• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

LINEAGE: TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJA X ALIEN KUSH F3

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

INSANE JANE F1

strain i made years ago and thought i'd bring her back, dropped my last 20 original f1 seeds and got 19 to pop and are now above soil.

old pic from several years ago.
INSANE20JANE20RESIN

going to be nice to say hello to this piece once again.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::)

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

ya i'm going to just make as many as i can in winter run to try and get them out there to the ppl still wanting here which seems to be a shit load of ppl still!!!.

running the f-10 i made last time out so this next round will be just straight up BANANA KUSH IBL.

think i'm going to make another round of STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH as well, same parentage just a different filial from both sides.

this BANANA PIE seems to be the best piece so far but were still early here so i want to wait until around week 5 to relax and know there solid.

the cherry pie cargo i did last time was pretty nice, sadly i only made a few seeds and there fems so i can't really do anything with that one.

peace brother:)
Damn sign me up for the Banana Kush IBL ,along with the Cherry Pie crosses too.

Thanx for all the work ya do brotha.

urban1026835

urban1026835

BANANA PIE f1

plant #1, 11 days flower what a beast of a plant

View attachment 441615 View attachment 441616 View attachment 441617 View attachment 441620 View attachment 441621 View attachment 441622
i can see for-sure that im going to need to pay close attention to this one about half way through, she takes after her FATHER in a big way bud mold/rot might be a problem because of the huge buds were going to see with this one.

her sister is just as nice but with only two mains and she's in the breed tent, believe i'm going to make sure and hit her with both cherry pie and banana kush pollen's.

have decided to make the KEEBLERS PIE from the cherry pie leaning banana pie male, should be very nice indeed.

also for the peeps interested i have decided to do another BANANA KUSH seed run, i know i said i was not going to but the demand is just still way to high and it seems no one else is going to do it so i am.

peace:writing:
holy structure jaws! That is the epitome of a perfect build on a plant

JAWS

JAWS

Damn sign me up for the Banana Kush IBL ,along with the Cherry Pie crosses too.

Thanx for all the work ya do brotha.

have not had very good luck with the cherry pie pieces most have been looked at and throw out, i have a good filling about this banana pie though. if she stays true there will be f2 to be had by those who want!!.

Everything in here looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Much respect.

hahaha not sure about everything but there is lots of good stuff in here for-sure.

holy structure jaws! That is the epitome of a perfect build on a plant

ya she looks just like a monster banana kush and i'm very happy with that but i would like to pull some more cherry pie into her, i'm going to try and do that by hitting this pheno with the more cherry pie leaning pollen i have in house.

also think i'm going to use the cherry pie leaning pollen to make the KEEBLERS PIE strain!!.

BANANA SODA any one:):smug::D:happy:

urban1026835

urban1026835

If anyone will put the work in to get a stable pie dominant x we know you will. Your da man when it comes to this breeding stuff jaws especially for a 1 man show. Could you imagine a whole school of sharks! They aren't ready hahaha

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Looks like your takin off bro!!!!!!

Cool brother,good to see ya doing shit,
you at the ZON now also?
Lg

JAWS

JAWS

Sharky. Love the name. Insane Jane! One of the best names. AAA. Found a incredible lemon Dojo. Lemony fuel. My phone does not capture how nice this plant is becoming. It is what it is. Thanks MView attachment 443079

my main want/needs from her this round is that she stays a true female, if she proves to be that then i'm very happy and can move forward with her.

yup the INSANE JANE is a pretty awesome pieces and she does like the spot light.

very nice:)

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Jaws what's your preferred cloning method. I'm trying straight into coco but thought about getting cloner

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws what's your preferred cloning method. I'm trying straight into coco but thought about getting cloner

iv'e only ever cloned one way in my entire life SNIP-DIP-STICK, ether rock wool cubs or root riots. last few years iv'e been totally on the root riots path they work really well for me so i don't really need to try any other method at this point.

even after the heat screw up on my part this time i still got an 80% safe cuts.

peace:)

Brotha

Brotha

@JAWS , I like your pimp hat! Where is the purple feather?..........lol Again, thanks for the shirt! Need a Gray one now............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom