Supporter
I sent u close to your dream I could come

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I love it when you two talk dirt-E
Keep doing what you guys do....
The farm is so very lucky to have you guys here on the farm
and in the Big Picture . . . . . . .
Super Fly, breedy Vibes to Jaws and Medusa, The Great Hand of Jaws . . . . .

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #7 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

COOKIE MADNESS F1
2 26
2 24
2 25

very impressive FORUM HYBRID super doughy super tight nugs solid yielder per size of nugs. one of my better cookie{s} pieces.

sadly this one is now gone i lost my two cuts in the over heated closet screw up, still have f1 seeds but no cuts of the piece in the above pics.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES FORUM CUT * ALIENDAWG F4 EITHER/WITCH HAZEL

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #7
7 27
7 28
7 29
7 5
7 12
7 14
7 17

with out a doubt the most urber sweet cookie dough smelling cookies piece iv'e made to date, its so cookie dough you want to just take a bite for real.

this will be my favorite cookie piece, not sure if i could get a plant to smell more like cookie dough then this one.

how ever i do have some baking that just might!!!!!.

peace:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

BUBBA KUSH 98 {CUT} * WHITE MUSTANG/Chemdog D

DECAPITATION F1
X fpog f2 1
X fpog f2 2
X fpog f2 3

the beans in this girl this round will be known as "HESSIAN" once there done around turkey day.

some other shots of her unseeded and from past grows.

color is a bit strange on this set but these pics are from a while back with her housing the LAST RITES seeds.
Decap x matter 4
Decap x matter 5

DECAPITATION F1 CUT * DARK MATTER F1

peace:snaphappy:

SourDank

SourDank

I can't wait to crack your cookie crosses I got, those Altered States are calling my name right now lol. After I drop my testers from brother Bohdi either those or the Alien Cookies F2 are gonna hit the dirt. Probably going to have to pick out of a hat because I can't decide for the life of me lol, which one do you prefer, the cookies with the dark matter or alien dawg?

JAWS

JAWS

I can't wait to crack your cookie crosses I got, those Altered States are calling my name right now lol. After I drop my testers from brother Bohdi either those or the Alien Cookies F2 are gonna hit the dirt. Probably going to have to pick out of a hat because I can't decide for the life of me lol, which one do you prefer, the cookies with the dark matter or alien dawg?

the ALTERED STATES will most likely yield better because of the matter, but the ALIEN COOKIES may be more potent and sticky.

would really like to see some one do a full on run with those ALTERED STATES but i'd never tell some one what to grow, your call brother.

very nice:)

william76

william76

BUBBA KUSH 98 {CUT} * WHITE MUSTANG/Chemdog D

DECAPITATION F1
View attachment 447200 View attachment 447201 View attachment 447202
the beans in this girl this round will be known as "HESSIAN" once there done around turkey day.

some other shots of her unseeded and from past grows.
View attachment 447203 View attachment 447204 View attachment 447205 View attachment 447206

color is a bit strange on this set but these pics are from a while back with her housing the LAST RITES seeds.
View attachment 447207 View attachment 447208
DECAPITATION F1 CUT * DARK MATTER F1

Now that is something else,love the colour of the pistils,decapitation f1 x dark matter f1 is that right?nice work for sure,all the best,76

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Very inspirational thread Jaws! I'm gonna be makin some F2's myself for the first time ever. Sorry for the loss of your trainwreck cut man that sucks =(... Sweet tshirts!

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

Very inspirational thread Jaws! I'm gonna be makin some F2's myself for the first time ever. Sorry for the loss of your trainwreck cut man that sucks =(... Sweet tshirts!

thanks much my friend, true i lost my only snip of the wreck.

how ever i did take a late snip so we shall see if it roots or not, if it does awesome if it don't i'm not going to trip to hard i got lots of stuff to look at so its all good ether way.

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so here is a shot of the #1 BANANA PIE and she is in the 5x5 tent and at 32 flower, fuck this girl is going to produce some massive buds and a really really decent yield. that is if i don't screw her up to badly.

having a slight LEAF DEF not yet sure what the deal is but i'm working on it, just watered her with some calcium nitrate so we shall see if that helps. other then that she's a decent looking girl for-sure.

1 40

not the #1 plant the sister plant that's in the 4x4 breed tent and is 110% pollinated and hopefully housing 1000 seeds is doing perfect not even a real blemish on her anywhere!!.

ok so i'll continue to work on the 5x5 plant and see if i can get her looking better structurally, also seeing this is the HEAVY BANANA leaner i'm going to need to make sure and get her plenty of airflow or she will start showing BUD ROT.

she has three mains on her and there at least 18 inches long and even though i don't expect the buds to get any longer/taller i do know for-sure that her girth will double may be even triple before were done with her.

AIR FLOW IS A MUCH WHEN DEALING WITH THE BANANA KUSH AND/OR ANY HEAVY LEANING BANANA KUSH HYBRID!!.

peace:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

nothing special here but i thought it was a nice pic fired from a slight distance.

strain is the CHEM SODA F1 CUT {Chemdog D bx3 pheno} my personal favorite of the two. and yes this is my seed baring CHEM SODA.
1 x fpog f2

just a small bud on one of the mid lowers, just inside the crevases{sp} you just start to see where that BEAUTIFUL RASPBERRY color is starting to show it's self.

the seeds here are the CHEM SODA OG F1 #1, i made this second batch because it was my last bit of fpog f2 pollen a i know how good this pieces is going to be so i made a second batch to insure i have some to look at in the future. may be 2-300 from this plant if i'm lucky.

i have several well liked strains in my garden but i'd say right now this one is my #1 strain/plant if i lost her i would drop my f2's so fast it would scare even me.

i'm still to this day shocked to not see any one else growing this strain out, she has everything a grower could want. she's not the most in any area but she has it all going on for her. cant see me ever just pushing her to the side for anything else as far as what i can see and what i know of other strains.

peace:snaphappy:;):)

JAWS

JAWS

RASPBERRY KUSH CUT *

JAWS GEAR

RASPBERRY KUSH CUT
X c 99 f5

C-99 F5 PINEAPPLE===RASPBERRY CYNTHIA F1 seeds being made right here, very very limited number of seeds will be made and seeing i don't have the cut any more this will be a one and done piece for-sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom