cherry soda I better be popping those. Lemons
Doing nicely. Just got back from cup. Pics soon M

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS when you made the Dark Matter F1 which parent did the Chem Soda mom lean towards if you happen to remember? I know it was the Tahoe side of the Starfighter male but it doesn't say for the chick. Thanks brother

it was the Chemdog D bx3 f1 cut, ppl sat on there hands so long on those i ended up giving them away for free.

High Sharky. Just read @MR GREEN GENES thread on those blk cherry soda I better be popping those. Lemons
Doing nicely. Just got back from cup. Pics soon M

awesome and looking forward to the update on those LEMON SOUR DIESEL plants.

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

So wait... You have any pics of the flowers from this "forum cut" youve been breeding with?
Any of these hybrids turn purple at all atleast?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

You just keep on truckin, don't cha? How do you not contaminate with such large batches of pollen? I do mine in another room and I still worry about airborne pollen getting into my bud room... I wish I had the balls to make collections like that.......beautiful work!

JAWS

JAWS

You just keep on truckin, don't cha? How do you not contaminate with such large batches of pollen? I do mine in another room and I still worry about airborne pollen getting into my bud room... I wish I had the balls to make collections like that.......beautiful work!

ya i always harvest pollen in another room for-sure and i do all my breeding in another room as well, but ya i hear ya and that one reason why you NEVER seed big ass males in my thread i cant deal with a huge male so i keep them small for a reason not because i cant grow a big male i just don't want nor need a bushy 5foot male ever. also i get what pollen i need then i kill him/them i dont let him hang around until he has been fully used i just get what i need. ya i worry about cross pollination and the here and there seed that's not suppose to be there but for the most part i keep things in check decently enough.

I hope I wasn't a shit talker when I was a newb....

mr snow just spoke before knowing what he was talking about, that gets a lot of ppl in a tight spot from time to time.

peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom