The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

WOWSER ! Do u dream about crossing ? And the boys beat me too it noticed the hat also ... quite Dapper I might add .... let me know when those decaps are done .... those are in my dreams sharky!! as always friend M

ohh ya the good were awesome my sister, i ate about 95% of the SALMON and the girl friend ate about 90% of the TUNA. that was the freshest of both iv'e ever had and loved every damn bite.

also i decided to hit the LEMON SOUR DIESEL this morning and i chose to use the FORUM COOKIE pollen so we will hopefully have some LEMON SOUR COOKIE seeds around X-MAS time. i also hit another strain with the same pollen no talky about that one right now but it should be something nice if it turns out like i think it might, HAHAHAHA.

much respect:);):happy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ha naw there are only two strains i dream about having.

SKUNK BUD
SALMON CREEK BIGBUD

peace;)
Wish I could make your dream come true. But on another note Chinook waiting for the smoker. Glad u enjoyed it.

JAWS

JAWS

Lemon sour cookie sounds great!

Also, on that forum cross, I'd love a GG4 GSC made available

haha ya i'm sure it would be and i'm sure it will get made by some one, sadly i don't have the GG4 cut or seedage, and i pitched the forum cut out a while back.

got lots of other goodies though so i'm sure i'll get something figured out for-sure.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so sadly i must say that the ARCATA TRAINWRECK is no longer going to be in the LAB OF JAWS i lost her this morning, i tried to save her but after two weeks i just had to let her go.

i have many hybrids of her and i have some fems to boot but ya the cut is no longer.

very sad:arghh::banghead::arghh:

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

ok so sadly i must say that the ARCATA TRAINWRECK is no longer going to be in the LAB OF JAWS i lost her this morning, i tried to save her but after two weeks i just had to let her go.

i have many hybrids of her and i have some fems to boot but ya the cut is no longer.

Sad news for sure but ya got tons to work with like ya said.

Diggin ya running the Decap, i got a cross that she's in flowering right now. Maj.Pothead's Bubba Ho Tep (male) x King Louie XIII OG clone. Some Banana an Insane Jane in that cross too.

Are the straight Banana's going to be reg beans, that your going to be doing?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

RIP

JAWS

JAWS

Sad news for sure but ya got tons to work with like ya said.

Diggin ya running the Decap, i got a cross that she's in flowering right now. Maj.Pothead's Bubba Ho Tep (male) x King Louie XIII OG clone. Some Banana an Insane Jane in that cross too.

Are the straight Banana's going to be reg beans, that your going to be doing?

awesome!!

ya straight up BANANA KUSH IBL

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

PURPLE ALICE f1

plant #5
5 2
5 3
5 5
5 6
5 7

with out a doubt the biggest yielder of the three, sadly this was one of the cuts i lost so this will be her only showing for now.

dreaming of a decap * alice piece what a killer that would be.

peace:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:

SourDank

SourDank

finally got some much needed feed back on my ALIEN COOKIES f2 work.

written and sent in by a grower of the ALIEN COOKIES f2's.

This stuff is really amazing bro, you truly created a piece of art! It just surpassed everything else on my top fav indica high, I was blown the fuck away by the potency last night and the taste takes this to another level... It wasn't a cured bud or anything, this was from a sample bud that was taken on Monday and was just at the right consistency to smoke! I can't wait to see what a cured bud tastes like cause this was insane; marshmallow pie crust with chocolate chip cookies and a real expansive smoke that you can feel open up your lungs big time. Absolutely unbelievable bro, you really created a special strain here and I take my hat off to you! Well fuckin done bro, I really love this strain and I'm extremely lucky to not only have been able to get it in the first place, but to have some healthy f3 seeds to keep this strain around a long time!

i think he and his liked her pretty good!!.

peace:writing:
Hey brother, were these the plain F2's or one of the numbered phenos if you happen to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom