The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

I want a legitimate cookies f2 3 4, whatever, with males and females. Anything like that in the works?

ya i have lots of cookies in the oven so to speak.

the FORUM COOKIE is looking promising as is the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1/F2 have both plants in flower now 10 days of 12/12 today.

the cookie madness was decent last round and i'm running the #2 cut again this round, and finally the CLASSIC COOKIES will get made in this round using the FORUM COOKIE & the gsc bx1/f2. wont make the final male/female until the day i decide to breed them up. no doubt it will be those two just still not sure which one will be the father and which one will be the mother.

the ALIEN COOKIES i made had many gsc leaner's for-sure my #7 and #9 are awesome and really close to the FORUM cut in many ways.

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lemon dojo.

JAWS

JAWS

next time i have them out i'll snap a few shots of the mother of that strain, she's getting really nice looking. another 10 or so i'll be getting her breed up with some type of cookies for-sure.

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

BANANA PIE f1

plant #1, 11 days flower what a beast of a plant

1 20
1 21
1 22
1 23
1 24
1 25

i can see for-sure that im going to need to pay close attention to this one about half way through, she takes after her FATHER in a big way bud mold/rot might be a problem because of the huge buds were going to see with this one.

her sister is just as nice but with only two mains and she's in the breed tent, believe i'm going to make sure and hit her with both cherry pie and banana kush pollen's.

have decided to make the KEEBLERS PIE from the cherry pie leaning banana pie male, should be very nice indeed.

also for the peeps interested i have decided to do another BANANA KUSH seed run, i know i said i was not going to but the demand is just still way to high and it seems no one else is going to do it so i am.

peace:writing:

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

BANANA PIE f1

plant #1, 11 days flower what a beast of a plant

View attachment 441615 View attachment 441616 View attachment 441617 View attachment 441620 View attachment 441621 View attachment 441622
i can see for-sure that im going to need to pay close attention to this one about half way through, she takes after her FATHER in a big way bud mold/rot might be a problem because of the huge buds were going to see with this one.

her sister is just as nice but with only two mains and she's in the breed tent, believe i'm going to make sure and hit her with both cherry pie and banana kush pollen's.

have decided to make the KEEBLERS PIE from the cherry pie leaning banana pie male, should be very nice indeed.

also for the peeps interested i have decided to do another BANANA KUSH seed run, i know i said i was not going to but the demand is just still way to high and it seems no one else is going to do it so i am.

YESSSSSSSSS! Can't wait till the drop of this Banana Pie, and Keebler Pie.

Thank you sir.

JAWS

JAWS

excited to see what you find in those skunks i lost my superskunk cut few years back and kicking myself ever sense

sorry to be a let down my brother but i'm not having any good luck with this first batch of skunk strains, mostly getting the SILAS skunk 91 f2 the others not so much. got a couple DOUBLE SKUNKS and only one HAW SKUNK and ZERO OREGON SKUNK. not a very good showing but i'll see whats up with what comes up and takes off.

YESSSSSSSSS! Can't wait till the drop of this Banana Pie, and Keebler Pie.

Thank you sir.

might be a good run!!

Unfortunately the drop won't be happening here :(

Otherwise I'm sure I'd already have a Jaws creation in my lineup :)

yup your correct my friend, just a small time guy over here and cant really supply two places at one time.

SourDank

SourDank

Brotha

Brotha

@JAWS, you "Pie" strains sound great my friend! Cannot wait for them to hit the shelves! So you running a Banana Kush F(?)11? I think? People just cannot get enough of that..........

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS, you "Pie" strains sound great my friend! Cannot wait for them to hit the shelves! So you running a Banana Kush F(?)11? I think? People just cannot get enough of that..........

ya i'm going to just make as many as i can in winter run to try and get them out there to the ppl still wanting here which seems to be a shit load of ppl still!!!.

running the f-10 i made last time out so this next round will be just straight up BANANA KUSH IBL.

think i'm going to make another round of STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH as well, same parentage just a different filial from both sides.

this BANANA PIE seems to be the best piece so far but were still early here so i want to wait until around week 5 to relax and know there solid.

the cherry pie cargo i did last time was pretty nice, sadly i only made a few seeds and there fems so i can't really do anything with that one.

peace brother:)

SourDank

SourDank

Would love to get my hands on some cherry pie crosses, they've eluded me unfortunately over the years. So you should definitely make some of them with your sick GDP pheno @JAWS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom